For all the *actual* CAT lovers out there...

Replies

• Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    2011-07-10235608.jpg

This is my Daisy. She learned from my habits.
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    I like Dogs and Cats. Samadhi is my first love, he will be 9 this spring. He also has some Siamese and is a diva :tongue: I usually just call him Prince Pants. I don't know why his nic name is Mr. Pants.

samadhi007.jpg

He was not overly impressed when we got dog #2, Bella the Doberman......

IPHONEPictures032.jpg

But 3 years later, they are best friends. Or more like, Samadhi is Bella's best friend and Samadhi tolerates Bella :laugh:

samadhi008.jpg

Edited for size.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    3161618999_6a1e3fe995.jpg

Gorgeous baby.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    5435223700_a39b86868a.jpg

Haha, this is the best! Too cute! :)

Most people put a star on top of their tree...but to each his own. ;)
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    oooh i love everyone's kitties!! haha we only have one, his name is Colin and he's half norwegian forest cat. he's sooo sweet and goofy.

colin1.jpg

colin.jpg

taking after me LOL
    colin2.jpg
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Loving the amusing pictures! Here are a few of my Yuri in compromising positions:

167230_712019510290_25910891_39867901_8343094_n.jpg

168792_712019545220_25910891_39867902_3825010_n.jpg

166647_712019585140_25910891_39867904_498268_n.jpg

And fetching!!! http://youtu.be/7wJUUMvxv44
  • This is Lupin:, he's 5 months

LOOPs-1.jpg

LUPIN-2.jpg

Enigma 7months:

Enigma.jpg

Svengali 7months:

gali.jpg

:heart:
  • I LOVE cats! I didn't realize until I met my husband just how much I loved them as I'd always had dogs. Now we have 3 cats and no dogs and I wouldn't have it any other way! The kitties are so funny, they make me laugh at least once a day!

I'm posting from work so can't post pics though. We have 3 tabbies: Widget, Speedy, and Rascal (who is a girl, we found out too late after naming her).
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Oh my! Your kitties are all so cute!

I looove cats and I couldn't live without my little feline roomies!

This is Sally, my "big girl" (this is a lie as both my kitties are tiny compared to pretty much any other cat I've ever come across):

sally005.jpg

And this is my Äffchen (German for "little monkey"):

ffchen002.jpg

(I hope the picture posting works!)

EDIT: I'm sorry. Apparently, it's not just the board that hates me but Photobucket, too. =/
  • We are animal lovers. When our dog passed away several years ago, we decided not to get another, because we already had two cats and were planning to travel more. The two, Cooper and Sassy, are from a local feral cat association. Then Ivan came along, rescued from our shelter. On Christmas Eve two years ago, hubby rescued Christian from two women who were just going to "drop" him. So, they are our indoor cats and now we have five feral cats in the backyard. Bought the trap today so we can trap them, get them spayed/neutered, and put them back in the backyard. If I can figure out how to post pics, I will. I'm starting to call myself the 'crazy cat lady' lol! :smile:
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Bump. I'll be back to post pics of my 6 babies later.
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    this thread is making my morning :D everyone has cute and lovely cats!

i have one kitty at the moment, named theodore - he's a tuxedo kitty with a funny offset hitler moustache. my friend rescued him from the carpark under her apartment. he was pretty feral at first; now he's just a big baby :)

keep the pics coming!!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Ok- so I know I already one earlier but I was at work I LOVE my cats so here are some from home::bigsmile:

Captain Jack:
    captainjacklovesrum-1.jpg

Sparrow:
    0404002014b-1.jpg

And Captain Jack and Sparrow:
    sleepingatcamp-1.jpg

229.jpg
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Your cats are all so cute. I love cats. Unfortunately, my computer crashed so I don't have a picture to show of my cat besides the one in my profile picture. I haven't put my cat pictures on my new computer yet. His name was Cleo and he was the sweetest cat in the world. He died suddenly two weeks ago. He was 17 years old.
  • Pic004.jpg

Spoiled brat Sapphire she's 7 yr old

Pic021.jpg

Pita stands for Pain in the *kitten* 6 1/2 yrs old

when I'm not feeling good they are both there for me I don't know what I would do with out them
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    I love cats! Also love dogs...I have one cat named "Mittens" by my daughter. He was supposed to be her cat, but as we all know cats pick their owner not the other way around. Mittens is my cat!!! We also have 3 dogs. The 2 large dogs just ignore Mittens. The daschaund (SP) alternates between playing with him and trying to chase him away from me. Just a bit of sibling rivalry. Wish I could post pics!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    I adore cats so much!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    This is my baby, Bubba!! He's going to be 13 yrs old this year!!

bubba.jpg
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    My pets are my babies!
    Anyone ever touches them, and I'll kick yo' *kitten*!

We have 3 cats in our family, one is mine, one is my brothers' daniel, and the others is my other brothers' bradley
    this is Puddy, Bradley's
    10zs6mb.jpg

This is Silvey, Daniels'
    2zexvlt.jpg

And this is mine, Princess Valentine <3
    2vanpf8.jpg
    rlzxfm.jpg
    1584mfm.jpg