5 ft 5 - what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• knew85
    knew85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5-1/2" and my goal is 125lbs. My lowest weight was 135 when I was a teen and I was a size 9.
  • Peachoid
    Peachoid Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 5" and I aim to get to 120 lbs which I was in high school. I am all motivated and going strong. I work out, eat sensibly and think positively. I love the changes in my body, the weight loss shows on my face and in the dropping sizes. Its only a matter of time before I get to my target weight. I love to see how people look at you when you start looking & feeling better, shedding weight. I would do it just for the adoring looks that I have craved all my life.
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Im 5"5 and 151lbs. The lowest iv been is 132-137lbs and I was "so slim" to many people. Me and my partner are trying for our 2nd baby now so not sur ehow much more il lose.Im going more by measurements now and am almost at my ideal measurements. Maybe another 7-14lbs in weight to go
  • Sweet200307
    Sweet200307 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Technically I'm 5ft 5 1/2in and on the chart in my doctors office it says I'm suppose 2 be 150lbs that seems really skinney 2 me, when I was 180lbs I was a size 10 and looked great I had curves in all the rht places, but now I'm 262lbs and I wanna get back 2 180lbs see how I feel then go from there.
  • BeachyBecky
    BeachyBecky Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    At the moment my goal weight I'm shooting for is 150. I'm 187.

What size jeans is everyone wearing? I'm still in my 16. Its making me so mad. I'm also 5"4.5 LOL!
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5 ft 5.5 and currently maintaining at 119-122 I don't have much muscle though so I'm hoping to change that soon! I'm a UK size 8
  • ohrebecca
    ohrebecca Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My goal is 130. I'd be happy-ish with 140, though. That's the lowest I've been as an adult. I'm currently 188.8, started MFP 2 weeks ago at 196.6
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I'm ALMOST 5'5"

My goal is about 140. I've been lower/flabby around 135 but assuming I have some proper muscles, I think 140 is good! I've always been kind of HEFTY so getting anywhere below 130 would be impossible for me to do in a healthy way!

that being said I WISH I was more ilke 120, ultimately, but my body is just not made that way!

P.S. I currently wear a size 8 in most brands, sometimes a 6.
  • pixxie11
    pixxie11 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    140 min (I am now 158lbs)
  • krissypea79
    krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5, currently 162. Weighed 125 when graduating high school, but that was oh, almost 15 years ago lol....so I'm going to be a bit more realistic and aim for 145 first, and 135 if I still feel like I need to lose more. I honestly won't get hung up on the number on the scale, as long as I am seeing results, and feeling them in my clothes - fitting back into a pair of jeans I wore in 2008 would be good enough for me! :)
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be 130-140. We'll see how I feel by the time I get there =)
  • missyont
    Options
    my goal is 117 ...I want to get shreddedddddddddd
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Im in uk and am wearing size 12 jeans. My hips are and always have been 36 inches. Im a classic pear shape! The only thing that changes is my waist! Its 30inches now, getting nearer to 29 but not quite there yet! I was hoping to get to a 10 jeans but not sure my hips will go that skinny!
  • SKINNYMESOON2B
    SKINNYMESOON2B Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    MY GOAL IS ABOUT 144
  • JJIGLESIAS
    Options
    I'm 5'5 1/2 Currently 200.2 and I'm shooting for 150. Once I get there I'll decide if i want to go lower. But I've always had wide hips and a muscular build so I think 150 will be fine. I've seen pics of myself when i was around 130 and i looked entirely too thin and sickly. Everybody is different.
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at about 190lbs. My goal is 145lbs. I realize that this is on the high end of what is considered a "normal" weight for me... but I was this size in high school and was a comfortable size and I was exceptionally healthy (I was once a cross country junkie). :o) I think everyone is a little different when it comes to weight... even with the same height.
  • carcrsh
    carcrsh Posts: 70
    Options
    I'm five feet five and my current weight is 155. My highest was 177 and my goal is 120. I'm around a size 10 I believe.
  • santamommy
    Options
    I am 5' 5" and my goal weight is 135
  • murfstroo
    Options
    I am 5' 5" and my low weight was 132 and a size 4. I was an avid runner with a balanced body type top to bottom with good curves. Today, 10 years later, unable to run due to poor knees, I am hoping for 135/140. Today I'm 155 and the curves are out control and I've lost my waist in a size 8/10 and growing. I've given myself 10 months to lose 20 lbs. 2 lbs a month. Wish me luck!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    5'5" with a goal of 120-125
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!