Singles???

Options

Replies

• shaypearl
    shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody!!!! I'm very single, living in the Dallas/Irving, TX area. Shout out to the handsome TX MFP'ers.......
  • MemphisMaven
    MemphisMaven Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Is there an it's complicated group. lol
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I'm as single as it can get :bigsmile:
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Single ....I tried spinning three times, clicking my heals twice and thought really hard and yet still single...hmmm...better try something else
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Happily single.
  • amm703
    amm703 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Single here.....the weight loss is for me.......but if it helps find her, I'm all for it
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Poly!
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm as single as they come. It's been five years for me since I've been in a relationship, so I'm not exactly in a rush to get into one. My heart is way too fragile for that.

Only sad part about it is that most people my age here [my town] are married and they don't want me to be the odd wheel out. Boo!

--I'm losing the weight for myself and myself alone. It's a bonus for whomever I end up being with.
  • mcrim5
    mcrim5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm single, but not changing myself for anyone else but me. (and maybe the bikini that taunts me every summer lol)
  • Hgray07
    Options
    I about died rolling on the floor when i read that LOL... goooood one
  • Hgray07
    Options
    Im single.... Im def looking believe meeee LOL
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I'm single
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Perma-single

He's everything you want, He's everything you need...
  • megaron01
    megaron01 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Single guy right here!!
  • jnell82
    jnell82 Posts: 136
    Options
    April will be 5 years single for me. I'm very ok with it though. I left an abusive relationship to find out a week later that I was pregnant with our second child :( and I was about to begin my first semester of college. Fast forward to today and my baby girl will be 4 on Monday (my oldest is 7) and I have a Bachelor's degree in Psychology! I I never could have worked, gone to school, and raised 2 children 100% on my own if I was concerned about dating. Now it's time to get into shape. Maybe by time I have finished my weight loss journey my kids will be old enough for me to date. They are my main focus, school and weight loss are just my side projects to keep me sane :)
  • ButtercupIII
    Options
    Very happily single until I find someone awesome enough to make me want to change it!
  • thejen75
    Options
    I'm with you, doll! I've been single now for a year - it's been the best year of my life ( 2011 ).. but of course I'm looking for the right guy.. hope he's out there and we find eachother soon- i'm not getting any younger! :-)
  • Thulpa
    Thulpa Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I will toss my name in, I am honest, down to earth guy who gets friend zoned a lot. I have had long term stable relationships that have ended on good terms, but I mostly keep myself too busy to notice that I am single. That is until I want to do something where I stand out being a single guy.
  • teenytinylove
    Options
    singleeee. i don't think i'll be ready for a relationship any time soon. i can't let anyone else like me if i don't even like me.
  • jweidner33
    jweidner33 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Single and looking and this is how I would treat you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfeys7Jfnx8&feature=share

Edit: Too lazy to figure out how to make it a clicky. Copy and paste is your friend. :)