Write to the person that annoyed you today!

Options

Replies

• hadlam
    hadlam Posts: 90
    Options
    Dear Co Worker,

You used to think I was competant at my job (which I am).

But since you have found out I suffer from OCD you treat me like i'm no longer competant and i'm going to cry or have some sort of psycho melt down if I have one difficult customer.

Seriously ask me about my OCD don't just assume it means i'm crazy!! :(

Thanks!
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I knew I would need this at some point, so here goes... (I'm not going to go into TOO much detail here because this is supposed to be the person who annoyed you TODAY and this person made my life miserable but today really hit the nail on the head)

Dear Dad (If you can even call yourself that),

Why would you tell me you were going to send me a card with money in it for Christmas and then not do it? You know I need the money right now. You give your other 2 children who are only slightly younger than me (one is 6 months younger, the other 3 years) gifts every year, but no I'm the outcast, I'm the one you always wanted to pretend you never had. And why? What was so different about me? All because you didn't want to be with my mother. I didn't ask to have you as a father. Of course not, why would I? I texted you today because it has been 10 days since Christmas to let you know I didn't get it and it may have gotten lost in the mail. No response from you. It isn't about the money, I could care less about that. Its the fact that you have done this to me every year my entire life. I never got birthday cards or Christmas anything from you, in 25 years I can count on one hand how many times you even acknowledged my birthday. It's one thing to not give me anything for Christmas, I'm fine with that, but don't tell me you are going to and then not do it. I am so close to just cutting you out of my life completely. You don't give a flying #$^# about me, you never have! When I moved to live with you when I was 19 I quickly realized you had not told almost everyone you knew that I even existed. Running into people at the grocery store that you have known for 30 years and they look at me like I'm from f#$@#$^ mars because they never knew you had another daughter! Yeah that really hurt me, but pretty much every thing you did my entire life hurt me. #@^# you!

Signed, your daughter that you obviously wish didn't exist at all
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Dear everyone above. Try writing to the person (or persons) that annoy you instead of writing it here.
  • LunaLoses
    LunaLoses Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Dear Ex, you know i still love you as a friend and stuff, but that doesnt mean you will tell me everything about you dating that skinny japanese girl, i dont wanna know....i dont tell you about my new relationship wiyth your best friend for a reason...respect. Also i'd like you to not tell me i suck just because i dont like the same things you do...you faked for 3year you liked my favorite band. And i dont like beer, deal with it drunkie.....Another thing, i will no longer to call me a jerk not that we are not together so stop please.
  • beach_bum_gurl
    Options
    bump~
  • bonnt
    bonnt Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Dear Boyfriend,

I love our daughter. I really do. More than anything. However, sometimes, I'd like it if maybe YOU helped me with her. Instead of making me feed her EVERY time, you stopped giving excuses as to why you couldn't at that moment. Don't tell me I need to spend less time on the computer and more time with my daughter, because I'm ALWAYS with her, yet when YOU "take care" of her, you sit there glued to the television. Sometimes I need a break too. Not away from our daughter, but just not taking care of her. I'd like to sleep in JUST ONCE. This morning when you told me to wake you up at 10:30 and I tried to, I asked if I could set our daughter down in bed with you so I can get some cleaning done before I had to leave for my job interview and you said no. Try cleaning with a baby that NEEDS you ALL. THE. TIME.

Boyfriend, I'd like for once to just be good enough. To be pretty enough, smart enough, skinny enough, clean enough for you. I'd like for once to do something right. To clean our house to your expectations. It's not as though I don't try, it's as though your expectations aren't attainable, because even if I do EXACTLY what you want, you'll find something wrong.

Dearest boyfriend, I'd like it if you treated me with more respect. If you quit telling me about all the hot girls that show up at your work, making me jealous.... wishing I was thinner, prettier... Making me scared of losing you. I wish you wouldn't talk to me the way you do.

I love you, but I wish you'd get a clue.

Love,
    Yours
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Dear Me,
    It would have been a good idea to skip the wine at the party yesterday. Then I wouldn't have had fudge by putting it in today's diary because there wasn't enough time in the day to exercise and be under calorie. Watch it next time.

The Person Looking Back at You in the Mirror
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Dear MFP 'friend'

You invited me to be your friend once and I accepted. After a couple of weeks I got sick of you filling up my news feed with 'poor me' posts, so I deleted you. A week or so later you must have noticed, because you sent me a new invite. I felt bad, so I accepted you again. After 3 days - I was annoyed by you so I deleted you again... Now you keep sending me new friend requests every day. Get the hint! We have nothing in common and I dont want to be your friend. I wish you well on your journey honestly I do - but I cant take any more 'its not fair, you all lose more weight than I do' or 'life sucks because noone invited me to anything for new years eve' or 'I uploaded a new photo and all I can see is my fat stomach, its not fair you all have flat stomachs'... OMG - go and seek attention somewhere else. You have almost 200 MFP friends and while I notice the same select 15 or so respond by telling you how pretty you are, how flat your stomach is and how they'd kill for your body - I am not one of them. Please stop sending me friend requests because I am going to keep deleting them.

Thanks.
    Someone who doesnt want to be your friend.

Wow thanks for this! PS I dont send you fr every day! /:
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    ALL of you guys :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

NOW GO AND TELL THOSE PEOPLE WHAT YOU THINK... :drinker:
  • david581c
    david581c Posts: 337
    Options
    lol @ some of the passive aggressiveness in the thread

Real quick note to self:

Quit being lame-o and eat over 1100 calories tomary, not exactly like you have a girlish figure to maintain :/
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Dear Homeslice Stock Associate in Wal-Mart,

It was cute that you sang to me while I was pushing my groceries around, even though I'm a few years older than you, and I was seriously flattered! It was not at all cute when you asked if you could "Get up on that" and asked if I would like to be "Stuffed like Whoa". After informing you that I am happily married, I wanted to rip your sac off like a paper-towel when you said "He ain't gotta know. He ain't no real man" *kitten* you and please learn some manners. I dearly pray that you don't have the ability to pick women up with that weak *kitten*.

Sincerely,

The girl with the "ghetto booty" and the pissed off Hubbs.

I about choked at the mental image of ripping one's sac off like a paper towel. Seriously funny stuff.

And if I could throw in a quick note to the mother of my ex-piece of garbage...stop sending my kid ugly clothing. I know your fashion sense stopped developing around 1974. I'm not going to dress her in this crappy Walmart clothing that falls apart in the wash just because you scored a 5T pair of jeans for a dollar on sale. They won't ever fit her correctly! Also, just a reminder, she's a girl. You can save your time with the basketball outfits and clothing meant for a husky boy since she is an extremely petite girl with her own sense of lady-like style. I'm all for girls being able to wear boy stuff with trucks on it, sure. Why can't they? Who's to say girls can't love trucks and dinosaurs?! Still you are pushing free feminist thinking to it's limits! I'm not going to dress my kid like a cross road trucker. It's tiring, smiling at you and saying, "She's really petite, so you have to go small.". You don't listen to her mother when you bother to ask. So why ask?! It's not like I even want nor does she need any of this junk. How about instead of investing time in gathering hideous stuff she doesn't require, how about prodding your son towards being a grown man? Just a thought. :grumble:

And for the record: I thrift shop. I have zero issue with paying a dollar for good quality, used clothing. I don't think you need to buy new to show you have something of value. I'm hardly an elitist. Kids grow out of clothing quickly and it makes sense to buy clothing second hand if it's in great condition. Just saying.
  • azuria518
    azuria518 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Dear husband,

My fears about OUR daughter's cancer coming back are very real and valid. If I tell you I think she is doing something abnormal don't mock me or minimize my fear. If you would pay attention to her like you should, learn how to medicate or even feed her, you too could have some understanding of what is going on with her. Don't complain when her doctors don't even acknowledge that you may be in the room because you are hardly ever around and when you are you go to sleep. God you are like 30 going on 10!!!

PS. if you keep making me mad I'll throw the Xbox out the window and crack call of duty in half.

With much annoyance,

Your wife
  • tyresank
    tyresank Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Dear Next Door Neighbor
    After months of asking you to do something about your freaking barking dog, which begins her morning barking for 30mins to 2 hrs at 5am, not to mention off an on all day long, I will begin the process to write letters to the HOA today. I totally do not understand dog owners! Most are most inconsiderate and could care less about their animals, afterall it is not waking them up each morning at 5am, Had I know of this issues when I looked at the house initially I can assure you I would not have purchased it, but it seems that you likely have no time to deal with your animal and installed a doggy door in August and thus the problems have begun. After months of attempts to speaking to you about this and work this out personally, I now have no choice but to begin the letter writing campagain, and call any other authority that I can to file a complaint.

PS. what happened to the dog collar that was to help train this animal, did it just fall off or stop working?

Regards,
  • MrsJones112604
    Options
    Dear gremlin looking bro who does that real frivolously convoluted circuit training routine,

You ****in' stink!...Take a damn shower and use some deodorant...Don't just change back into your work clothes after your sweaty, redundant, dance routine and act like that's appropriate.

Your friend,

Beau.

LMFAO
  • MrsJones112604
    Options
    OMG I needed this today.....

Dear Darling (super skinny) Little SIster,

I understand you are younger than me and more immature but please please stop hitting on every man that approaches us. How many do you want to juggle anyways? That guy last night wasnt even your type and you had his hopes completely up. Thats mean. Don't look at me and roll your eyes when you drew the guy out of a conversation with me just because you current flame didn't come out with us. I love you to death but this behavior makes me want to B!^(# slap you on behalf of men everywhere.

Love you big sister.

Dear Single men of South Florida,

Yes my sister is single. No shes not intrested in you. You are only playing into her ego. Please stop she is hard enough to live with. And yes I am in the corner laughing at you because I know my sister and even though she gave you her number she is NOT going to go out with you

Signed concerned and amused older sister.

Oh horrible dried up miserable co-worker

I understand you life sucks. I understand some man played you wrong and ruined your life. But you know what he didn't ruin mine. Will you please stop spilling your negativity all over the workplace. Your Toxic and we hate you. When you go on vacation we actually have little parties to celebrate.Please do us a favor and move back to Chicago if they will take you back. We will even help you pack,

Signed about ready to stick my foot up your @$$

*Standing up... *Golf clap ... Bravo honey, that was brilliant, LOL! Made my day, I hope it felt good :)
  • Ezada
    Ezada Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Dear Lady at McDonalds that made my coffee,

I realize that your job is stressful and busy, I understand that sometimes things slip. But for the past 3 days I have asked at the little voice box thing for my coffee to contain 2 splendas and 1 cream. I learned not to long ago that you don't hand that stuff out through the window anymore and get super annoyed with customers who don't tell you that they want it at the little voice box thing.

I did my part, so why every day for the past 3 days has there been no sweetener in my coffee? It's on the receipt, printed in bold text, which means it is displayed on your monitors inside. I always get cream, but never the sweetener.

If you can't handle making the order the way I want it I am going to resume asking for my cream and sugar separate and adding it myself. If that pisses you off then get with the program. I can understand it happening once, people get busy, but for all that is sacred and holy you picked a TERRIBLE 3 days to not do your job right.

<3 one caffeine deprived woman.
  • han38
    han38 Posts: 9
    Options
    Dear sons aged 3-and-a-half and nearly 2,
    I love you, I really do. But when you behave like wild beasts (smashing your toys on the windows, tipping anything and everything on the floor including full buckets of water, wrestling each other constantly, not going to bed and generally being feral) I wonder if it would be kindest for everyone if I released you back into the wild. I'm sure there's a jungle around here somewhere ...
    I do love you more than life itself but if stress burned calories I'd be thinner than Demi Moore.
    Lots of love
    Your Tired Mama
  • pretty_ribbons
    pretty_ribbons Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Dude!

Stop telling me your drunk!

you have a problem

for real

like, i care about you and everything but....

get help
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I knew I would need this at some point, so here goes... (I'm not going to go into TOO much detail here because this is supposed to be the person who annoyed you TODAY and this person made my life miserable but today really hit the nail on the head)

Why would you tell me you were going to send me a card with money in it for Christmas and then not do it? You know I need the money right now. You give your other 2 children who are only slightly younger than me (one is 6 months younger, the other 3 years) gifts every year, but no I'm the outcast, I'm the one you always wanted to pretend you never had. And why? What was so different about me? All because you didn't want to be with my mother. I didn't ask to have you as a father. Of course not, why would I? I texted you today because it has been 10 days since Christmas to let you know I didn't get it and it may have gotten lost in the mail. No response from you. It isn't about the money, I could care less about that. Its the fact that you have done this to me every year my entire life. I never got birthday cards or Christmas anything from you, in 25 years I can count on one hand how many times you even acknowledged my birthday. It's one thing to not give me anything for Christmas, I'm fine with that, but don't tell me you are going to and then not do it. I am so close to just cutting you out of my life completely. You don't give a flying #$^# about me, you never have! When I moved to live with you when I was 19 I quickly realized you had not told almost everyone you knew that I even existed. Running into people at the grocery store that you have known for 30 years and they look at me like I'm from f#$@#$^ mars because they never knew you had another daughter! Yeah that really hurt me, but pretty much every thing you did my entire life hurt me. #@^# you!

• christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options

Do we have the same father????