Looking for Turbo Fire Buddies

Options

Replies

• summergirl_nj
    summergirl_nj Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Turbo Fire since July and just love it. Formerly a Zumba fanatic... I needed a change and now I am hooked.

If anyone wants to add me please feel free!!

Good Luck everyone :smile:

Dawn

12204339.png
  • liv73
    liv73 Posts: 33
    Options

Feel free to come over to the group page everyone!
  • 2012x
    2012x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Also doing turbo!

:D Week 8 tomorrow :D
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    It's been a busy weekend. Yesterday I did CE Burn 2 and TF 30. That's a great combo. This morning I got the wk started with my favorite workout TF 55. Looking ahead it's Burn 3 and TF 30 tomorrow. I hope you all have a great day.
  • michelledusik
    michelledusik Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am doing Turbo Fire - started it at the end of October and slacked off quite a bit during the holidays but I am back at it now. I LOVE it! And I am also doing Shakeology everyday for breakfast! I think the Shakeology really makes a difference!!
  • theaimster30
    theaimster30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am dusting off my Turbo fire kit and starting up again this week. I don't use Shakeology because of the cost. My friends use it though, and swear by it. Feel free to add me!
  • Dandradnay
    Dandradnay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting back up mine this week as well. I was doing it pretty regularly with great results, just kind of started doing some other things for a change - That being said, other things do not even come close to the results I have gotten from TF. Good luck with training everyone! :D
  • nickinack1
    Options
    I am also doing Turbo Fire! I started it yesterday. I have 25-30 lbs to lose... my goal is by mid march... We will see!!!
  • nickinack1
    Options
    I would love to be added!
  • ejanderson
    Options
    Does anyone have any idea how many calories you burn with TF? I LOVE doing it, but never know how to track it as I don't have a HR Monitor to track it myself and I have scoured the internet with NO results... Is it some forbidden secret or something? There are tons of forums etc with people asking and NEVER an answer. :(
  • swood0105
    Options
    I LOVE Turbo Fire! I am on wk 2. My biggest question is...because the "afterburn" is so great, how do you log exercise calories? Just the ones burned during the actual workout, or do you include the afterburn calories?
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I would just log the calories burned and let the after burn be extra. That way you don't overeat because you think you have more calories to consume.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I only log the calories I burn during the actual workout. I'll take the afterburn as a bonus.

As for the calorie burn that's hard to say. I use a HRM and currently am using a Bodymedia. Depending on how much you're putting into the workout it could be equivalent to a brisk walk or jog.

TF 30, 45 and 55 are aerobic workouts while the HIIT workouts are anearobic.
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Im on week 8 of Turbo fire and love it and always looking for more friends who do it as well so you can add me if you want...
  • megadon25
    megadon25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey! I have Turbo Fire and have started but haven't completed the 90 day challenge. So hopefully this will motivate me! I also have Shakeology but I am a grad student so it's hard for me to enjoy it on a daily bases since I'm all over the place. BUT I would love to be apart of this forum to help motivate!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Just joined the group! Hubby is picking up the DVD set on his way home from work tonight!!!! So excited to shakie up my routine and get back into a healthier shape!!!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I completed week one with TF Core 20 this morning.
  • HealthierAnn
    HealthierAnn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You calorie burn is going to depend on your weight and the intensity you put forth. I typically burn between 300-600 depending on what workout I'm doing.
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am on Week 2 as well. So far so good. I would like to be yout buddy. :smile:
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Completed Week two and started wk 3 with 45 EZ this morning. I haven't done that one in awhile.