Write to the person that annoyed you today!

Options

Replies

• keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Bump. I know I'll need this soon...
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Dear Son,

You are really cute and pretty funny for the most part, I enjoy you! But I only cook 1 meal, you know this. Don't ask me every day "Mom what's for dinner" then when I tell you, you reply with "What am I eating?" Um easy answer "What I cook." We are all trying new foods, it's not gonna kill you. Don't look at it and say "EW" this drives me crazy, how do you know it's eww? You never had it! STOP gagging before you even put it in your mouth, you need to taste it and give it a chance, trust me I'm not a bad cook. But it was pretty funny when you told me that you took someone's purse my mistake, I turn to look and you have a purse in your hand, yeah I about freaked out, but when you told me you was joking and I asked where you got the purse, you said you chose it out of the treasure box at school. I still don't understand why you'd choose a purse. Silly kid! God I love you but stop being so damn picky!
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    Dear neighbors,
    Despite the fact that I have told you that your bed bangs against my wall, and the floors and walls rattle, that doesn't deter you. To the one on the other side, why must you bang the cupboards! And the one accross the hall with the kids who run around and shake everything off the walls, thanks! I don't need sleep, nope not at all, just because I work nights and you people know this you continue with the craziness! That is ok, because I think I will start vacuuming at 2 or 3 am, and maybe do a construction project that involves hammering also! ****you!
    P.s. This building was built in 1900, it is old and walls are thin
  • mimaduck83
    mimaduck83 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Dear Directors in Texas

I realise that you are being controlled by a Mafia reject who has a main objective of making $1B by any means possible but while you are doing whatever earns you $500k a year how about thinking how badly you are screwing us over in the UK. We are knocking our proverbial balls off to keep the company making money. We are the market leaders. We rock. seriously. We have some amazing people working for us and all you are doing by penny pinching and being mean (yes, I mean in the classic sense) is driving people out who we cannot afford to lose.

You say we haven't earned our basic cost of living increase this year? Well quit flying the Exec all over the freaking world for MEETINGS!!! Business class no less!!! Use the video conferencing we have! The money we save doing the following would actually help keep staff and would improve morale:

- Global meetings...see above
    - STUPID huge bonuses for directors who do SFA!
    - systems we don't need
    - HUGE corporate parties
    - buying companies that are basically dead!

And giving sick pay wouldn't kill you either...not impressed that I had to use my holiday when I was sick with swine flu last year - not cool.

yours,

a pissed off, demotivated, annoyed and generally kick *kitten* employee.

P.S. quit hiring stupid people...that would be a great start!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Dear dude at the gym,

Please stop staring at me like I don't belong. I know, my muscles are bigger than yours and it's giving you a complex but that could be solved by just looking the other way. Thanks.

Angela
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Dear business partner/career in general,

as much as i appreciate you letting me come halfway across the world, work in your shop, live in your house and practically become family, sometimes i dont want to hang out with you. I see you everyday at work, i see you in the morning, at night, in afternoons, you live int he country so your about half an hour out from any normal road ,let alone stuff to do. You live in the middle of nowhere, i come from the busy city, ive left my family, my house, my friends, and put a serious relationship on the line to come over and work for you. I cannot get into the "city" unless you drive me there, as i cannot buy a car. Why can you not comprehend, that for ONE DAY out of my weekend, i do not want to hang out with you! i dont want to go shoot animals, or go rednecking around, making home made jerky or get drunk cause there is nothing to do in this silly littl country town. Dont get upset with me, when i wanna be by myself for more than 5 minutes, if your bored and have no one to talk to, go see your other friends, dont get all moany cause i wanna relaxed, chilling day by myself. Dont get upset with me cause i want to shut myself in my room for the majority of the day and be on skype with my friends and family cause i miss them. I am not here to entertain you 24/7, i am here to work, and entitiled to a weekend where i dont have to deal with your redneckeyness. Dont buy me a one perosn video game for christmas then complain that i play it to much, or sit and watch me as i play, that is weird! I need my escape sometimes, and dont need you hanging around me on my day off.
    and lastly, STOP complaining about "how skinny you are, and how you used to be more muscly), i have made time to exercise, and eat right, yet you eat like s**t, dont work out, then complain about being skinny! arrrrrggggghhhhhhhh

p.s- to my career..... why cant you be in more demand in my home country so i dont have to move halfway across the world to become a proffesional.

Sincerly,
    rachel

*sigh* first world problems.... i know this is nothing, but its good to vent, much better now
  • zoeengland2000
    Options
    Dear Coworker:
    Get your head out of your butt and stop being so self-centered. I know I had New Years plans, but would it have killed you to offer me an invitation to the party you invited everyone in our snotty little pod to? And while you're at it, why don't you stop talking about your party in front of me, all day. It hurts my feelings, and you don't even recognize it.
    Love,
    The Guarded One

I can relate to this. On 3 occasions now this has happened. You know what..... Screw them, they re not worthy of out attendance to their crappy parties, we are better than that!
  • bpurc22
    bpurc22 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Dear English teacher,

Assign less homework! Your class isn't the only one we take lol
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Dear obnoxious know-it-all on the forum,

Your sarcastic one liners on every thread you post on are a real downer. You may think your in-your-face attitude is helping to "wake people up," but really, it's just annoying. If you were less into yourself, you would realize that we're all on different paths here, and some of us have different goals. If that giant pan of fried potatoes covered in sour cream and bacon works for you when you're trying to gain 50 pounds of muscle, that doesn't mean it's the best choice for the 300-pound MFPer trying to lose 150 pounds of fat. Heck, I don't think it's the best choice for YOU, either, but to each his own. :)

That's all.
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I have a few more:

Dear Tina from Louisiana:
    I don't care about how much you got ripped off by the painters you hired. I don't care that you already paid them. I did hear you the first 10 times you said you sent a fax in on Dec. 8th and it's been a month and you haven't received a check. No, there isn't anyone other than our controller who can help you. He's not in today and that's not something I can control and being rude to me won't change it. No I don't know how long it will take for someone to get back to you and I'm not going to put a noose around my neck by giving you a time frame. I'm not stupid enough to fall in your trap. Please shut up and let me off the phone. I have your number, I don't need a detailed account of all your issues for the 11th time. If you keep me on the phone, I can't forward your information to get you help you stupid annoying woman!

Dear guy who owns the Montessori School we installed solar on:
    No, I don't know who Mike Rodrigez is personally. No, our President isn't available right now because he's human and needs to eat too. Why do you think venting to me will do a damn thing for you? I'm a receptionist, not the President or the VP of Operations so venting to me is only going to piss me the f*** off since I just got chewed out by Tina who's a F***ing B****. Now give me your damn number for the message and let me hang up the phone!!!!!

Dear mother-in-law.
    I didn't ask for your advice. I didn't ask for your suggestion or your though on it. If I want your opinion I'll ask. But if you must know, I stopped asking for advice, really talking to you about much of anything, because you can't see anything in a positive light anymore. You even can't even enjoy food anymore! Stop trying to make everything I want to do or say into something negative. I can't even say I'm going to the store to get eggs without you put a negative spin on it! Oh, and if I want to go to Vegas and stay on the strip, I AM GOING TO STAY ON THE STRIP! I want to go to Las Vegas. Not Henderson, LAS VEGAS!
    Lastly, Your son is my husband. We are married. We live together and yes we share a bed at night. So why do you grimace everytime we hug or kiss. We are not making out in front of you. We are simply giving each other a quick small kiss and parting ways. You STILL make us uncomfortable if we say I love you to each other in front of you. He is a grown man with a wife. How do you think we will have children? The stork story is not real, and I know how badly you want me to start popping out little girls for you! Seriously grow up!

To everyone at my office:
    You are adults. Learn to throw away your own trash and put up your own damn dishes. I am not a janitor or a dishwasher. Pick up your own S***!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

annoyed at at you.
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Dear Dip$hit

Your email of demands to me and your other coworkers was quite entertaining. It was all I could do to not hit reply and highlight in red all your grammatical errors. Your nine year college education really paid off there...hahah
    You are such a wussy as a dept director. You must have tried putting on your big boy pants when you wrote your email. What ever happened to grown ups having meetings and discussing things?
    The fact that you do not know the laws of our state regarding licenses in our dept. is a joke- you should go back to Minnesota. It was laughable that you "did some checking" on who can do what.....there are laws WACS and RCW's that you should know after being here five years- you should be ashamed that you just now found some of these things out. Funny thing, you may not have realized, you CC'd to your boss, too HAHAHAHA stuck your own foot in tour own mouth...in writing to your dept head.HAHAHA
    What were you thinking? We could not possibly hate your any more than we already do.
    Now we just have more things to make fun of you about. Can't wait until you leave. We will celebrate.
    Until tomorrow.....
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Dear my-husband's-NOW-EX-boss,

Thank you for "terminating" my husband today.

He worked his *kitten* off for you for the past what? 13? 14 years? He was out going to jobsite after jobsite trying to retain the customers ~you~ didn't deem important enough to call back when they called you to fix a problem a week prior to him having to smooth it all out for you. And remember when you and your wife were having trouble conceiving? That was ME who sat with your wife through dinner meeting after dinner meeting, holding her hand and describing, in detail, my very personal journey through infertility. It was me who explained how it took me 4 1/2 years of going through fertility treatments, drugs, 6 surgeries and culminating in In Vitro Fertilization. Remember when she finally did get pregnant and told me "Thank god WE were able to do it as God intended and we didn't have to go through something so UNNATURAL like you did."? I bit my tongue until it bled because I have manners. And don't worry, I ~did~ notice how you both talked down to me because I couldn't be a stay at home mom like you both can afford, because I can't afford to put my career on hold because if I do, I will no longer be viable in the market when I'd need to go back to support my children's education. I don't have a trust fund like your wife. So thank you, thank you for picking my husband to let go today. I understand the other two guys had more seniority, but those two guys don't have a family to support, with three little children to take care of.

p.s. - You look like a turtle without a shell.
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Dear Friend That Only Has Time To Communicate When You Are In A Crisis

Nevermind, I no longer have time for you. Solve your own problems and leave me alone.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Next door neighbors,

The past six months of my life have been hell because of you. I am so unbelievably stressed and depressed about the constant banging and thumping that goes on well into the wee hours of almost every single night. You've made living here an absolute nightmare. It's almost 2 AM, and the wall we share is shaking with each BANG. Please move. Please, please, please move.

:(
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Dear "friends"

I'm no longer going to be there for you when you just need someone to talk to because no one else is. I have needs to, and they aren't being met. I'm no one's door mat, and I'm worthy of much more. Don't talk to me about your girl day out's and your fun times together, I'm never once ever invited, and quite frankly it hurts and I'm sick of seeing it. I'm sick of hearing about it. I'm good enough for a friendship where people want to spend time with me. I know I have a 1 year old, but I also have an awesome husband who has asked me many times if I wanted to go out with my friends, and I stop and think "What friends?". I don't know how many times I have to say something about needing adult time and yet all you do is blow me off, where is the 50/50 at? I've had plenty of friendships like this and I let it happen, I refuse to go that path again, sad thing is I told you about this, and yet here you are doing it. Well good luck with that, I'm not the person I use to be, I'm better!
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    Dear Cooworker that is usually uber cool to work with,

YOU WERE A LAZY POS TODAY!!!!!!

If you pull this **** tomorrow i'll call your *kitten* out!
  • pretty_ribbons
    pretty_ribbons Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Dear "you know who you are"

how you can get pissed off about something YOU said to hurt my feelings then basically tell me to get over it is beyond me, i am truely shocked! given our past you should have known this was the worst thing you could say to me, i dont know whether you just didnt think or you intentionally said it to hurt me but im sitting here on the verge of tears. all it takes is a simple apology but you just keep insistiing it was a joke, just admit you made a huge faux pas and we can get over it, i knew you had some ignorance lurking inside of you but i really didnt know it was this apparrent. You really just dont care, all that is important for you is that i pissed YOU off because i didnt get the joke, and then on top of it you verbally abuse me! you are just so self centred, but guess what im not going to cry over you, im not going to give you that, because im so much stronger than that now so........ LOL
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Dear Jerk Face Who Called Me Yesterday,

I understand its your job to sell your services, but when I say "Thank you for your time, we're not interested", what I really mean is "stop wasting my time and your time, we don't need the crap you're trying to sell". Don't get an attitude with me because you didn't get your way. Don't then demand to speak to my supervisor, my supervisor's supervisor, and then the CEO. You're certainly not going to get anywhere now. Be a man, accept the rejection and move on.
  • mikki629
    Options
    To all the people who stand around and watch me struggle with a heavy door while pushing a stroller:

Thanks, idiots. It's not like I'm having a problem with holding the door open and getting my son's stroller through it. Throw manners out the window and don't bother holding the door for a woman/mother/another human being. And while you are at it, glare at me for making you walk an extra two feet to the next door. Bad me for struggling so long, BAD ME! >:|
  • Moodymona
    Moodymona Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    To all the people who stand around and watch me struggle with a heavy door while pushing a stroller:

Thanks, idiots. It's not like I'm having a problem with holding the door open and getting my son's stroller through it. Throw manners out the window and don't bother holding the door for a woman/mother/another human being. And while you are at it, glare at me for making you walk an extra two feet to the next door. Bad me for struggling so long, BAD ME! >:|

I hate that!! i use a double stroller because i babysit and they just stand there and stare at me!! im like ugh!!!!