June 1 is in 20 weeks!

Options

Replies

• BC_Babe
    BC_Babe Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The past 2 days I've been sooo hungry, I think I'm a little ambitious with my goal. I wanted to lose 2 lbs/week but I think i'll have to adjust that. So for now I put it to 1 lb/week so I'm not starving myself. I'm having a really hard time with the protein limitation...maybe I shouldn't be so hung up on it. But ti's good to know, and helpful.

Today's the first day of my workout program! 20 weeks, baby!

Olena :bigsmile:
  • awoodwaring
    awoodwaring Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    ugh im getting frustrated. im under on my calories, working out, and the scale is still not going down (it's even going up a little bit!). Last night I was at 936 calories and I really didn't want to be that low so I ate another 400 cal and now im thinking maybe I shouldn't have?

I was reading about new muscles retaining water...somewhere on this board. Give it a month and then check. My first weigh in was also the first day of my period, so I know how you feel! :grumble:
  • Kmackenzie22
    Kmackenzie22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second week of Insanity. I've never stuck with a workout program like this but I'm hoping I can keep the motivation to do it ! If I can keep that up for 60 days then I'm pretty sure I can do any fitness goal I set. Keeping the motivation is tough though. Like others I also find myself hungry a lot. I'm trying to supplement some small meals here and there to curb the hunger.

I'm 26, no kids, starting weight is around 160 and i'm hovering around 158 right now. Haven't seen a lot of weight loss since starting but I definitely feel stronger. I'd love to be ready for the beach by June 1st!
  • avg1986
    avg1986 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Can i join please??

Seems a good motivation as on the 1st of june i shall be the ripe old age of 26!!!

I would LOVE to see 20lb gone by then (maybe a bit more even??)

If anyone would like to add me as a friend then i will be more than happy, I need some motivation, I have my family but its nice to have a kick up the bum from other people too lol!!!

Anna xxx
  • abvickrey
    abvickrey Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I'm 5'2 and weigh 154.8 pounds (as of today). I would LOVE to lose 30 pounds by June 1! 124.8 has a nice ring to it! :) Thanks for creating this post! WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hey Junebugs! TOMORROW I'm going to post a Valentines Day Challenge! Start thinking about the reward you want if you hit your goals!!!

In other thoughts, should I make a new forum on Sunday that says "June 1 is in 19 weeks!" or would you rather keep going with this one?
  • BC_Babe
    Options
    CC, I think you should just keep this thread, otherwise it might get too confusing. Yay, for Valentine's Day Challenge! Sooo excited! I have to measure myself today. I adjusted my calories yesterday and was under. It was hard to eat so many calories! I was actually still a little hungry!

My workout was really good yesterday, I'm excited for today! :bigsmile:
  • emmaruns
    emmaruns Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I won't be at my goal by then, but I do like the idea of mini goals. I have to think of a reward.

I'm Emily, and I get a lot of activity because I walk on a treadmill while I work (it's awesome, highly recommend it). I'm looking to lose another 73 pounds this year so I can start a family at my fittest :)
  • BC_Babe
    Options
    Ohhh, man, I'm spent! I did my workout and then half an hour later had to walk to pick my daughter up from school, pushing my boys in the double stroller! I'm so glad tomorrow is my rest day!
  • klindaberry
    klindaberry Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thats also my goal
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Okay guys! It's our FIRST mini-challenge! Valentines Day is one month away! I'm challenging you to do 650 minutes of exercise between now and Valentines Day! Make your heart stronger! Also, post how much weight your hoping to lose by then! The last part is to pick a reward. What are you going to give to yourself for completing the challenge? A dinner out with your SO? A nice foot rub?

So I'm going to make my heart stronger by doing 650 min of exercise between now and Valentines Day. I'm hoping to get down to at least 180 by then. If I meet both of these goals I'm going to get a shellac manicure :)

How about you?
  • sirenvega
    sirenvega Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    double posted :ohwell:
  • sirenvega
    sirenvega Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Okay guys! It's our FIRST mini-challenge! Valentines Day is one month away! I'm challenging you to do 650 minutes of exercise between now and Valentines Day! Make your heart stronger! Also, post how much weight your hoping to lose by then! The last part is to pick a reward. What are you going to give to yourself for completing the challenge? A dinner out with your SO? A nice foot rub?

So I'm going to make my heart stronger by doing 650 min of exercise between now and Valentines Day. I'm hoping to get down to at least 180 by then. If I meet both of these goals I'm going to get a shellac manicure :)

How about you?

I am hoping to lose 10 lbs by then. If I meet both of my goals I am going to buy myself a new pair of running shoes!
  • MLPC
    MLPC Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi CC thanks for the challenge. My goal for Valentines Day is 165. I am currently 173. I like the previous post reward of a new pair of running shoes! Now to stay on task and motivated!!
  • lisa_md
    lisa_md Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just started on Jan. 9, 2012 so I'd like to lose about 10 pounds (realistically). I would love new cloths for my Hawaii trip but just to feel lighter and not be so hard on myself would be a blessing. :)
  • lalalee13
    lalalee13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Valentine's Goal- lose 13 lbs.
    reward.... a spa day and a good novel
  • lisa_md
    lisa_md Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @lalalee - I love a good book! That is one of the things that is keeping me from snacking @ night. :)
  • WanderLaura
    Options
    Sunlight:
    Your metabolism might have slowed down a little bit! I would suggest taking B vitamins!! They really help me when I'm in a slump!! :) You can do it! :)

On another note... my week has gotten a little better as far as exercise! I joined the gym yesterday and I went for an hour and a half yesterday and about 45 minutes today! :) I'm REALLY sore, but I'm off to do it again tomorrow!! I'm loving this! My calorie intake has still been bad... but most of my calories yesterday were from alcohol.... WHOOPS! I had a "drown your sorrows" kind of day I think...
    I also had pizza and a coke for lunch today.... but at least I burned about 600 calories at the gym... we'll see how tomorrow goes... I'm going to try really hard not to eat anything bad... :) Good luck, everybody!!
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    By June 1st... I want to lose 35lb. :) starting weight right now is prob 154-ish. haven't weighed in in a few days. add me! anyone :) kinda new here anyways
  • MericoX
    MericoX Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm interested!!
    Ohh... if I lost 2lbs/week I'd be under 200 by June. *drool*