Write to the person that annoyed you today!

Options

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Dear Son,

Mommy and daddy have put you to bed, go to sleep! Stop getting up and going to the restroom to play with stuff, you are 8 years old, you are well old enough to know better. You cut your finger because you climbed up on the counter to get to the razors and you played with them, I have no idea what you were thinking, but this is one reason why you don't get to stay up later on the weekend, because you want to get wind up and not behave. Just remember, you've not gotten the xbox yet, you are so close about to lose it.

Love,
    Your mother!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    (Yup I'm reviving this thread!)

Dear Cousin,

You have done called me today and we chatted, you asked me what all I was doing today. I told you how busy I am. I have over 600 photo's to edit and 3 hat's to make. You know what all I'm dealing with. Now texting me every 5 minutes asking me what I'm doing is only going to tick me off. So please, quit texting me. I'm not answering because I'm busy. And yes I am rejecting your phone call's, I told you, I'm busy.

*runs back to working on her hat...*
  • kmacgera
    kmacgera Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Dear Jay,

I usually don't mind too much when tenants leave a mess behind. But you're different. You insisted that I treat you with dignity. You complained about the inconvenience when I replaced an oven. Then you left all your **** behind. I had to wash your child's snot off the walls, her "artwork" had to be painted over, her teethmarks are still imprinted all over those new 2" wood blinds in the living room. You never washed the walls and trim while you were there. I removed your "history" for you. What about those leaves piled up on the driveway since last fall? Did you never pull a weed in your 2 years? Your dogs used the sunroom for a bathroom. And the living room. And the finished basement. ALL the carpets reek of urine. The walls should be sealed, too. Why did you move out? WHY? Because you wanted a clean house again! Calling you a pig insults pigs.
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Dear pet store employees who work at [insert name of chain store here],

I am currently fostering two beautiful baby boy ferrets. They are up for adoption now, and hopefully will get adopted quickly. Let me tell you a bit about them.

I have named them Marshmallow and Rocky. Even though they were 10 & 9 months old, respectively, they did not have names yet because they spent their entire lives in the poorly ventilated tank at your store all because you didn’t want to sell them. Because you didn’t want to see them go, you lied to people and did everything in your power to prevent them from getting loving homes. You wanted them to be your store pets.

Fast forward 7 months. They are not babies now. They are too old to sell, per your store standards. They are both obese and pant when they run and play because they spent their entire lives in a cage with only a few feet to walk around. They were so excited when they finally got to play yesterday (for probably the first time ever) that they ran around for about 5 hours. So hopefully they will get back down to a healthy weight soon.

I truly want to believe you meant well, wanting them to be your “store pets”. But what did you truly think was going to happen?? A ferret can’t live his entire life in a cage in a store. But I notice that when the regional manager told you they had to go, none of you stepped up to buy or adopt them and give them a forever home. You’re very lucky that the rescue group was there. Otherwise who knows where these precious little boys would have ended up.

Anyway, Rocky and Marshmallow are with me now. They will be with me until they get a forever home. They will run and play every day, they will eat healthy food instead of the crap your store feeds them and they will sleep in warm blankets every night.

I truly hope that you never pull anything this stupid again. If you can’t handle selling animals, then perhaps [insert chain store name] is not the place for you to work. In the end, you only ended up hurting these two little ones and I hope you realize that so that you never let this happen again.

Sincerely,
    Concerned foster mom
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Dear pet store employees who work at [insert name of chain store here],

I am currently fostering two beautiful baby boy ferrets. They are up for adoption now, and hopefully will get adopted quickly. Let me tell you a bit about them.

I have named them Marshmallow and Rocky. Even though they were 10 & 9 months old, respectively, they did not have names yet because they spent their entire lives in the poorly ventilated tank at your store all because you didn’t want to sell them. Because you didn’t want to see them go, you lied to people and did everything in your power to prevent them from getting loving homes. You wanted them to be your store pets.

Fast forward 7 months. They are not babies now. They are too old to sell, per your store standards. They are both obese and pant when they run and play because they spent their entire lives in a cage with only a few feet to walk around. They were so excited when they finally got to play yesterday (for probably the first time ever) that they ran around for about 5 hours. So hopefully they will get back down to a healthy weight soon.

I truly want to believe you meant well, wanting them to be your “store pets”. But what did you truly think was going to happen?? A ferret can’t live his entire life in a cage in a store. But I notice that when the regional manager told you they had to go, none of you stepped up to buy or adopt them and give them a forever home. You’re very lucky that the rescue group was there. Otherwise who knows where these precious little boys would have ended up.

Anyway, Rocky and Marshmallow are with me now. They will be with me until they get a forever home. They will run and play every day, they will eat healthy food instead of the crap your store feeds them and they will sleep in warm blankets every night.

I truly hope that you never pull anything this stupid again. If you can’t handle selling animals, then perhaps [insert chain store name] is not the place for you to work. In the end, you only ended up hurting these two little ones and I hope you realize that so that you never let this happen again.

Sincerely,
    Concerned foster mom
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Love this thread!

To everyone who has ever angered me:

If you haven't anything nice to say, then say nothing at all!!!!

Do unto others, as you would have done to you!!!!

Be the change that you want to see in the world!!!

Love thy neighbor!!!!

Etc., etc. etc....
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    LMFAO ok I'm gonna get back to this thread. This was hilarious! I'm on my way to walmart so I might have a lot of "dear" letters coming!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Dear v100 classic rock station,

Why'd you play Dave Matthews this morning?! Thank you for following up your disaster with some 'Cocaine.'
  • raerae514
    raerae514 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Dear wasp who tried to kill me at the bus stop,

WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!?! Just because I smell good doesn't mean you need to get ALL UP IN MY FACE, EVERY day, at EVERY bus stop, on EVERY sidewalk!! I can't wait until winter when it's -40 degrees and you are DEAD AND GONE!!!

I hate you.
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Dear rich snobby parents,
    I am a lifeguard, not a babysitter. You're kids are getting yelled at because they are breaking rules over and over again, not because I am mean, a *****, or on a power trip. I will make them sit out because they need to learn that they cant disobey rule set up to keep them safe. Just because you have money doesn't mean I am going to let your spoiled brats get away with behavior that could get them hurt. Its what they pay me to do, Jackwagons. If you can't understand that by all means, watch your own damn kids.

Sincerely,
    aggravated lifeguard
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Dear person that beeped your horn at me .000001 seconds after the light turned green,

Get the ENTIRE fukc out of here. The next time you want to be such a douchenozzle, I will turn off my car, get out and lay on the hood birdwatching for an hour.
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    Dear overnight shift staff:
    (talking real fast) Yes, my new house is fine. Yes, my husband is fine. Yes, my daughter is fine. Yes, I had a good weekend. Yes, my puppy is good. No, I dont know what the weathers supposed to do. (The same convo EVERY SINGLE MORNING) Seriously shut up!!!!!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Dear Father o' mines:

PLEASE stop reminding me that there is a pack of squash in the fridge that has yet to be cooked. I KNOW that you loved the squash casserole that I make, but in all honestly, I don't care to prepare it because it takes time that I just don't care to have. I never asked you to purchase the squash or said that I would prepare this for you... I just so happened to look in the fridge one evening and there it was, followed by you giving me this stupid smile and passively hinting towards its existence.

Also, how DARE you tell me, 'You spend all of your time in the gym that you can't even make it during your free time!'... It's statements like that that make me sort of happy that your dear old yellow veggies are slowly rotting away. Next time don't assume that I will make this dish for you and also, don't get super defensive the next time that I request you giving me a forewarning and go into this long winded rant about how I 'dog you out'. I'd tell you again to make your own damn dish, but then again you're the same man who gripes about having to throw fruit into a blender and push a button---Lazy!

Sincerely,
    Ms. Gonna get around to it when I FEEL like it!
  • _Sashka_
    _Sashka_ Posts: 27
    Options
    (Not sure if the rest of the world has car guards which get given a tip for watching your car in a FULL parking lot of people(as if something will happen - and no I don't stay in a ghetto area) while you run in to get a loaf of bread which usually takes me 2 minutes, but South Africa does. Anyway here it goes)

Dear Car Guard,

Yes, I know your salary is not as great as you would like it to be (mostly because you didn't finish school and this is your last resort) , and yes I also know that some poeple do give you a tip for looking after their car or helping them unload shopping into the car... However, if I had to give R5 every time I run to the shops, which is often, because I'm not a fan of bulk buying, I would be flat broke!! So when I'm reversing and about to leave and I give you a friendly wave (because I'm a friendly person lol) and you give me the eye of the tiger because I didn't give you money, kindly go jump off a bridge!! No I'm not a snob, but also, no offense but I didn't ASK you to look after my car!

To add to that, at the next street light, a guy handing out pamphlets (about old age homes - and me being 20 and not needing one any time soon) asks me to roll my window down after I say no thank you to the pamphlet he's offering> The convo went like this:
    Guy: Hello, please can I have some money to buy some milk and bread?
    Me: I'm really sorry but I have no cash on me (which is no lie)
    Guy: It's what they all say. Can I have a smoke then?
    Me: I don't smoke (which is also no lie)
    Guy: do you think you can stop at the Engen and buy a loose smoke for me?
    Me: *start closing window*
    Guy: Nice person you are

So, dear Pamphlet guy,

You are here getting paid to hand out pamphlets. Please do THAT and don't be rude when I can't give you a smoke.

Regards
    Resident of South Africa

Ok I'm done now :) :P
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Dear taxi drivers of Taipei,

The green light is for ME and other pedestrians!! Not for you to sneak around the corner on to the road! I'm sick of having to dodge them when crossing the road on a green light! :explode:

Yours faithfully

Alexis
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Dear *kitten* with the Maserati two doors down. If you don't shut your effing dog up I'm going to key you car!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Dear Bambam

I know 4am is a really exciting hour for you, but it does not mean that I want you to sit on my face and make your mad monkey noises
    You're banished from my bedroom from tonight...
    (Bambam's my cat lol)
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Dear follow train passanger

I have noticed you over the last few months getting on the same train as me to work. I have to say you do look a slight bit odd with the long-sih facial hair and the half dreadlocks. I have often wondered what it is you do, I am guessing its something to do with climbing as the clothes you wear, always the same blue trousers and the same black top

I like the way you get on the train, you seem polite, no feet on seats, stay quiet, don;t turn your ipod way up, all things that I do myself to make everyones journey a little easier

But seriously dude, have a f**king shower, you smell like you havenlt washed in about 3 months, and wearing the same sweat stained clothes everyday is disgusting

I know you can afford to wash the clothes as you are sporting a new g shock watch today(i like it0

PLease wash mate, you reck
  • WalterWallCarpet
    Options
    Dear Sir Alex Ferguson,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Signed,

A Football Fan.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Dear Guy I Interviewed for a job today,

For starters, congratulations, you got the job, but please please please lose the cologne. For hours after you left, every time I walked in my office, I smelled you. Problem is, it didnt smell good. The combination of nervous sweat (totally understand) and bad cologne (not so much) made me want to hurl. You were energetic, smart, and willl be a great employee, those are the thoughts that should linger after you leave, not your scent.

sincerely,
    Me