Write to the person that annoyed you today!

Options

Replies

• elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Darling Coworkers -

If you need to complain about doing the mail and ask me to do it, don't complain that I now do it every day. It's mail, not discovering life on other planets. I won't get a Nobel for it so why does it bother you so much. And if you want to say I SORTED something wrong, tell me to my face and not down the hall where I can hear you. IT'S MAIL AND I'M NOT A MAIL CLERK.

Furthermore, sending me emails with abbreviations that only YOU know does not help me understand what you need done. Let's try for a bit of clarity. It will help us all.

Smooches!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Dear Self,

Way to go ordering and devouring raviolis and garlic bread for dinner. You totally blew your calorie count for the day. Your lack of self control is pathetic and you are never going to reach your goal with moves like this. Do you want to be the fat *kitten* at your sister's wedding? Do you want to have sausage arms hanging out as you walk down the aisle in front of your entire family? Stop being weak and making excuses, get serious and lose this weight!

This made me feel :'(
    Don't be so hard on yourself babe xx
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Dear Mother

You do not need to be on 'SlimFast'

If you turn to the side you will disappear

Even the fact that you talk about how 'fat' you are, is insulting to me

Listen to every person who knows you when they say you have a great figure, and you can't afford to lose any weight

Love, your daughter

Dear Fiance

When you're finished with the butter, it goes in the fridge. It definitely doesn't want to be left out on the counter overnight with the lid off. Also, teabags and empty yoghurt containers go in the bin. Repeat after me, B.I.N spells BIN. It's where empty stuff goes when you are finished using it. While on topic, the bin needs to go out once a week, on Fridays. I am a girl and I don't need bin-juice on my shoes. So I would deeply appreciate your help with that

;) that felt good

xxx
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Dear new member of staff,
    I have given you very simple instructions to follow. You still do not understand the aim of the exercise.. I am beginning to wonder.

Dear Business Support Unit
    please do read what I write on the form, before you decide to send it back to me, unread but demanding that I provide you with paperwork, that is not needed. Also, it would be wonderful if you guys could now and then use your brains, rather than twiddeling your thumbs and making me do overtime...
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Dear Manboobs.

Get the hell off me. I almost tucked a buck this morning when I brushed my teeth shirtless.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Dear manipulative, selfish, passive-aggressive ex-husband,

Don't start a fight and then get all butt-hurt when you actually GET one. If you choose an action, you also choose its consequences.

Go screw yourself- glad it's not my job anymore.

Kiss my *kitten*,

Your (thankfully!) ex-wife.
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    Dear Boss & Coworkers,

I am not a mind reader, it is NOT my job to know where the hell you put things. Maybe open your eyes and use half of your brain and MAYBE just MAYBE you'll remember where you put $h!t. Leave me alone and let me finish my darn lunch break in peace!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Same guy, different letter

Dear DAD,

Please stop acting like a three-year-old. You constantly boast about your 'great' computer skills, yet whenever you sit down AT a computer, all those aforementioned 'skills' fly right out the window. NO, i do not know how to 'remove the white background from a web page'. Need I remind you that I never actually have to perform that task on my computer, so it's beyond me. Also, if I tell you that I cannot do something, that means such. Coming to LOOK at the effin computer won't help anything, so stop calling my name. ...it's very annoying.

Calling you all types of names under my breath,
    CannibalisticVegetarian

P.s.: When you son comes home and tells you that even HE does not know how to fix it, do not stand outside my bedroom door and loudly exclaim, 'Well at least you LOOKED at the computer'. The time for you to be in a retirement center is nearing, and I'm keeping tabs. ^__^
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    Dear Female Driver,

I understand that you may have had a lot of cramps this morning BUT it doesnt excuse your driving. You really shouldnt drive when you can barely focus- you nearly hit my car from the side several times. Also, you dont deserve your Mercedes.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Dear administrative assistant.

It's your job to handle all of the little niggling things that come up around here. When the coke machine is demanding exact change, won't take anything but quarters, and a coke is $1.40, it's your job to call the company to come fix it. When I come to you with this problem, the proper response isn't "You can call the number on the side of the machine." I'm going to remember this on Administrative Assistant's day, you can count on that!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    (was picking up lunch for my son last of the minute thing since I forgot to pick up the stuff from the grocery list.)

Dear McDonald's Employ,

While I understand that your job is not particularly thrilling, it's still your job and surely not rocket science. When you ask me for my order and I tell you "I need a 6pc nugget meal with milk, for a boy and apple's instead of fries." and when you ring me up for $8.56 for this meal, when that is all I ordered, I have an issue with that. Expect me to get annoyed. Then when I'm trying to correct your problem, you can't even look at me in the face and apologize for your screw up but to tell your manager that I wasn't speaking clearly? REALLY? Open your ear's I said "I NEED A" not "I NEED 2" a and 2 do not even sound anything like each other. Remember, customer is always right (which I use to work with the public service, I know this is not true but that's what I was taught when I was 16 and worked at mcdonalds.)

Sincerely,
    Annoyed mama trying to rush to the school before her son's school lunch starts.

(Yes I bought my son McDonald's so please if you have a problem with that, I didn't ask you for your opinion. He is allowed it once in awhile, I do not buy it for him all the time, he is lucky to get it in a 6 month span if that.)
  • lucy1945
    lucy1945 Posts: 153
    Options
    Dear self,
    you were annoying as heck today! get a life and stop bugging me!

the end
  • mikki629
    Options
    **BEFORE YOU READ, there is edited swearing below... just a heads up.**

---To the annoying dieting know-it-alls:
    It's ridiculously annoying when you all try to tell people what works for you is what we ALL should be doing. So what if my cal intake setting is lower than yours? So what if I'm trying to loose 2lbs a week aka the 'fast' way. That doesn't mean I'm doing this WRONG so long as I'm staying within healthy boundaries. If my doctor is fine with this plan, then why should it bother you when I didn't ask for your input.
    Stop being annoying d*cks & b*tches. My doctor knows me better than you, and I know myself better than anyone. If my doc and I are cool with this plan, then back the *kitten* off.
  • snowfox92
    snowfox92 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    dear lady at curves,
    you smell like bubble gum and clover cigs, and that is just disgusting. you don't go work out in a gym, much less work at one, if you're going to ruin it by being unhealthy smoking. ugh. you completely ruined my appetite with your scent btw, and i already have issues with eating as it is thanks to my medication. thanks so much lady.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    After reading the umpteenth facebook status about how she's just eaten loads of ice cream / pizza / pork roast / cake etc and how she doesn't know whether something's arrived because the mailbox is "too far" from her house, from someone who constantly whines that she's overweight, and that eating is too complicated for her now she's (unsurprisingly) been diagnosed with diabetes, I just want to shout at her "For Christ SAKES, LOOK at what you've just posted about being proud about, just look at it... No WONDER you're so incredibly FAT"

Obviously, she WANTS to a healthier lifestyle, but doesn't have the will to make it happen, so that sort of response would be counter-productive, but honestly there is a limit to how long I can bite my tongue before I either suggest she deals with her issues, or defriend her and walk away. :(
  • scinamon1
    scinamon1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Dear woman at the train station,

I really loved it when you undertook the car I was in to try to get a bit further ahead in the queue of traffic around the car park; I really enjoyed it when you beeped your horn at us and stuck your finger up; and I cannot begin to describe the admiration with which I witnessed you swearing enough for a whole jury in front of your toddler son. Sorry that we were in the queue first and should happen to get in your way.

love,
    your adoring fan who nearly missed their train.

Dear drunk football fans on the train,

I like football too; there's nothing wrong with that. Nothing particularly wrong with singing football songs that are relatively clean at the tops of your voices, either. Even throwing packets of crisps across the isles is relatively alright. But something tells me that, even if you HAVE just won a match, stealing someone's crutches is not particularly nice.

Love,

the person sat behind you who is REALLY struggling to walk.
  • daisyls85
    daisyls85 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Dear Professor,

I am very upset with you. When I registered for this semester, I scheduled all my classes in the evening and one on Saturday. All of them but your's of course. Yours was only offered MWF from 11-11:50a. or 6:50p on a Monday which conflicts with another class. Luckily I have an awesome employer that promotes education. So I was able to request to extend my lunch from 1/2 hr to 1 hour and make up the time by coming in early and leaving late. Now because 50mins is not enough time for you and you would rather not come on Friday, you want to extend Monday and Wednesday's class. Now I am sure most of the rest of the class really like the idea of not coming Fridays, but what about me and the other students that can't stay the extra time? Some have classes immediately following yours ( your regularly scheduled time) and I have to return to work. Oh, that's right, you said we would not be penalized for leaving 25 mins early. What about at test time? Won't we be penalized because we missed out on part of your lecture? Its not like you put notes on blackboard. There are different choices for classes so that students can pick the one that works into their schedule. I would not schedule a class that does not work for me, and then ask you to change your time. OH and to top it all off, you didn't say this in the first day, not even the 2nd day YOU waited until the 3rd day the LAST day to drop/add classes. So i couldn't drop yours and add another. I find you to be very RUDE, INCONSIDERATE and SELFISH. I will NEVER take another class with you. This is going to be a LOOONG semester.

OAN: To the people in charge of the parking on campus.....WHAT did I pay $60 for a pass for? I CANNOT find a parking spot. You know why? Because all the cheap people that don't want to pay are taking up all the spots. Please do your job and either : ticket those drivers or build more parking lots.

Thank you for reading my rant! It felt really good to get that off my chest!
  • Symphony6
    Symphony6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Dear Husband's parents (no, you don't deserve the proper titles),

I married your son 9 years ago. It is time for you to stop treating me and my daughters from my first marriage like a temporary smudge on your family history that your son will soon wipe clean. We aren't going anywhere. You can go ahead and spend the holidays with his ex-wife, that's okay by me, but honestly, it's time to let her go or marry her yourself. Perhaps once you do, you'll realize why your son divorced her.

And by the way, I would appreciate that, after you do that, you wouldn't come to my house, act like my children don't exist, and then make a crack about my and my husband's weight before you leave. It is beyond rude, and I'm tired of it. You are about to lose your son forever....you have already lost your grandchildren.

Signed:
    Pissed off wife #2
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    dear roommates boyfriend. you're a really nice guy. but if i hear you yelling from the living room and i'm in my bedroom with my door shut.,i'm probably not in the mood to hear your yelling.
  • Nsdnjbl
    Nsdnjbl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Dear mil & fil,

I find it extremely offensive that you play favorites to your grandchildren. You have 5 but you really only spend time with two ( not mine). They live hours away, we live five minutes away and yet you'll travel,to see them but NEVER once to see ours. My children are wonderful kids. They are smart, funny, and would love to see you more than just Easter and Christmas. So, yeah kiss my butt. Your missing out.