30 Day Shred ... (:

Options

Replies

• burntpie
    burntpie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Today I completed Day 7 of Level 1, having done them all consecutively. I can actually get through it much better than the first few times, I do find her quite annoying though... she comes off a bit too aggressive rather than encouraging and supportive. I'm sure it's a way that gets results for her when she really has to push people, but when I'm working out at 6:30am I'd rather she wasn't talking about the pain and how hard it is because then that's all I can focus on!
  • wallacam194
    Options
    Just did Day 9! the first day i couldnt get through without having to break and i couldnt do the bicycle crunches. i did it today on level 1 and didnt even break a sweat or get out of breath and was able to do the bicycle crunches without stopping! good luck everyone! Feel free to add me :)
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Okay, remember how I said I wasn't that sore... I was wrong. My quads are killing me. I took today off because I was exhausted after work and needed to rest my knee (I popped it out at the gym the other day)... and man, just laying around it so bad.... I'm so sore today. I can't wait to get back into the gym and the get home to do my 30DS. I might need some encouragement to keep me going through the full 30 days, though.
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Has anyone done the full 30 days? I just started back into it today. I didn't complete 30 days the first time around. Are there suppose to be any rest days?

For the people that did do the full thirty days...what kind of improvements did you see?
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    Hey everyone! A little late starting, I'm not new to weight loss (unfortunately, up and down for years) but the 30DS is amazing. I HATEEEEE spending so much time in the gym- so this is perfect for me! I did it before for about 10 days straight and injured myself, so I am FOR SURE taking 1 rest day a week.

Anyway, idk about all of you- but I can't stand her talking so much. I mute the TV and turn up my own music in my house really loud. Makes it A LOT easier!
  • jlover88
    Options
    OMG just ordered this DVD, am so nervous after reading all these posts! But............bring it on!!! Is it 30 mins each day?
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    OMG just ordered this DVD, am so nervous after reading all these posts! But............bring it on!!! Is it 30 mins each day?

Yep, though some people take a day off, others do the 30 days straight. It's a great quick workout (and tough too!)
  • lmgidney
    lmgidney Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    How do you calculate the calories burned while doing the 30 day shred?
  • ak1834
    ak1834 Posts: 4
    Options
    BUMP
  • JenPro77
    Options
    Ok all you fellow 30-day shred folks. Add me (jenpro77):smile: I'm doing it 2 that way maybe we can all motivate eachother to make it through!
  • melcarroll
    melcarroll Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    A lot of people log it in as "circuit training general" and then you just put in however many minutes it was. I think I used to put in 25 minutes or so of that plus 10 minutes of "stretching", which is on there too. Others may do it differently.
  • melcarroll
    melcarroll Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    A lot of people log it in as "circuit training general" and then you just put in however many minutes it was. I think I used to put in 25 minutes or so of that plus 10 minutes of "stretching", which is on there too. Others may do it differently.
  • alliesun53
    alliesun53 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Did day 1 of Level 1 this morning...not sore...but I was sweaty and out of breath while doing it. So it's doing something, right? And my Wii doesnt play the DVD, so annoying!! Had to play it on my laptop...smaller screen, lower volume...but I guess it did the job. lol. If you want to add me, we can keep each other motivated!! I'm planning on doing this every day for the full 30 days...
  • marleebaby
    Options

Starting day one in about 5 minutes and this was my question! thank you!
  • Christinesyear
    Christinesyear Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Are you all adding this to current exercise, or is this your exercise routine? I ask because I've gotten the video and I really want to do it, but I already do karate 2 or 3 x a week, boot camp class 1x a week and yoga 2x a week. It looks like a great thing to do!
  • Kim28dav
    Options
    I just bought this today and popped it in when I got home......Day 1 Level 1 done and I made it thru okay. Looking forward to seeing what results I get. I also go to the gym 4 to 5 days a week so hoping it will help boose results. Go me!!!!!
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 1 Day 10. Amazed at the changes I'm feeling. I have so much more energy then I did before. I'm excited to start Level 2 tomorrow. And nervous! But I will NOT QUIT! NOT THIS TIME!!

Keep up the hard work everyone! Feel free to add me. The more the support the better. Let's make 2012 OUR YEAR FOR CHANGE!
  • sunshinestate
    sunshinestate Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I used my heart rate monitor and I burned 185 in those 22 minutes.

I use 8 pounds weights and they are killing me. What do you guys use?
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    im using 5lbs and my arms kill me :)
  • LorahJo
    LorahJo Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 1 Day 10. Amazed at the changes I'm feeling. I have so much more energy then I did before. I'm excited to start Level 2 tomorrow. And nervous! But I will NOT QUIT! NOT THIS TIME!!

Keep up the hard work everyone! Feel free to add me. The more the support the better. Let's make 2012 OUR YEAR FOR CHANGE!

wooo come on girl !! In the morning its day 9 level 1 .... excited for level 2 :) x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!