Whats your reward for reaching your final goal?

Options

Replies

• misselk
    misselk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My ultimate reward will be feeling amazing on my wedding day and in my bikini on our honeymoon!

13231874.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I want to be Snookie and get a tankini. LOL JUST KIDDING!!

I'm going to go show off my hot bod to my ex-husband (the look on his face will be PRICELESS!) then take a trip to Vegas.
  • iKristine
    iKristine Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    A makeover (haircut, wardrobe).

Then the outside will match the inside.
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    another tattoo (#2) and a smokin' hot bikini to show it off :)
  • skinnyminibeckbeck
    Options
    A pair of Miss Me jeans!!!! :o)
  • Strgzr621
    Options
    1) A wedding dress for our 28th anniversary wedding.
    2) Our wedding
    3) Wedding pictures!
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    a nice holiday and new bikini's to show off the bod :)
  • nurse_chris
    Options
    Since im a student it depends on finances, but ideally start the ink work on my chest and ribs. More realistically though - to wear wifebeaters again without feeling self conscious......
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    we have 2 rewards. (we as in my husband and i, since we are doing this togather) 1st reward to reach goal weight (which should be by this summer) is we are going away for a romantic weekend alone, without our 5 children! 2nd reward, for us, is to finish both of our sleeve tattoos that we dont want to finish until our arms at "ideal size" lol
  • ZyheeMoongazer
    ZyheeMoongazer Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    A trip to Victoria's Secret and buying lots of sexy nighties. Although now that I think of it, that may be more of a reward for my boyfriend than me.
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    A new drivers license photo and stats LOL. My current one is oudated info and ugly! :happy:
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm a brunette, 45yrs. old, and if I reach my goal weight, I am totally going blonde!! I've never changed my haircolor.

You should speak in WHEN not if! WHEN you reach your goal weight. Its a mental thing...see and believe it! Good luck! :O)
  • torriesummers
    torriesummers Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Being able to appreciate my wedding day and being excited to take as many photographs as possible.... oh, and a bikini! lol
  • Felidae_1981
    Felidae_1981 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am going on a trip with my husband - if I get to my goal by July, if not I'm going anyway because it'll be the first I see him since Christmas - and I told myself I get another tandem skydive...but then again, I may just do that again if opportunity arises - HOOKED.

I guess my real reward will just be looking hotter ;P
  • neversaynever7891
    Options
    To be able to fit into a cute little grey dress that I got a couple years ago that I've never been able to wear because it's to small
  • beach_chelle
    Options
    a trip home to see the look on my families face! and some new cloths of course :)
  • chrischinchilla
    chrischinchilla Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Letting go of the past...
  • JennBrown83
    JennBrown83 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    fitting into my wedding dress is the biggest reward, I bought it a couple size too small so I'm losing weight to fit into it, I'm also going to get a Green Lantern symbol tattooed on top (outside) on my wrist.
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    My caveat is that I have to be at my goal weight for at least month before I reward myself. My reward is a trip to Cancun and it's likely I'll gain some weight while there so I want to make sure I can get back to goal once I'm home.

And inevitably I'll need a new wardrobe so I don't look like I'm wearing sacks.
  • bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options
    new clothes!! & possibly a sweet vacation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!