SHOULD I TELL THE WIFE?? cheater

Options

Replies

• Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I have to say as soon as he got married, you should of just ignored him.
    It doesnt matter that you still love him, and that youv known him longer..
    He made his choice, he chose her..
    You proberlly just being around confuses him, did he make the right choice, i mean after all you always answer his calls..
    You need to get away from him, he will never be yours.
    And think about how his wife must feel.
  • Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You are being played. Have some self respect and cut him loose. Telling his wife won't help your situation, it will only destroy a family. If this guy loved you, he'd have left his wife already. So, yeah, it is that easy. Break up, change your phone number and start having a little self respect. Why a woman would want to date a loser that cheats on his wife is beyond me.
  • granolagrl85
    Options
    i totally think you should tell the wife. because if my husband was a scumbag i'd want to know about it.
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    :noway: I don't even know what to say.
  • HazelElfwand
    Options
    What is done in the dark always comes to the light. It never fails - it's only a matter of time. No need to tell her - just walk away. I know it's easier said than done, but truthfully, this is toxic. He's a dog. She's in a bad spot married to a cheating man. Open yourself up to meeting someone who respects you and is actually worth your time. He is not that person. Best of luck to you *hugs*
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    If it were me I would tell him to leave me alone and that you are not and will never be interested in someone who does not value family and would cheat on his wife when he adopted her daughter. I would not mess with Karma by getting involved in their marriage, it is not worth it.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Really folks??? this sounds like a bad Jerry Springer show...

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking Jerry...
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Tell the wife. Tell the parents. Hell, show up to his front doorstep during the family's Sunday breakfast.

His wife isn't deserving of this. Alright, maybe not the parents but they'll find out eventually through "word on the streets".

If I were married to someone and they cheated on me all of the time. I don't even know how I would react hearing of it several years down the road.
    Do it.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    YOU teach people how to treat you so dont be mad at himYOU ALLOWED THIS BEHAVIOR !!!!!!!!!!
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    This!!!

& Please don't be a homewrecker.

Don't be? WTF she already is.. she was from the GET GO. She knew in advance.
    You can't blame him for hurting you & him doing this to you after the first time, it's on you.

After the 1st time... see my frist comment LOL

I simply have no compassion for the OP ...
  • dkueter94
    Options
    Walk away. Stop reading his texts, stop taking his calls, and stop stalking his family on FB,etc. Just make a clean break, and go live your life. Sounds like you have been living your life for him....no more. Get away from him,,,,,no more drama or wondering, and go live for you.

Amen!!! STOP ALL COMMUNICATION with this loser!!!! He obviously keeps trying to communicate and get back with you because you've shown him that he can. It has worked for him in the past. There is NO point in telling her. You don't even know if she will believe you. She may place all her anger on you and blame you for it even though you aren't in the wrong. He is HER problem, not yours. Don't worry, she'll see his true colors soon enough, but when is not up to you or your problem. LET HIM GO!!! COMPLETELY!!!!

I've been in your situation and I loved him more then life itself. I thought he was "the one" when we were together only to find out he was cheating on me and then got someone else pregnant shortly after we broke up. Letting go finally was the best thing I ever did despite it being so hard at the time. Years later, I have a FABULOUS husband who doesn't even compare to that bleep. Move on Sweetie! You don't need him or his drama! :)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I know this isnt a topic really for MFP but i need advice... ive known an been inlove with someone for years... we have been dating on an off for 6 years... 2 years ago he got married to a girl he dated inbetween me and him dating... for the last 6 months he texts me, calls me, tells me he really loves me wants to divorce her, wishes i would have his first baby, ect... well i since im nosy... i found her on facebook and his mom also and i found out in my investigating that he ended up adopting her kid but they havent had any together... this girl doesnt work, the kid isnt his.. ect... but now he tells me hes going to try to work it out with her... MIND YOU this is the 3rd time he has done this wishy washy mess with me... well i have proof NOW... im considering airing his dirty laundry to his family and her... I know that its kinda childish and im not really looking to hurt anyone... BUT im sick of him hurting me... telling me 3 times he was going to leave her... 3 times he comes back to me... ive even known and loved this man longer. I want to tell her soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.... but i dont wanna Fk up my Karma... any ideas how i can make this better ALL the way around? and please dont just say let it go.... if it was that easy.. i wouldnt be writing this lol thanks all

Yiiiiikes.

You put yourself in this situation. The man is married. What did you expect? Looks like you are just the "booty call" to me. I don't see why you should drag his wife into your mess. If anything it should be up to him to tell the truth to his wife, not your problem.
  • Rubyinthesand2012
    Options
    Just want to put another spin on this....do you not for one minute think she doesnt already know or at least suspect and is trying her damn hardest to keep hold of the man SHE married and is in love with?

Im talking from experience, my daughters father cheated on me several times in the two years before we married and would come running back with his tail between his legs crying appologising promising it would never happen again every time i found out i forgave him because i loved him...we got married 6 weeks later he cheated again i threatened to leave got the same old sob story -- forgave him -- started a family and when my beautiful babies were so poorly when they were born the B****** was off with his bit on the side while i was sat at their cots praying they would pull through.
    I knew where he was and who he was with but i also knew that i needed to be strong for my babies so i said nothing ignored it even until they were well.... Then i kicked his *kitten* out and got on with my life.
    But do you know what if the woman sleeping with my husband had come and told me i probably would have knocked her lights out,,,and possibly still forgiven him upto a point!!
    Just because he is offering it doesnt mean you have to take it. And i would bank on his excuse being "it was just sex-- i didnt love her BLAH BLAH BLAH to make you look and feel bad!" telling her wont do anyone any good
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    He loves you! Fight for that love! You've already told the world, what's holding you back from telling the wife? It's not his child. Haters gonna hate. You take what you want, without regret.

That's what you wanna hear, right? Seriously, leave it alone.[/i
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I know this isnt a topic really for MFP but i need advice... ive known an been inlove with someone for years... we have been dating on an off for 6 years... 2 years ago he got married to a girl he dated inbetween me and him dating... for the last 6 months he texts me, calls me, tells me he really loves me wants to divorce her, wishes i would have his first baby, ect... well i since im nosy... i found her on facebook and his mom also and i found out in my investigating that he ended up adopting her kid but they havent had any together... this girl doesnt work, the kid isnt his.. ect... but now he tells me hes going to try to work it out with her... MIND YOU this is the 3rd time he has done this wishy washy mess with me... well i have proof NOW... im considering airing his dirty laundry to his family and her... I know that its kinda childish and im not really looking to hurt anyone... BUT im sick of him hurting me... telling me 3 times he was going to leave her... 3 times he comes back to me... ive even known and loved this man longer. I want to tell her soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.... but i dont wanna Fk up my Karma... any ideas how i can make this better ALL the way around? and please dont just say let it go.... if it was that easy.. i wouldnt be writing this lol thanks all

Time to grow up.

He's MARRIED, and not to you, respect that. What makes you think you're so special he'd treat you any differently than what he's doing to her? AND HE MARRIED HER

He doesn't love you or respect you.

Accept it, walk away, and do it with dignity.

^^THIS^^
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

You don't really want to hurt her but you want to tell her that her husband has been running on her? You want to know what I think? I think the first time you cheated WITH him was a mistake, the second time you cheated WITH him was stupid, and that each time (especially the third) was selfish. I think that airing YOUR (because this doesn’t just belong to him, it takes 2 to tango baby) dirty laundry is selfish and childish. You were on and off, he chose to marry her, respect that and walk away. It’s up to him to deal with his relationship, it’s up to you to not be the other woman. You don’t want to be toyed with anymore, than don’t let yourself be toyed with, but don’t drag her down with you. You don’t want to play this game, than stop contacting him and block him from contacting you.
    As a married woman I wouldn’t want to be kept in the dark, but I also wouldn’t want the spiteful b*tch my husband’s cheating with to tell me just because she wants to get even or clear her own conscience.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Honestly, It sounds like you want to tell her NOT because you think its the right thing to do but so that you can get revenge against him for d*cking you around all this time. Why tell her? Just move on and find someone else. He's mind-screwing you. He has no intentions of leaving her.
  • flabwillbefab
    Options

Once a cheater, always a cheater. That statement has never ever lied to me!
    i agree, will be sory one day, but not for his acts, but for getting caught,,,
    I'd say Run away, and never come back to this,,he is doing this to the other girls, i dont wanna pop your bubles, but he would do the exact same thing to you, in your back,,,,, looks like a child man who wanna have all the fun with no attatchments, you dont need that!! look at you!!! pretty, confident, young, youll find a man, a real one,,, let the boys be boys, and one day, youll be relaxing somewhere on a beach with the man of your life, and you gonna think ,boy, am i ever glad i didnt fell for that BS!!!!
    its not the other girls fault, do not destroy her,,,,, but you can actually really help that girl ( thats why i assume you wanna tell right?)
    well just take im off your life, and live!!!!!! and Karma, well, will find you !!!!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    What i would do in a situation like this is post all the sordid details on a weight loss forum bulletin board and solicit advice from a bunch of total strangers , compile all the responses into a spreadsheet, cross match them, creat an algorithim view the output. Then I would make life choices based on the results....
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    He loves you! Fight for that love! You've already told the world, what's holding you back from telling the wife? It's not his child. Haters gonna hate. You take what you want, without regret.
    That's what you wanna hear, right? Seriously, leave it alone.[/i

LMAO wow... thank God for footnotes.
This discussion has been closed.