Post Killers Unite!

Options

Replies

• savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Zombie cats aren't as scary in the light of day ( unless you have been rolled in tuna ) . IT'S ALIVE , ALIVE !
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    zombie-cat1.jpg
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say I'm a post killer.. but I have been known on many sites to post threads & have them left for dead.
    I feel like I belong here..

Welcome Lyssa! Lots of good company here!:flowerforyou:
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say I'm a post killer.. but I have been known on many sites to post threads & have them left for dead.
    I feel like I belong here..

Welcome Lyssa! Lots of good company here!:flowerforyou:
    Well thank ya!(:
    I love good company..
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Us Thread Killers are Very Good Company!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Ouch! #%$@$#%%##%%+'#$%@)-&&$$$%%&%@%&/!!!!!
    Whimper.

My back is bad this morning. Definitely our bed that's the culprit.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    I think companies everywhere should institute a new policy...nap time...I think it would increase productivity exponentially.
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I think companies everywhere should institute a new policy...nap time...I think it would increase productivity exponentially.

Nap time with zombie cats on the loose , I don't think so !
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options

When my son was 2 years old and started day care, he thought the little cots they used for naps were great. He asked me if we had "big girl" cots at work! LOVED it! I pictured everyone pulling out our cots after lunch and setting them up in our cubes for nap time. :laugh: Wouldn't it be great?

sb10062615m-003.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=F5B5107058D53DF550A501E96B1B05415249DC0D80586A3EF4A8587764D052E8B1863EE5A0B9D90C
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

When my son was 2 years old and started day care, he thought the little cots they used for naps were great. He asked me if we had "big girl" cots at work! LOVED it! I pictured everyone pulling out our cots after lunch and setting them up in our cubes for nap time. :laugh: Wouldn't it be great?

sb10062615m-003.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=F5B5107058D53DF550A501E96B1B05415249DC0D80586A3EF4A8587764D052E8B1863EE5A0B9D90C

That would be fantastically awesome! :bigsmile:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Why is it...kids never want to take a nap and us adults would almost kill for a nap?
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I think it's because kids feel like their missing out on stuff.
    When you get older.. that fades away & you'd much rather just sleep.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Why is it...kids never want to take a nap and us adults would almost kill for a nap?

Kids don't want to take naps because they know we want to relax or get some chores done while they're napping and their mission is to prevent that from happening at all costs.
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    My son quit napping when he was 2... I would kill for a nap today :(
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

Kids don't want to take naps because they know we want to relax or get some chores done while they're napping and their mission is to prevent that from happening at all costs.

When my kids were young they never wanted to nap....I think that's why.

When my sister and I were small....our mother would lay down with us hoping to get us to sleep for awhile...she would usually fall asleep and us kids would get up and play.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :tongue: Youth is wasted on the Young!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Totally off topic...why is Guitar Hero so addictive?
  • Chellethulu
    Options
    I'm horrible at Guitar Hero. :c
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :smile: Guitar Hero = Fun = Addictive!!
    From what I have been told. I've never actually played it.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Killed my own post. Nobody likes Jimmy Buffett.

Guitar Hero - I tell my students that if they spent as much time trying to play a real guitar as they do playing Guitar Hero I'd be hearing them on the radio by the time the got out of High School.

JM