Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Whats your reward for reaching your final goal?

Replies

• lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    My reward for reaching my goal is........reaching my goal.
  • Lots and lots of clothes. :happy:
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    A new wardrobe and a killer body to show off this summer!

This, plus a new hair cut.
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    I don't have a reward for my final goal as of yet...but if I can lose 30 pounds by my birthday (in April), I'm going to plan a trip to Cali...all by myself! I'm a single mom so a week away will do me some good!!
  • A holiday in the sun this time next year! I have planned several different rewards for each goal reached :)
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    A new wardrobe and a killer body to show off this summer!

^ This. I am so sick of baggy clothes!!!!
  • jarae876
    jarae876 Posts: 39 Member
    Hopefully a Kidney Transplant.

Will be praying for you.
  • phollowa
    phollowa Posts: 37 Member
    ive got a belly button ring. My reward will be to look good in it and not have a pot belly!! :)
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    my reward will be.... being at my final goal!!!

+1

EDIT: that being said I've always said that if I get below 100kgs then I'm going for a tandem sky dive

Good one!!! I've always wanted to do that too!!!
  • Looking great, feeling good.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,340 Member
    I am getting a makeover (new wardrobe, new hair, new makeup, nails done..... the whole 9) and a super cute bathing suit. I spend a LOT of time at the beach, so I will need it. I am also getting a GOOD camera. (To take lots of pictures of my new self!)
  • smsaban85
    smsaban85 Posts: 43 Member
    A rib cage tattoo that goes from under my armpit to my hip bone. I've wanted it for years, and being able to show it off in a bikini is my goal. I wont get it until I can show it off to everyone. :-D
  • Going to the "slutty store" (lol) which sells really tight and revealing dresses and buying one. I don't know if I will ever wear it out but I can't wait to be able to wear one and LOVE how my body looks

hahaha love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • yulinerinwang
    yulinerinwang Posts: 36 Member
    Naked photoshoot. Haha.
  • sofy993
    sofy993 Posts: 17 Member
    Buying new clothes for my new size .. Of course my clothes won't fit on me
    Shopping shopping AND SHOPPING :love:
  • Tattoo and a boob job!:blushing:
  • I am going to Jamaica with my husband.So excited!
  • Yarrum84
    Yarrum84 Posts: 57 Member
    A baby :)

We really want a baby but I've decided to lose a few stone first before trying.

Also, clothing, and a nice bedroom outfit ;)
  • My reward when I reach my goal, I will jump for joy and thank god for giving the strength and patient to loss the weight . Finally, I will buy myself the beautiful and sexy outfit and go out on the town and have a amaze night with my husband. Then , finally can shop @ Victoria Secret and buy the sexiest stuff and work it........lol
  • Jomalone2
    Jomalone2 Posts: 129 Member
    Skinny jeans!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!