Girls... Is muscle a turn off?

Options

Replies

• Suzieqt81
    Suzieqt81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I dont prefer a really cut masculine man...there is a big difference between a healthy man and a man who cant even rest his arms at his side due to muscle build...
  • shasha_84
    shasha_84 Posts: 170
    Options
    Id do dirty things to him :D
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    24et6js.jpg

THIS is a turn on.

bodybuilder.jpg_320_320_0_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.jpg

THIS is not.

OH MY.. i have some dirty *kitten* things running through my mind.. RYAN is gorgeous.. perfect in fact.. WOW!!

O_O Oh hell yes!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    So upon talking with most of the girls I know around 90% of them say that lean muscle and a guy having rippling abs is just pure gross!!!

I somehow think that these girls re misguided and just are not used to seeing a well built guy...

Do the girls here agree?? If not what is your ideal guy??

I know that there is more to a guy than a 'hot body' and that his personality plays a huge role... But who wouldnt want a guy with a hot body?? Am I right???
    What is gross looking are those body building types with 7% body fat, steroid bloat and a fake tan all oiled up in speedos grinning, flexing and looking foolish. That's a far result from an athletic build and good physique.

And the ladies like a fit body just as much as we do - some don't like admitting that.

I love how you paint "all women" and "all men" with the same brush there. Cute how you did that.

Because, of course what ONE woman likes, ALL women like. And what ONE man likes, ALL men like.

We are programmed to like a fit person. ALL OF US. Just because we grow to look past that, doesn't mean we all don't like a "HOT" body.

Clearly, you can see into minds. Quick! What am I thinking right now?
  • Ambrogio1
    Ambrogio1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    ABS=Sexual Pleasures!

Any who tells you different is well lying!!
  • anjanettecomer
    Options
    "Is muscle a turn-off?"

No.
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    I've heard that guys with ripping muscles and VEINY bodies are gross. keyword VEINY.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    24et6js.jpg

THIS is a turn on.

THIS is not.

I prefer the 2nd one myself. Maybe a little much on the biceps but I think that's just because he's pumped up/flexing. The rest looks amazing! :love:
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I like my fellas skinny, that undernourished look gets me every time.

haha what?

Yep, I like 'em slightly ill looking, like they can't cope properly on their own. I think its my motherly side. I want to look after them and feed 'em up. ;-)
  • nymphis
    nymphis Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am probably an exception. I don't like muscle at all ... I am quite into heavey metal / biker look ... long hair (it's very important) ... I don't mind skinny or a bit of beer belly ... Out of the pictures put in this thread I don't find any attractive ... but then that is just me ... *a weird one* :laugh:
  • TheLuSir
    Options
    Ryan Reynolds = My Man Crush <3 lol

ha.

Hugh Jackman = Bromance
  • Nitachi
    Nitachi Posts: 142
    Options

haha what?

Yep, I like 'em slightly ill looking, like they can't cope properly on their own. I think its my motherly side. I want to look after them and feed 'em up. ;-)

Adult diapers come to mind lol
  • TheLuSir
    Options

haha what?

I can't tell if you're serious or sarcastic, either way, I chuckled.
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I like to LOOK at a well built guy, but I don't want to curl up with one.....
  • heartshines
    heartshines Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Love muscles! All about the arms! Love muscular arms.
    There's a difference between muscular guys and steroid junkies!
    I love muscular guys! I know they care about their body and their physique.

We are all shallow and looks are the first thing we see. We are lying if we say we don't. It's all about being noticed.

My husband has huge arms...he has never taken steroids. He just works out. Sexy as hell!
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    24et6js.jpg

THIS is a turn on.

THIS is not.

I prefer the 2nd one myself. Maybe a little much on the biceps but I think that's just because he's pumped up/flexing. The rest looks amazing! :love:

I prefer #2 also...the first one is lean, but still too scrawny for my likes...
  • munkeyfunk
    munkeyfunk Posts: 141 Member
    Options

haha what?

So what happens when you;ve fed them and they're all good? :glasses:
  • Smuterella
    Options

haha what?

I'm totally serious, almost every guy I've dated has had a 30inch or smaller waist band looked like they hadn't eaten a vegetable or seen daylight in his entire life. I did date a very built rugby player for about three weeks and I found the muscle totally off putting. but then i'm bi, i like men that look like women and women that look like men. Each to our own!

• Smuterella
    Options

haha what?

I'm totally serious, almost every guy I've dated has had a 30inch or smaller waist band looked like they hadn't eaten a vegetable or seen daylight in his entire life. I did date a very built rugby player for about three weeks and I found the muscle totally off putting. but then i'm bi, i like men that look like women and women that look like men. Each to our own!

that was me - clearly, not the poor chap i quoted! Ha!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Love muscles! All about the arms! Love muscular arms.
    There's a difference between muscular guys and steroid junkies!
    I love muscular guys! I know they care about their body and their physique.

We are all shallow and looks are the first thing we see. We are lying if we say we don't. It's all about being noticed.

My husband has huge arms...he has never taken steroids. He just works out. Sexy as hell!

I agree that looks are the first thing we see, but we are not all attracted to the same looks.

And like I said, I notice a man's face before his body and by the time I've gotten to the body, I've talked to him and decided if I like his personality. The body is, quite frankly, the last thing I worry about. And if I'm attracted to the face and the personality, the body doesn't matter by then.