Replies

• Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Excuse me while I go buy 30-day Shred
  • pandabear_05
    pandabear_05 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Great job!!! You look awesome! I ordered 30ds last week and it just came today. Now I'm REALLY excited to get started!!!
  • Chalesie
    Chalesie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! I can't believe those results are only after 7 days...it’s incredible! I've tried the 30 day shred but I can never make it more than 3 days in a row and then I give up. Seeing your results has given me a new found desire to try it again and not give up because 'it’s too hard'! I will never have the results I want if I don't change things in my life. And seriously...who doesn't have 20 minutes a day!

Thanks for your post and thanks for the pictures...it is such an inspiration!

Keep up the good work and make sure to post pics at 30 days!
  • nellbell104
    nellbell104 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You just inspired me to order the DVD!
  • Amineral
    Amineral Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    O.M.G.!! Thats amazing!!!!!! I REALLY want this dvd! that is such a success and you look amazing! good for you! no wait...Great for you!! :)
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    wow cnt wait to see you post the 30th day awesome girl keep it up
  • Maria_t02
    Options
    That was all the motivation I need to get started! I've been putting it off! Amazing Job!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    For those who don't wish to believe this... Look at the taken date

30bnrwi.jpg

35kk3di.jpg

As I said I took the before photo's a week before I started the 30 day shred, the photo's are 14 day's apart.
  • SuzieMae78
    SuzieMae78 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Dang I think I am gonna have to try this!!!! I've had 3 kids in 32 months and I would love to have my belly shrink this much!!!!!
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You got amazing results... I bought it last week and still havent started it. I will be starting tonight! LOL... Great job :smile:
  • fanny073
    Options
    holy crap! My jaw is still dropped! I gotta start this shred asap!!!!!!!!
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You are most definatly a good advocate for this DVD, I've just bought it anyway LOL Good job!!! :D
  • famlyluv
    famlyluv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Ok well I really wasn't expecting to see this big of a difference in just 7 days. Yes this is just 7 days. I can't believe it either. My stomach is still gross but not nearly as before. I can proudly post these and know that it's all changing :) More motivation to keep going!

30ds.jpg
    i think we are belly sisters lol :tongue:
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm excited! I just bought the 30 day shred DVD and I was wondering about it. I'm SO glad I got it! It'll be here Monday! :)

You look awesome! What a difference!!

(P.S. I'm a little scared too. I know she's going to kick my ars!)
  • ShauntelB
    ShauntelB Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I totally wish I could afford this DVD :( you have had great results and I want that so badly
  • Zay14
    Zay14 Posts: 1
    Options
    Your story is absolutely inspirational to me because I have this DVD, still in it's original wrapper. I have never opened it because I'm not much into video training (the only videos I've ever done is Windsor Pilates), but seeing your results in just 7 days gives me a different perspective. THANK YOU so much for sharing your actual results with everyone here on MFP!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I am pumped to start the video now!!
  • debbieplus3
    Options
    That's amazing work for 7 days, well done!! I've just ordered this dvd that everyone here goes on about, hope it has just as good results on me.
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    Wow....looks like you are getting great result!!! way to go :D
    Are you doing the shred each & every day or are you giving yourself a rest in between??
    Keep up the great work! Be curious to see your final results ;)

I would also like to know if you had a day off in between?
  • tiamaria8182
    tiamaria8182 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I totally wish I could afford this DVD :( you have had great results and I want that so badly

It's totally affordable. I got mine on amazon for like $5 something.

I just started doing it this week so these pics definitely motivate me to stick with it!!!! Congrats, what amazing results!!!!
  • wreath7
    wreath7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    hey, that's fantastic! good for you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!