what movie still scares the crap out of you?

Options

Replies

• Chrisborro
    Options
    Hi im christina im 32 and im afraid of going up the stairs in the dark
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    mine is poltergeist. saw it when i was 8. it was stormy and i had a tree outside my window where that branch would scrape it. my brother was 10 and he had that exact clown in his room. everytime i still see it to this day, im almost 35, it always is on at night and its always raining. still scares the crap out of me. the clown stayed is still in the room where my brother was to this day, although he doesnt live there, he moved out, found it, and says im not taking that thing with me, at 25. still scares me.

The Exorcist and movies in the "possession" genre scare the he!! out of me because I'm always thinking it could happen to anyone. Too many unexplainable stuff that goes on, so evil must be real.

And I'm with you on the clown phobia. Won't go near them, hate carnival clowns, anything that smiles at you that can kill you, at the same time is some scary stuff - ever see a movie called A Boy and His Dog ??? The "law enforcement droids" had clown make up on while they throttled and killed members of their own community.

I could go on and on, because scary movies is my thing, but...

katie
  • rukia30
    rukia30 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    The grudge! My husband and I were not back to normal after that movie....ever!
  • mommyoverboard
    Options
    Agree!!!
    Paranormal (1, 2, & 3)! Ever since I watched those movies if I get up to go to bathroom in the dark during the night I picture myself getting dragged down the hall by my ankle, freak out and run back to bed. Than k fully the image doesn't usually come to me until I am on the way back to bed.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    The Strangers... that *kitten* could really happen.

Scariest movie ever!!!!
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Predator with Arnold Schwarzenegger. Something about being in the Jungle with an invisible killer freaks me out. I guess all the Predator movies for the "invisibile killer" reason...
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    nopt really a movie but i still get freaked out of those big ugly giants on fragle rock!!!

bwahahahaha I :heart: fraggle rock!
  • kristi_asco
    Options
    The Strangers... that *kitten* could really happen.

Scariest movie ever!!!!

I absolutely have to agree! that movie was horrible and scared the *kitten* out of me beyond belief!!!
  • Cr357
    Cr357 Posts: 238
    Options
    It. Yup. Clowns scare the *kitten* out of me lol

Oh that and Paranormal Activity [the 1st]. I can't go to sleep without having my feet covered and the light on :)
    What kids like clowns anyway? They're creepy. Especially in Poltergeist when the clown pulls the little boy under the bed yikes!!!
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Children of the Corn.

And, I'm with you on the clown phobia too!
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    All of them. I am a big wuss when it comes to scary movies. I always have been, but I think it has gotten worse since I've gotten older.
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    the vanishing (buried alive movie), friday 13 movies, halloween movies, chuckies...
  • mommyoverboard
    Options
    Or in your sewer drain
    It. Yup. Clowns scare the *kitten* out of me lol

Oh that and Paranormal Activity [the 1st]. I can't go to sleep without having my feet covered and the light on :)
    What kids like clowns anyway? They're creepy. Especially in Poltergeist when the clown pulls the little boy under the bed yikes!!!
  • jimmynorton24
    Options
    nopt really a movie but i still get freaked out of those big ugly giants on fragle rock!!!

bwahahahaha I :heart: fraggle rock!
    fraggle rock was great....but the monster look alike things gave me nitemares til i was 31....wait thats now!!!!
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    exorcist!
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    Stephen Kings IT
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I can't watch The Shining or The Grudge. In fact, I can't even think about them.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    A Stir Of Echoes
  • vadiane1
    Options
    Ok, I admit this right off the bat....as A teenager I'd lure my friends to the movies to see Friday the 13th, Halloween, etc. (I am 46)
    So I have a super over active imagination........
    So we go to Season of the Witch (Nicholas Cage) and the part where the priest hauls the 3 dead women up from the river, and the one is the devil....WHEW! My imagination RAN with that one!
    Gave me nightmares. I know ................REALLY? LOL
  • TeTeAngel
    TeTeAngel Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Mine is Chucky. I can't watch that at all. That little creature makes me so jumpy shadows scare me.