Write to the person that annoyed you today!

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• janahc09
    janahc09 Posts: 12
    Options
    Dear Husband,

Thanks so much for coming home last night, eating supper, then falling asleep on the couch. Thank you for then waking up from your "nap", only to go get in bed and go back to sleep. When we agreed I'd let you take a short nap in exchange for some "us time." Truly nothing I enjoy more than having to do everything (and I mean e v e r y t h i n g) by myself.

Sincerely,

Your wife who is fed up
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Dear everybody on the forums who like to start fights about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. --- grow the *kitten* up! Seriously...why is it even on the fun chit chat topics you insist on being a douche or douchette and argue about everything????. Holy crap I've been with toddlers who don't act as immature.

-me
  • moss11
    moss11 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Dear everybody on the forums who like to start fights about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. --- grow the *kitten* up! Seriously...why is it even on the fun chit chat topics you insist on being a douche or douchette and argue about everything????. Holy crap I've been with toddlers who don't act as immature.

-me

Dear me
    Kinda sounds like your doing exactly what you dislike so much!
    Sincerely yours
  • EricC7788
    EricC7788 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    wifey as usual
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    AHH This! I will be coming back to this often!

Dearest Boss' Boss,

You are one amazing lady. Always offering a helping hand to us, even when our own boss is MIA. However, please, please PLEASE! Stop bringing doughnuts into work. Those dang things CALL my name and I can't say no. It's just no fair. At least if you bring them, don't announce it. Do it casually and ignore me as you pass them out.

Thanks!
  • galaxiegal
    Options
    Dear Coworker,

Stop telling me about your drama with the man who just got you pregnant. Seriously, you knew him a couple months, why weren't you using protection? Also, some women in this world with loving husbands cannot get pregnant so rejoice in the fact you have a little one on the way and stop complaining, you sound incredibly selfish and inconsiderate.

Sincerely

One of those women
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Dear Neighbor with the Maserati who I b*tched about in this thread last night, whose dog is STILL barking today,
    I called the police, the animal control and the noise ordinance people and reported you today and was SO happy to hear that all 6 houses that surround our area did just the same! You should be getting a written warning in the mail within two days and if we call and complain again you get fined over and over and over again. YAY! Don't think that I won't still key your fricking car though!

(I love dogs but do not want to sit and listen to them barking all day and night and into the wee hours of the morning. This guy has been asked nicely by everyone several times to please shut them up.)

Edited cause MFP won't even let us use the B word lol
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Dear follow train passanger

I have noticed you over the last few months getting on the same train as me to work. I have to say you do look a slight bit odd with the long-sih facial hair and the half dreadlocks. I have often wondered what it is you do, I am guessing its something to do with climbing as the clothes you wear, always the same blue trousers and the same black top

I like the way you get on the train, you seem polite, no feet on seats, stay quiet, don;t turn your ipod way up, all things that I do myself to make everyones journey a little easier

But seriously dude, have a f**king shower, you smell like you havenlt washed in about 3 months, and wearing the same sweat stained clothes everyday is disgusting

I know you can afford to wash the clothes as you are sporting a new g shock watch today(i like it0

PLease wash mate, you reck

Again this morning, same clothes, I even sat in a different carriage, wash or stop getting the train
  • bebaile2
    bebaile2 Posts: 19
    Options
    Dear fellow graduate student:

I believe in God, too, but our master's level Educational Leadership class is not a Bible study. It's a class in a secular, public university. Freedom of speech and belief are wonderful, but please appreciate the context for which you're operating in as to not alienate your peers. Anecdotes about church leadership? Great! Totally relevant! Quoting the Bible to us multiple times an hour and witnessing? Crossing the line.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options

Dear me
    Kinda sounds like your doing exactly what you dislike so much!
    Sincerely yours

Dear SY,
    Obviously you are one of those I would be referring to..have a good day.

- me
  • fatima147
    Options
    no one annoys me enough to write a letter!!! lol:wink:
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Dear family member,

Please refrain from continually pointing out things about me whenever you see me so that you draw attention away from yourself and your issues. I see you staring at me looking for something to point out when I'm not looking (e.g., you are running so much, why aren't you losing weight on X part of your body?) when you are barley 5' tall and weigh almost 200 lbs. You have also made comments to me about me in the past that were completely untrue. I love you but it is time to take care of the plank in your own eye and lay off the speck in mine.

Love,

Your sister in law