1234568»

Replies

• thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Morning all,

211.5 last week.
    210 this week.

Had a good saturday night with beers and ribs, paid for it the next 2 days.

New routine to help get my butt back in gear.
    I let Tony kick my butt in P90 Cardio 3/4. 750 calories burned today.

Off to shower.
  • etandit
    etandit Posts: 35
    Options
    :smile: Good Morning, little steps this week with weight loss. down a tiny bit over 1 lb. will try harder this week. weight is 188.0
  • ShariStickler
    ShariStickler Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well....No loss/No gain. Not sure if to be sad or thankful???:ohwell:

I need the motivation to exercise in the morning. It seems like my day gets away from me & next thing I know I didn't fit my exercise in. I am just not a morning person. I have tried in the past. Guess I just need to force myself. ..???....???

Any suggestions on how to turn into a morning exciser?

105211.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    joesgal01 - look at it this way, at least you didn't gain weight. I know how you feel on the whole not having enough time to get exercise in. I just up and decided to get out of bed and go walk. It really helped. Now, I still have to go walk again and do some exercises, but I decided I have to do it today and cant' put it off anymore. :happy:
  • emmie110
    emmie110 Posts: 176
    Options
    Well - I lost .2 this week. Not sure why (yes, I know it's better than nothing). All weekend I have been digging holes, raking and shoveling rocks and dirt, and now this morning I installed 500 sq feet of sod. Been working my butt off. I did notice my daily calorie count dropped because I was just so busy and forgot to eat more. For some reason my body prefers to lose weight at about 1600-1700 calories a day. When I go lower than that, it just holds on to it. Two days ago I was actually up 2 pounds! I'll try to get more calories in earlier in the day. Can't wait til this backyard project is completely done so I can get back to normal exercise. Not liking the manual labor. I still have to lay the rest of the sod in the side yard when it cools down later.
    Looks like there have been some good weight losses this week - good job guys! :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I need the motivation to exercise in the morning. It seems like my day gets away from me & next thing I know I didn't fit my exercise in. I am just not a morning person. I have tried in the past. Guess I just need to force myself. ..???....???

I've never been one for mornings either but I like it sooo much more. For one, as long as I push myself outta bed and get to it, I don't have all day to come up with reasons why i shouldn't workout that day. It also drives me to make better food choices as well. If I got up at 5am and worked out for an hour I'm sure as heck not going to sit around and eat crap all night, or it just feels like a waste! Of course, I still don't look forward to doing it, but I never really look forward to working out. I just keep reminding myself of all the positive things that will come from my workout. :flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Hey blue team!

I'm 156 this week. That's no change from last week's weigh in, but I'm very happy with it! I had so much work to do after my crazy weekend of eating too much & having my TOM. Hopefully next week will be better!

Congrats to everyone!

:drinker:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm still waiting on quite a few weights so I'm going to post the new chart and the week 4 thread after I finish my P90x and possibly a run (haven't decided yet). Hopefully a few more will be sent in by then so I don't have to keep revising the chart. :drinker:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Well....No loss/No gain. Not sure if to be sad or thankful???:ohwell:

Try doing only 15min in the morning. You'll get used to getting up ealier and then can increase the time a little more. That's how I started and once you start, you'll realize it's better than coffee for waking up.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I was going to just do my morning workouts when I do the wii active so I would workout 2 days and have a day off. But I think Im going to run in the mornings on the days off of the wii active and just have a day rest a week. Maybe this will help me kick start my weight loss.
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I've got an hour of walking finished today and almost all of one of my exercise list. I'm still hoping to walk for 20 more minutes. I had dessert before dinner, eating dinner in a little bit. For desert I had pudding, 2 graham crackers, and 2 tablespoons of whip cream. I think I deserved it.
  • ShariStickler
    ShariStickler Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks all on the morning work out suggestions.

Valid points, I would agree that it would make you more aware of what you eat all day. Since you wouldn't want to waste your hard work & missed sleep time.

I like the idea of aiming for 15 minutes to start out.

The sad thing is I get up 3 days a week at 5:00 & 3 days a week at 7:00 with my husband. But then I go back to sleep until about 8:30 when I don't have to go into my office. I work at home most days. I guess I have spoiled myself with my work at home schedule.

This is my goal for the week:
    - 15 minutes of exercise in the morning before I start work on all the days I work at home.
  • chickadee10
    Options
    Joesgal01 - sounds like you've got yourself a good plan. :happy:

I'm eating tacos for dinner, then going to walk for 20 more minutes later.

Hope everyones having a great day!