If you're still drinking soda....

Options

Replies

• 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    People can be so silly when they feel what they like is being threatened, nobody that knows any thing about the body will deny that Soda is really bad for your body, even if you can explain in your own mind that we have acid in our tummy and therefore the acid in the soda isn't bad, with that logic can you eat battery acid?

Any who I just thought it was silly that people were trying to rationalize their addiction thank you for the link =)
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I snort it
  • amaion17
    amaion17 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    SODA=Sugar water with fizzy bubbles...lol of course its not good.
  • lublue
    lublue Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I don't drink coke, it's really easy to just not buy it. I don't like drinking chemicals and I just stopped without even noticing - it's easier to cut bad stuff from your drinks than your food. I just drink water and fruit juice now, no problems.
  • DanaNicolle
    DanaNicolle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is soooo funny! Thanks for the laugh! I might try, too! :bigsmile:
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I gave up soda months ago!! Don't even miss it!!
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I used to do a lot of acid.

:laugh:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I'm going to attempt to bathe in some Coke and see if it will dissolve my fat. I'll let you know.

Sounds fantastic! Even if it didn't dissolve fat, think how tingly and bubbly it would feel:)
  • elenathegreat
    Options
    I hear if you eat alkaline batteries with your coke that they cancel each other out.

Plus, your batteries will be clean and shiny!!
  • damuchi429
    damuchi429 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Pop is my weakness trying to stop drinking it but it is so hard. I'd rather drink pepsi than eat
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    i eat batteries.

thats why you keep going and going and going....Look your still running in that picture of you

^ Too Funny!!!
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Jees! Chill out! Fruit juice is just as bad and yoghurt if you want to do a comparison in terms of acid! Just brush your teeth more often and drink in moderation... Your stomach is FULL of acid. It's generally only bad for you because of the obscene amount of calories full sugar sodas contain...
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I used to do a lot of acid.

This.
  • ericabrothers
    Options
    You guys know there's a lot of acidity in other foods we eat too, right? Like tomatoes and vinegar? Well, maybe not vinegar, but I'm pretty sure it's acidic as well....

*sipping coke zero*

.... yeah, I'm bringing this full circle to the zero-calorie thread earlier ... I lied, and I do actually drink coke zero, even though it has no nutritional value and could probably clean my carburetor.

I actually laughed out loud at the it could probably clean a carburetor. I can't completely give up cokes either, I don't care how many mouse Casualties there are. I just stick to diet dr pepper, dr pepper 10, or diet sundrop mmm.....:smile:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    All kidding aside...why would this dude have sent the mouse-dew back to Pepsi Co, without documenting everything first?
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    People can be so silly when they feel what they like is being threatened, nobody that knows any thing about the body will deny that Soda is really bad for your body, even if you can explain in your own mind that we have acid in our tummy and therefore the acid in the soda isn't bad, with that logic can you eat battery acid?

Any who I just thought it was silly that people were trying to rationalize their addiction thank you for the link =)
    You are so smart!!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options

No addiction here, and the occasional soda is not going to kill (or harm) me.
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options

No addiction here, and the occasional soda is not going to kill (or harm) me.
    Whats your obsession with death anyway?? lol
  • elenathegreat
    Options
    I like jelly-like substances........nomnom.

YES! caviar, headcheese, mouseparts dissolved in soda...nomnom...lol
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I like jelly-like substances........nomnom.

YES! caviar, headcheese, mouseparts dissolved in soda...nomnom...lol
    Ewwwww head cheese.