My 30 Day Shred Results!

Options

Replies

• Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    It looks like you've lost much more than 5.5 lbs - goes to show the scale isn't always the best judge.

Well done!!!!!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! this is totally amazing... one of the best results i've seen. I am on level 2 day 7 and so far i've had great results as well! hoping my tummy shrinks like your did. Mine pops out since i've had my daughter, but i'm noticing changes :))
  • samsunggirl
    Options
    hi, where can i find the 30 day shred? tnx
  • Hauteslimdown
    Hauteslimdown Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hi, where can i find the 30 day shred? tnx

walmart, target, amazon for around $10
  • brithunsaker
    Options
    What is the C25k?
  • nubiennelady
    nubiennelady Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    C25K - Couch to 5K - It is a progressive running program that trains you to run a 5K (from being a couch potato).
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look great! Totally inspiring :) I'm starting this Monday can't wait!!!
  • mkath4
    mkath4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. I have the 30 Day Shred at home, but never do it. You have motivated me. I am starting on Sunday. Thanks for posting your pics.
  • evenson34
    Options
    i attempted to start the 30ds and i lasted about 5 days. time to try again!!!!!!!
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • Reasie26
    Reasie26 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking that I want to do the 30DS since so many talk about it here, but you're huge transformation just totally convinced me!! I'm training for a half marathon right now, but that will be my next exercise regime - I'll start about a week after the half!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Such a huge motivation!!!
  • kikina
    kikina Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    you have inspiried me i have the 30ds but it's with the other dvds i bought i've only gotten far as the first day and then i was sore for three!!! then stopped youve inspired to try again and stick with it!!
    great job and amazing results!!
  • kikina
    kikina Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    you have inspiried me i have the 30ds but it's with the other dvds i bought i've only gotten far as the first day and then i was sore for three!!! then stopped youve inspired to try again and stick with it!!
    great job and amazing results!!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Ok..I'm convinced!! I have heard all good reviews of Julian's dvd's. I'm starting 30 DS tomorrow. :-)
    Thanks for sharing~:flowerforyou:
  • disciplineisgood
    disciplineisgood Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! What is the 30 day shred?
  • Padao
    Padao Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    did you do any additional cardio, like running or walking, with the 30 day shred to get to this? You look wonderful!! I have post babytummy and need some major lifting!
  • afawn
    afawn Posts: 12
    Options
    dude your before pic is how i look right now, you give me hope : )
  • kristirn
    Options
    ME TOO! Where do we find details of the 30 day program?
    dude your before pic is how i look right now, you give me hope : )
  • veniceit
    veniceit Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing. I'm on day 6 level 1 and took my before pictures today. I'm down about 4 lbs and can tell a difference on my hips, but I measure tomorrow. I can't wait to see how well I do at the end. Thanks for sharing, hope to see my belly shrink up.

Ven
  • groovybeenz
    groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome results.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!