What is your reward for reaching your final weight goal?

Options

Replies

• WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    A little black dress! :):)
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Trip to Sturgis for Bike week.. (got it planned and book so I have to lose this weight)
  • Fishing4Stars
    Options
    Bikini!!

Me too - I've never had one! I'm going to go to Victoria Secret and splurge!
  • stacyann1001
    stacyann1001 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am going with the same answer as TheZilla!

I've always wanted a tattoo down my side that does onto my tummy (kinda like the picture in my ticker but a little less) but never EVER felt comfortable enough with my tummy or other parts that would have to be exposed to get the tattoo to actually do it. Once i reach my goal weight and have a flat tummy like the girl in my ticker I am going to do it! The pictures and drawings are already picked out and incorporate so many pieces of my life, personality, emotions and family. Can't wait to just have it happen already!

-Stacy
  • vinylscratch
    vinylscratch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    A tattoo of Rainbow Dash's cutie mark on my thigh ;)
  • nuviag
    nuviag Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    new hair color a bold one ..mini black dress...black heels ..throw on some heavy eye make up and hit the clubs with my babe
  • prettyash76
    Options
    A spa day and shopping for a nice pair of jeans
  • kathryn4924
    Options
    A $300 shopping spree, and the joy of seeing the (pleasant) surprise on everyone's faces at the next Holiday. :)
  • missystinky
    missystinky Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm going to kick my fiance's *kitten*, and he'll have to treat me to a weekend away. :-)

My personal reward is to fit in my "skinny" clothes.
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I bought a serious home gym.
  • LauravonD
    Options
    new clothes for sure! Belly button piercing and I might get another tattoo. Can't wait haha
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    a personal shopping trip with a waoman that studied under that lady from what not to wear, and all the clothes paid for by my mom and hubby :)
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I got a whole new wardrobe. I had to buy some intermediate sizes since I went from a 22 to a 4 but I love being able to buy the clothes I like and not settle for whatever they have that fits. I don't have to walk into a store and wonder if they have anything in my size.
  • tmm01
    tmm01 Posts: 137
    Options
    I've got my eyes on a vivienne westwood dress - when I'm a size 8 (uk). I still have a LOT to lose to get there - so plenty of time to save up.
  • brock1978
    Options
    My reward? Nothing. It is where I should be. I don't deserve a prize for that.
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    My reward is a trip somewhere warm where I can lounge in a bikini sporting my latest tattoo - I have one that I've wanted for a few years but don't want to get it until I lose the weight - it'll look awesome and it's huge :)
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    An awesome bikini:) Doing my next Warrior Dash in June so that is my end goal date for my end goal weight!
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Aside from the boring stuff, like better health, a longer life, etc.? ;)

My biggie is gonna be a new suit. Unfortunately, my company is being sold, so I'm gonna be looking for a job sometime in the spring. So, I could use a new suit for that process.

But on top of that, I'm looking to get a lotta new clothes in general. Everything. Casual stuff, dressy stuff, and that area in-between. Yeah. That's my final reward.

Now that I think of it, that's almost as boring as the "better health and longer life" stuff. ;) I already got myself a new bike for getting about half-way to my goal, so maybe I'll think of something better for finally getting where I wanna be. That should be sometime in February, so I'd better get to thinking...
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I am buying myself little things at each goal. Though I know I'll need SOME clothes before my first goal weight, when I get to one-derland, I'm going on a shopping SPREE! And then when I get to my ultimate, I'm getting a tattoo on my side. I don't know what yet, but I figure I have like a year to figure that out. ;) And if I have the dreaded skin keeping me from getting this sexy tat, I'll be finding something else! Or at least a different spot for the tattoo. :)
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I am buying myself little things at each goal. Though I know I'll need SOME clothes before my first goal weight, when I get to one-derland, I'm going on a shopping SPREE! And then when I get to my ultimate, I'm getting a tattoo on my side. I don't know what yet, but I figure I have like a year to figure that out. ;) And if I have the dreaded skin keeping me from getting this sexy tat, I'll be finding something else! Or at least a different spot for the tattoo. :)