Girls over 200 pounds...

Options

Replies

• hollyinPR
    hollyinPR Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I joined a while ago, but quickly fell off the wagon. I'm back and committed to meeting my first BIG goal of losing 100 pounds before my brother's wedding. I started at 284 and am down 12 pounds so far to 272...long way to go, but it's great to have others we can be kept accountable by and inspired by! Add me too! I'm a newbie, looking for more friends!

Holly
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I was at my highest at 260 and I am 6ft. I am now at 249. We are out there...we as a team can do it too!! Good luck! Add me if you like. :smile:

11569296.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Started at 293 and now at 215... Working hard to reach Onederland!!! Anyone please feel free to add me too :)
  • kristothae
    Options
    Heaviest was 254, at 240 now. Single mama to a 9 month old, working full time and just finished up my Bachelor's degree. Could definitely use the motivation as well! Everyone feel free to add me :)
  • rubygarcia86
    rubygarcia86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    240 here...just started yesterday :)
  • twinkle0
    Options
    I've noticed that! My highest weigh was *hiding face* 298 *gulps* I'm currently 280. I want to be at most 156 . I have a long road ahead of me . I tried doing this all by myself and failed so I need anyone who reads this to add me! I could really use your support.
  • dawnmfp
    dawnmfp Posts: 25
    Options
    I started at 311 and I've lost 16 so far - sending you a friend request.
  • TheVulcanLover
    TheVulcanLover Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My highest weight ever was 335 plus (probably closer to 350). My latest weigh-in...254.8 (today)

Feel free to send me a friend request. :)
  • Jenatello
    Jenatello Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My highest was 295. When I started MFP I was 236, now at 221. It's hard, but life isn't supposed to be easy.

You can do it! :)
  • sarahness
    sarahness Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am 295 pounds. I am joining planet fitness tomorrow with my mom. I plan on going 3 days a week at first. I am in the same boat as you. You can add me if you want for encouragement. We can do this!
  • jaynniembaby
    jaynniembaby Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My highest weight was 310; I am currently at 291!
    I have a long journey ahead of me!
    Anyone can feel free to add me! :D
  • lala4u
    lala4u Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i started at 310, now im at 233. feel free to add me and i'm 4'11 lol
  • ssassy428
    ssassy428 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am so glad this was posted. I love finding people on the same path as me. I will be adding some of you. I am working hard at losing this weight and would love more support.
  • Narisong
    Narisong Posts: 191
    Options
    bump
  • jlr05m
    jlr05m Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. I was feeling a little alone myself. Most every thread I read had people in the 100 - 200 range. I started my fittness pal 3 months ago at my highest weight ever....338 pounds. As of today, I am 312. I will be overjoyed when someday soon I will leave the 300's behind me. Feel free to add me if you would like. It's nice to know that we are not alone. Thanks for sharing and giving me the courage to share.
  • saracynth
    Options
    Thank you all for sharing your messages! I'm at 210 and have just started using MFP. Glad to see so many success stories! Looking forward to being one of them! 60 lbs to go.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I was at 260. I started MFP weighing in at 248. I am currently at 222. All gals on this friend are more than welcome to add me. We are here to share, help and motivate.

Lindsay
  • Ambii101
    Options
    I'm 24 5'5 sw:311 cw:300 gw;200....this is my second time really motivated and trying to loose weight. My first time trying was in nov10 now its jan12...i figure since i started around the holidays I failed because its so hard to stay away from food during family gatherings....especially when the aroma of my mom and grandma's cooking rise to my nose lol...so now the holidays are gone and 200lbs here I come. Oh, and im gonna get it off and keep it off!!!:happy:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    my highest weight was 260 then dropped 48 lbs using MFP, got off track and gained 7 lbs back. Just getting back on MFP and am committed for the new year!! I know when i use this site faithfully it works!
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I start off really well and then bit by bit I let old habits creep back in. I'm aiming for 75 lbs off this year. Thats including the 8 I gained back over xmas. Starting over @ 246. Everyone is welcome to add me.