WHAT THE "F" IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!???!?!

Options

Replies

• Lorie66
    Lorie66 Posts: 66
    Options
    WTH? I do know if someone puts their hands on me in an inappropriate way like that they will wake up in 3 days and apologize...the little dweeb would be drawing back a nub.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Should've said "what'd you say can't hear you from down there". Then grabbed him and said "give me my pot of gold leprechaun".
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I've been known to hit people for less.
  • kittycarson
    Options
    Jerk!! That is the NICEST thing that I can say about this little...ewww...jerk!!!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    It's called short man syndrome. Just ignore him.

THIS!

Most people suck. That's just a fact of life. All you can do is to surround yourself with as many awesome people as possible and ignore the *kitten*
  • lacharp
    lacharp Posts: 66
    Options
    Wow! That sounds like something that someone with a very, very small penis would say and do. Just sayin'.

YES!!!!! My thoughts exactly!

Keep up the good work you're doing... your body and weight is something you can change and his loser behind is just stuck with his crappy personality for life.

My story - I was working retail at a craft store, I had this rude customer who was challenging the return policy and says "oh, you must be new here." Annoyed I told her that yes, I was, because I had just been laid off and had to find work. She says "oh, that's so tough, losing your job with that baby on the way" and she reached over the counter to pat my stomach. I smiled and said "Yeah... I'm not pregnant..."
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    You are well on your way to be slim, healthy and fit, he however, is stupid and will always likely be!

Yep, you can't fix stupid.
  • AureliaCotta
    AureliaCotta Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    That guy sounds like a real jerk. And an insecure one at that.
  • mikethom
    mikethom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't advocate violence, but I sure wouldn't have blamed you for decking the jerk! Frankly, it wouldn't surprise me if you didn't have grounds to have him charged for assault (do you have witnesses?), he certainly deserves it! Wow, I'm just flabbergasted, that is so rude, invasive, insensitive, ignorant...
  • cindy1436
    Options
    Please people, let's not jump on the mean people wagon! The guy's a rude idiot and deserves to be put in his place, but stop with the short man's syndrome stuff! Aren't we sick of the "fat and jolly", "fat and lazy", and "fat and sloppy" stereotypes? I am overweight AND short and all the people in my life, men and women, are short,too. It's genetic, ya know! The guy's problem is WHO he is, not WHAT he is! Always remember you don't need to pick up and carry around trash someone throws at you!
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Oh, he is soooooo beneath you and not even worthy of being in the same room with you. When I was 30, I had open heart surgery. A guy I met and kind of became friends with , didn't know that and never saw my scar, so of course, he was always hitting on me, wanting a date. I saw him one time in a bar, i had my shirt unbuttoned just enough that the scar was peeking out, and you would have thought a snake was ready to jump out at him!!!!!!hahaha He said" wow, you had better get rid of that if you ever expect to get a date"!!!! GET RID OF IT?????????OMG, well, I never spoke to him again, and it was his loss, not mine. Shake this guy off, he is a loser with a capital L!!
  • hlcook
    hlcook Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    That man would not have survived that meeting with me.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I know you wouldn't make this up! But I'm dumbfounded! Really! Only thing I think is you shouldn't have let him grab you for that long! I mean as soon as I'd see that hand going toward my muffin-top! I'd back away and be like, "Um, WTF!" You gave that *kitten*, way to much attention. After that first slap in the face, I'd had been like, "Oh, how considerate and thoughtful of you. No wonder you're still a loser. Asta la vista... !!!!"

I think the problem with some people is they do not like it when people improve or become successful at anything. They refuse to acknowledge it and quite frankly love you more when they can pity you. If they can't pity you, they start to question themselves and their own self worth... So instead of saying, "Hey! You look great! Awesome progress!", they choose to attempt at dragging you back down. He has no idea you have a whole MFP gang to back you up. We'll all kick his sorry @ss for you! Where is he. What is his name... LOL
  • blaseyly
    Options
    I love your come back! lol
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I would have challenged him to a workout and kicked his *kitten*. Lol
  • Suzy_in_DE
    Suzy_in_DE Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    there are some folks that are just toxic. they have no filter and don't care or think about how their words and actions can hurt others.

my only recommendation is to steer clear of these folks and don't let their negative actions drain you. keep positive.
  • Nita_B
    Nita_B Posts: 20
    Options
    wow--that's a great come back!!
  • nebbz
    nebbz Posts: 18
    Options
    While I was pregnant, one of my coworkers greeted me by saying, "wow, you're really losing your looks, aren't you?"

I couldn't believe it...

i would have taken that higher!
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    Whenever a guy would look @ me with a look like I was cute, there always seem to be other people (girls, who are size 2) look me up and down as if I'm super fat (when i'd be in the 150s) and make a heck of a look as if I am too chubby. (i'm nearly 5'5" btw) :noway: :grumble: They can get a life! I find it easier to be nice when I'm happy with myself. Those people obviously have a lot of problems and don't like themeself- so they try to point to the flaws of other people. :yawn: I feel so sorry for them! :laugh:
  • brocksmom
    brocksmom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I had two people in my neighborhood tell me "with all the walking you do, you should lose some weight" Now that I have lost about 50 lbs. They haven't said anything to me. But on the plus side i have had 5 other people tell me I look great.

Karen