If u offend easily pls don't read x

Options

Replies

• Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Nope I def wouldn't log, because it's somethin I would have done before I started dieting so, like cleaning, I wouldn't log it. Unless you're doing it while....jogging on the spot? I leave you with a strange mental image lol

x
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    [I think the video is out of the question lol I need to get a fella with great stamina tho

Wait! Don't let him do all the work.. then he would spend all the calories. If you do all the work, you can log the calories :bigsmile:

And please provide pix.. or it did not happen!

U are some kinky *****es lol
    Oh I just him to be able to last ages I can't have him stealing my cals now

hahahaha funny :tongue:
  • Hecnotha1
    Hecnotha1 Posts: 200
    Options
    I know gals that breastfeed add negative calories to compensate for what was expressed. Should the guys do that too, in this case?

I think you're onto something here. Both high in protein too.

But then does she need to add calories if...

nevermind.
    ha ha ha,
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I can hear it now... "But hun, I was just helping her burn off those calories from the work luncheon. That's all. I promise."

aw-hell-naw.jpg
  • Hecnotha1
    Hecnotha1 Posts: 200
    Options
    I can hear it now... "But hun, I was just helping her burn off those calories from the work luncheon. That's all. I promise."

aw-hell-naw.jpg
    says, mines this big lmao
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options

aw-hell-naw.jpg

LOL!!!!
  • eeebee
    eeebee Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    At what point do you draw the line?

Brushing teeth 10 calories
    Tying shoes 5 calories
    Shaving 5 calories
    Shower 7 calories
    Folding clothes 10 calories
    Going downstairs to answer door 10 calories
    Cleaning pool 40 calories
    Scooping dog poo 5 calories
    Throwing rocks at neighbors cat 10 calories
    Chasing kids off my lawn 20 calories
    Walking out to get morning paper 2 calories

etc....

:laugh:
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options

aw-hell-naw.jpg
    says, mines this big lmao

LMAO!!!
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    If you can do it for a half hour straight with no break, then it's exercise. Of course telling your partner "come on honey, it's time for me to exercise and get my heart rate up" daily can ruin your sex life. It would get old after a week.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

I think my husband would be all for it ;) He wouldn't care what the reason.

Hahaha! I agree my hubby wouldn't mind what the reason was ;) Espescially if it meant he got more!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    OK, all of you with HRMs have to wear them during sex as an experiment...it's for the greater good. Just don't forget to "wet the probes"! :laugh:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I don't count my sex because I do it enough that it's just part of my daily activity. That, and "squeal like a pig" isn't exactly a high cardio burn.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

aw-hell-naw.jpg

OMG...LMFAO!!!! I just cracked up at my desk at work!!!!!!!
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Yet cleaning is classed? And the cal burn is fairly good. How do know if it's light or vigorous? Is it one of those u have fallen out with ur man and take out on the house cleaning it? So it's vigorous rather than just putting the Hoover round?

So log it as cleaning, or aerobics general.

Personally, posters who are saying it isn't exercise aren't thinking outside of their own experience. I burn plenty of calories leaping off the top of my wardrobe in a Batman costume - that latex makes you really hot.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDjz8h3lBti-cOJKOCZ2qLp1Gs9iSNiVaqiRSadhUwAvqdvKQ2
  • Pete1471
    Pete1471 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    If *kitten* counts as erxercise and calorie burning then there wouldn't be any overweight teenage boys aged between 13-19. :wink:
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    sex does raise the heart rate but most conventional wisdom is that it's not LONG enough to classify as actual EXERCISE. IF you are having sex - for a half hour or more, I guess that's exercise but c'mon, get real. 5 mins of heart racing isn't exercise

Seriously? I masterbate longer than 20 minutes

Me too...5 minutes would even get me started! Men have NO idea, do they?! :laugh:
    Again, if it was such wonderful aerobics, big women the world over would be fit.

It's just not.
    Don't kid yourself.

We're not implying that it's "wonderful aerobics", we're just saying that we do a lot more work to get ourselves off than you men do.
    I don't quite understand what you mean.
    Explain.
    In detail....:bigsmile:

OK, folks!
    I am outta here, but thanks for the laughs.
    Happy aerobics.....lol
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha yeah well if I was to be picked up the guy would put his back out but I guess it also depends on if ur a lay back let them do the work or if ur one of those girls who give as good as u get.

Doubt that (putting the back out)

On topic though, I've done said above for about 15 mins holding her up and she was about 11 and a half stone. Surely that gave me a proper workout considering I couldn't walk afterwards for a while?!?! (had to drop her on the bed eventually and finish off there haha)

If it lasts longer than 40 mins going at it I'm dissapointed!
  • MrsKunz
    MrsKunz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    At what point do you draw the line?

Brushing teeth 10 calories
    Tying shoes 5 calories
    Shaving 5 calories
    Shower 7 calories
    Folding clothes 10 calories
    Going downstairs to answer door 10 calories
    Cleaning pool 40 calories
    Scooping dog poo 5 calories
    Throwing rocks at neighbors cat 10 calories
    Chasing kids off my lawn 20 calories
    Walking out to get morning paper 2 calories

etc....

love it!!! :laugh:
  • MrObundles
    MrObundles Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Bump :laugh:
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Yet cleaning is classed? And the cal burn is fairly good. How do know if it's light or vigorous? Is it one of those u have fallen out with ur man and take out on the house cleaning it? So it's vigorous rather than just putting the Hoover round?

So log it as cleaning, or aerobics general.

Personally, posters who are saying it isn't exercise aren't thinking outside of their own experience. I burn plenty of calories leaping off the top of my wardrobe in a Batman costume - that latex makes you really hot.

HAHAHA!!!! Sexy! :wink:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDjz8h3lBti-cOJKOCZ2qLp1Gs9iSNiVaqiRSadhUwAvqdvKQ2
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Don't fret ladies!! You can burn calories by giving your man oral sex, then eat back the exercise calories when you're done. Think about it. :drinker: