Whats the Best Concert You've Ever Seen?

Options

Replies

• calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Rogers Waters-The Wall
    Great concert and a great show!

Im jealous
  • lalaloserpants
    lalaloserpants Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    MetallicA!! I saw them on november 13th 2010 in Sydney it was ****ing AMAZING!! nothing will ever measure up EVER!!
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    1972 Alman Brothers Band
    1978 Yes
    1978 Led Zep
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Billy Joel and Elton John in concert together back in their first combined tour in t he mid 90s. Saw them at Vet Stadium in Philly. There is something so awesome about 60k people singing Piano Man at the same time.
  • rockthehourglass
    rockthehourglass Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Duran Duran 1989
    Duran Duran 2011
    :love: :heart: :love:
  • Brandie1988
    Brandie1988 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Rockfest Hillsboro Oregon 2010 :) Shinedown, godsmack, puddle of mudd, drowning pool, and 10 years.
    Ive also been to an Alice in Chains concert, and A System of a down concert too. Oh and cant forget the concert I went to that Had Avenged sevenfold, Hollywood undead, stone sour and New medicine! They were actually all awesome concerts!
  • Training2Tri
    Training2Tri Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    1996 Lillith Fair in Minneapolis

2008 Linkin Park at Madison Square Garden - Jay-Z made a surprise appearance and preformed Numb. It was AWESOME.

Talk about some great work-out tunes. I love me some Linkin Park on the treadmill!
  • samatalma
    samatalma Posts: 197
    Options
    I was fortunate enough to see Michael Jackson performing in his prime. It was in '88, I was 7, I still remember watching him move and being in awe. Incredible show

I am INCREDIBLY jealous of this. I am a HUGE MJ fan. Unfortunately, I was born in the wrong decade (88) so I will never get the chance to see him perform other than dvd's and videos. I have his Live in Bucharest (the one that aired on HBO from his Dangerous tour) and my dad had taped it. I watched it so much that I had ruined the tape. I finally found it on DVD and honestly cried when I found it because I thought I would never be able to see it again. And I honestly cried the day that I found he died. I still cry. I have the newspaper from the next day with him on the front page and a few of the following magazines that I have in plastic cases.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Toss up between Oingo Boingo (3rd row- which means standing at the stage!) Or UB40 (11th row-also means stage front) both in the 80s, both were pretty awesome live. (Saw Boingo several times) Recently Bruno Mars (about 14th row) and Brad Paisley with Blake Shelton (11th row). Once you've had close seats... you can't really go back to sitting 'back there'. ;-)

*****cat Dolls with Black Eyed Peas also pretty spectacular!
  • irapino65
    irapino65 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've seen to many to say!! Pink Floyd,The Who,The Stones, Metallica,Etc.... I also was a local stagehand so I saw so many I can't even remember half of them. LOL!!
  • nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    The Killers all 5 of them that I've been to, and close seconds are Rise Against, Smashing Pumpkins, AFI Jimmy Eat World, Bad Religion, Rancid, Social Distortion!!
    Oh I forgot, Santana, one of THE best concerts I've ever been to
  • fatgirlzrule2
    fatgirlzrule2 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Lilith Fair, twice. Sarah McLachlan (beyond A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.), Indigo Girls (!!!), Sheryl Crow, Lisa Loeb, Paula Cole, Natalie Merchant, and THE DIXIE CHICKS!!!! Such an amazing time.
  • slippman
    Options
    Bruce Springsteen Born in the USA tour
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Big 4 in 2010. Well, I guess it was 3 of the Big 4... Metallica didn't play for some reason, but that just meant that Slayer got double the time to play. I liked it. I want to do dirty things to this man

kerry_king.jpg

:love:
  • nicolemarie045
    nicolemarie045 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    1. Green Day/My Chemical Romance circa 2004-05ish
    2. Rise Against/Rancid in Minneapolis 2009ish
    3. Rise Against/Bad Religion in Kansas City May 2011
    4. Green Day/Jimmy Eat World 2005ish
    5. NKOTBSB (yes, it was FANTASTIC) summer 2011
    6. Blink 182/My Chemical Romance/Neon Trees Fall 2011
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I also want to do dirty things to this man

rob-halford.jpg
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Reba
    The Nylons
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Pearl jam multiple times, ,I'm a big fan. Red Hot Chili Peppers and Duran Duran. All in the NYC area.

ETA: I saw Live at The China Club in NYC. Super small venue and I got awesome pics and video. I think this was 2004.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Tori Amos, San Luis Obispo, CA 4/15/2003. Best concert of my life.
    Metallica, Ontario, CA 2010 I really disliked the opening acts but I loved Metallica!
    Def Leppard, 1999. It was fantastic plus getting to see one of the groups I had grown up listening to was really nice.
    Incubus with 30 Seconds to Mars opening for them. I had no idea Jared Leto was the lead singer- I just knew he was hot and had seriously gorgeous eyes. Yeah, we were close enough to see them. :)
  • treekins
    treekins Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Prince last month in Ottawa. No contest. :)