WHAT THE "F" IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!???!?!

Options

Replies

• ShellyBrowne
    ShellyBrowne Posts: 27 Member
    Options
  • ShellyBrowne
    ShellyBrowne Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have lost a significant amount of weight over the last few years...and put about 20 back on. There is this guy at my job I really just do not care for. You know the type...he HAS to make it a point to speak to everyone, even though no one really likes him. I was out walking one day and trying to ignore him, when I whizzed by him and he HAD to speak...frankly, my mind was in 20 jillion other places that day, and I didn't want to speak, so I didn't. So when I'm walking by I hear him say, "Oh, she's just mad because she's gaining her weight back!!" I wanted to SLAP the juice right of out his Jheri curl!!! He did apologize later, but it didn't do much good as far as I was concerned.

I think this dude works where I work...Jheri curl juice dripping motha fada...
  • I would've put my hand wayyyy over his head and said..."You still have some more growing to do, should I order you a glass of milk?"

He's a douche. Forget him.
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    HE's probs just jealous :)
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the cliche, but "stupid is as stupid does."

Probably didn't even realize that he was making a royal fool out of himself.

Move on from this, as you're a better person for knowing how idiotic and demeaning he was being.

You've got people here who support you, no doubt, so stick with them.

katie
  • krysydawn
    krysydawn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    HOLY crap batman... how effin rude.... I would have been pissed too. But hey, you know what they say.... People only try to break you down because you are ABOVE them.. :)
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    First of all no one would ever get that close to me to touch or disrespect me, I don't care who you are. It couldn't be me. He probably would not have gotten his hand back. I'M JUST SAYIN'! --> I love MFP pet peeves BTW! (HA!)
  • BeautifulMe322
    BeautifulMe322 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My Grandma came for a visit from New Mexico. I hadn't seen here in probably 5 years and gained a considerable amount of weight. She had gotten to the house sometime while I was at work, when I walked in the door not even kidding first words out of her mouth were " You have gotten so fat." Not a hello, not a long time no see, nothing just a "You have gotten so fat" Really Grandma? Thanks for noticing. The whole visit she had made snide comments, when I grabbed breakfast ( which was not at all unhealthy) she made a comment of maybe I should have <insert something a tad healthier here> Finally my Dad intervined and told her I was aware I wasn't skinny anymore and making comments like that was not going to make me skinny again. What is worse is she is not at all skinny/healthy so for her to have the audacity to say something to me was ridiculous.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Honey, let me congradulate you on keeping your composer because I KNOW I would have had to let him know MY opinion of his opinion and it would not have been nice! So *pats you on the back* good job but next time you run into them I hope if he decides to be this rude again u let him have it!!! ugg hateful people reallly get under my skin!
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    You are a better person than me. I would have whacked him upside the head. And HARD!

Same here.
    Kudos to you for keeping your cool.

I'm sure he'll get fat and miserable.
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    You are a better person than me. I would have whacked him upside the head. And HARD!

^^ way this!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    tell him to **** off! LOUDLY! and tell him next time he touches you, he better be prepared to get a cast on that hand!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    My grandmother. "You would ALMOST be pretty if you would just lose a few pounds." "Lady, i'm 110 and 18% bodyfat. The only way i'm losing a few pounds is via amputation."

Or, "Kelsi-men don't love women who eat. Greg, don't you think she looks fat when she eats?"

"You shouldn't wear anything but sweatpants and long sleeved shirts, you're too wide."

"Do you want to end up like your mother?" (This is where my head catches on fire. "I want to end up EXACTLY like my mother because she is the most AMAZING person i know and she's a DAMN site better than YOU'LL ever be you old hag!")

"You know, you keep working out and Greg will leave you because it's not feminine." "That's not all i do that isn;t feminine. Ask him what the term "dutch ovening" means in our house."

If anybody grabs my belly it will be the last thing they get to do on this earth, so i sincerely hope they enjoy it.
  • busey
    busey Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling that his girlfriend might have a wieght problem and seems a little jealous that you have taken charge of your life and wieght issue. These are the people that like to sabatage your achievements. You have to be strong cause their are many more of those jerks out there. BE PROUD!!!
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    My own mom tells ppl I have pork chop cheeks and that she used to think she'd have to pay someone to take me to the prom when I was a teenager. Mind you I m 34 so why that would be a topic at this point who freaking knows but she always seems to bring it up. BTW even as a heavier girl I still went to 5 proms. She magically neglects to mention that when she tells this story.
  • dvirdee
    Options
    What a ****! He is obviously so insecure that he feels that the only why to make himself feel better is to make someone else feel bad. This person has a very sad life.....we should all actually sorry for the little prick!! :smile:
  • RedHotChiliSteppers
    Options
    Thats messed up!
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Giving jerks a good old fashioned *kitten* kicking is highly underrated. If that person would've touched me I would've gone ape **** on him.

And you're MIL is lucky you didn't come after with your cooking utensil.

Life's too short to let awful people hurt us. I'm a big believer in kharma-they'll get theirs!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I probably would've punched him! But seriously, I would have definitely replied with some nasty retort pointing out HIS flaws...
  • beckipercy
    beckipercy Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My ex's mum was extremely rude to me about my weight. She used to put me down constantly. Blamed me for her son putting on weight (even though I only saw him once a week) and always told me how bad I looked.

I once wore a dress for a family party and she went "Oh God, that's better than the hidious dress you wore for your 18th that made you look huge!" I just hope that once I've lost my weight I see her out somewhere and she can get the shock of her life!