Write to the person that annoyed you today!

Options

Replies

• Moodymona
    Moodymona Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Dear San Diego Drivers

you suck when you do not use blinkers i am not a mind reader. you suck when you cut me off at 2 mph! you suck when you run left turn red lights and are stuck in the middle of the intersection and are all nervous when everyone starts honking at you! jackwagon! ugh i could go on and on! but i am done

sincerely,
    a mother trying to keep out of car accidents with you morons!
  • xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Bumping this.. as I enjoy reading them and will need to post here at some point lol
  • camckinney
    camckinney Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    This is cracking me up! LOL Thanks for the laughs today. I needed them. Perhaps I shall post one as well later. LOL
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Dear "Friend"

I'm sorry you think I owe you because you drive me to the bar. You're the one who wanted to go out last night. Next time, go to the bar by your friggen self.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Dear Customer,
    Having a go at me & getting all sarky at me about a delivery that was NOTHING to do with the company I work for at 7.05AM is not going to get you good service. Infact you might just get your *kitten* handed to you on a plate!:explode:

Luckily my boss understands.:wink:
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Dear husband ( not for long )

You have been on leave for almost 19 days now ... You have slept in until 1100 every morning ... Dont know how you do it !!! I've been up with OUR kids since the crack of dawn ....as I do each day ...sorry if I sound like I'm complaining .. But c'mon Get your *kitten* out of bed and hang out with them ... They want to hang out with ya !!! .... Ohh hold on .. Did you just text me from bed saying you are hitting the surf !!!!! F@$k !!!
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Dear Husband,
    If you are going to ring me from Stabcon, please make sure that
    a) You are not too drunk to talk sense
    b) You are not in the middle of a game so I get half a conversation & half you making your bloody next move!
  • trublue82
    Options
    Dear Chili's To Go Lady:

Thank you so much for not acknowledging me when I walked in. I liked how you continued to type on your computer monitor for about 5 minutes while I stood there looking at you. I also liked how you didn't even apologize when you did finally decide to help me. Even after all that, I tipped you $5. It was so pleasant waiting for my food for 30 minutes, getting home and finding out that it was cold.

Yours truly,
    Trublue82
  • forme2310
    forme2310 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have had a good day today but it was my day off so no one really annoyed me today check back tomorrow
  • mizjohnston
    mizjohnston Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I knew I would need this at some point, so here goes... (I'm not going to go into TOO much detail here because this is supposed to be the person who annoyed you TODAY and this person made my life miserable but today really hit the nail on the head)

Dear Dad (If you can even call yourself that),

Why would you tell me you were going to send me a card with money in it for Christmas and then not do it? You know I need the money right now. You give your other 2 children who are only slightly younger than me (one is 6 months younger, the other 3 years) gifts every year, but no I'm the outcast, I'm the one you always wanted to pretend you never had. And why? What was so different about me? All because you didn't want to be with my mother. I didn't ask to have you as a father. Of course not, why would I? I texted you today because it has been 10 days since Christmas to let you know I didn't get it and it may have gotten lost in the mail. No response from you. It isn't about the money, I could care less about that. Its the fact that you have done this to me every year my entire life. I never got birthday cards or Christmas anything from you, in 25 years I can count on one hand how many times you even acknowledged my birthday. It's one thing to not give me anything for Christmas, I'm fine with that, but don't tell me you are going to and then not do it. I am so close to just cutting you out of my life completely. You don't give a flying #$^# about me, you never have! When I moved to live with you when I was 19 I quickly realized you had not told almost everyone you knew that I even existed. Running into people at the grocery store that you have known for 30 years and they look at me like I'm from f#$@#$^ mars because they never knew you had another daughter! Yeah that really hurt me, but pretty much every thing you did my entire life hurt me. #@^# you!

Signed, your daughter that you obviously wish didn't exist at all

Damn we must have the same Dad. I cut them all off and its been a year. Best move I made. Good luck hun. I know how you feel.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    I've got two of them.. sorry

Dear Dad,

Look, I am not a mind reader. You had clearly eaten a rather large breakfast earlier, so I assumed that you were much too full to enjoy a small cinnamon raisin bagel. In fact, you'd stated in the past that you didn't even care for bagels.. so why would I pester you again by offering something you'd shoot down immediately. Well I was wrong. Obviously you wanted one, and went on a tangent about how selfish I was for not even asking. The next time, I'll make sure to put on an extra one. In the meantime, why not take a long walk off a shot cliff, hm?

Spitting in your food next time,
    CannibalisticVegetarian
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    I've got two of them.. sorry

Dear Dad,

Look, I am not a mind reader. You had clearly eaten a rather large breakfast earlier, so I assumed that you were much too full to enjoy a small cinnamon raisin bagel. In fact, you'd stated in the past that you didn't even care for bagels.. so why would I pester you again by offering something you'd shoot down immediately. Well I was wrong. Obviously you wanted one, and went on a tangent about how selfish I was for not even asking. The next time, I'll make sure to put on an extra one. In the meantime, why not take a long walk off a shot cliff, hm?

Spitting in your food next time,
    CannibalisticVegetarian

Also,

Dear Clearly 'Non-disabled, just lazy' Brother of mines,

I want to apologize for not driving you to the store for beer earlier this evening. Clearly it was all my fault for not tending to your drunken needs. I'd spent an extra hour in the gym and am aching all over.. but that shouldn't have hindered me from waddling to the car and driving---a skill which I honestly haven't mastered completely as of yet. and you know what? I deserve being called a 'b*tch' for it! You were right on the money, bro! Good job!

Thinking of choking you when you fall asleep,
    CannibalisticVegetarian
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    Dear Co-worker...

Thank you for coming by my desk this morning with your fake cheery self that makes me want to vomit :sick: to ask me something that I obviously don't care about because I won't even properly acknowledge your presence by turning around and looking you in the face.

Why you ask? Because you annoy the crap out of me with your laugh and your voice and most of all the way you kiss our bosses' butts... no wait anyone's butt if they show you even a tenth of a second worth of attention because you obviously lack self esteem.

But I will never give you the satisfaction to think "maybe she likes me"... because I don't like you!!! Why can't you get it already?! :noway: Your futile attempts at winning me over are not working. That may work with Boss 1 and Boss 2 but not here. I like "some" people and you're not in the "some".

Rant over... :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • LydiaVance
    LydiaVance Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Dear Practically Everyone who Walks Into My Bank,

I appreciate your business, more than you know. But if you're not on the person's account, don't ask for the person's account info! It's not yours! And when I tell you I can't give it to you, don't give me **** about it! And while you're at it, yes you do need to fill out a DEPOSIT SLIP to make a DEPOSIT. Fully. In its entirety. Yes, that means your full name. And address. And amount you're depositing. No, you can't abbreviate your city name- don't be lazy! And business owners, for Heaven's Sake, don't wait until Friday and deposit 80 frikin' bags into our night drop! We have **** to do in the morning, people, and especially after the weekend. Be considerate!!!

Love,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Teller

Dear Bank Owner:

Could you please be quicker about my weekend deposits? I'm trying to get my **** fights going this weekend..... Have you no sympathy?! I work ALL week to **** fight, and now I have to wait until Monday. It's such a bummer.

:-) JK
  • MrObundles
    MrObundles Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Dear, Biker on the trail

You literately saw me from 3 miles away and how hard is it to yell on your left when you see a runner?
  • Maria_t02
    Options
    Dear Co worker SERIOUSLY...Stop putting crap on my desk! I have an inbox...use it!
    Dear Downstairs department coworkers... You All suck!
    Dear Husband....please get a better headset for your game..I am so sick of the kids swearing on there!
    Dear Drs office....I can't wait to find a new doctor...all you ladies are a bunch of jerks too!
  • Maria_t02
    Options
    People stupid enough to annoy me get more than a letter...lol

haha a letter! My mother in law does that!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Dear mom,
    I am sorry I didn't ask if you had been drinking when you called. I know that, since you actually called, that you had. But guess what? That's your issue, I can't be bogged down by it anymore. I have my own "issues" and although I love you, I must focus on myself.
  • MrsObundles
    MrsObundles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Dear Sister-in-Law,

You are crazy as bat **** and it's unfortunate that my brother didn't have the good sense God gave him not to marry you. You need to get a job and stop pleading with my parents to buy you groceries and gas for your gas hogging truck. Getting pregnant on "accident" so that you could use that as an excuse to quit your job "because you're too anxious without your medication" was the last straw.

Sincerely,
    "Sis"
  • MrsObundles
    MrsObundles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Double post