What's your breakfast?

Options

Replies

• danascot
    danascot Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    oatmeal! keeps me full and it's something quick and warm--today i added a tablespoon of pb, 1 tablespoon of chocolate granola and 2 tsp of light brown sugar--really peanut buttery so may change it up for next time but was nice to have something diff.
    [/quote

I had something similar that you might also like....plain oatmeal with 1/2 banana and 1/2 of a pouch of Justin's chocolate hazelnut spread (the whole pouch -23 g. is 190 calories). I added a little splenda. The hazelnut spread was something different. I also have a honey almond spread that might be good with oatmeal as well. I've even add a Tbl. of pumpkin butter to my oatmeal and a small amount of slivered almonds. I LOVE OATMEAL!
  • ashquin
    ashquin Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    1 packet of low sugar quaker oatmeal
  • daphnegetnfit
    Options
    made my own egg mcmuffin using an arnold sandwich thin and 1/2 cup blackberries
  • Mist1981
    Mist1981 Posts: 145
    Options
    Have you ever added that into scrambled eggs?? It's sooo yummy!! I am addicted to adding fresh baby spinach and black beans to my eggs!
  • 3treetea
    Options
    I had Quaker Old Fashioned oatmeal with almond milk, raisins, cinnamon and Splenda. Yummy!
  • mel1820
    Options
    pre workout coffee. Post either 8 oz ultra skim with ovaltine shake and a cup of shred wheat with skim or............two slices whole grain toast with peanut butter.
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Today, 2 grilled chicken sandwiches and salt free chips.

On each:

3oz grilled, thinly sliced chicken breast seasoned with Ms. Dash table blend
    1TBS Kraft Mayo
    1 Whitewheat hamburger bun

INSANELY DELICIOUS!!!
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Zone - Fudge Graham Bar, 1.5 oz. Low Sodium V8, a banana and lots and lots of coffee.
  • luckygirl007
    luckygirl007 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    green smoothie...frozen grapes, 1/2 frozen banana, 1/2 pear, 1/2 orange, and handful of spinach... that is a days worth of sugar and very filling for 135 calories. So yummy! Gotta love my vitamix!!
  • TeeRaceFisher
    TeeRaceFisher Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    husband spoiled me with a dunkin donut this morning, but snack was a piece of toast with 1tsp of peanut butter and a handful of goldfish.
  • cjsnurse
    cjsnurse Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    4 0z low fat cottage cheese
  • soccerchey1
    Options
    1.5 cups of oatmeal made with water sugar and cinnamon and a small apple followed by a nice 8.3 mile run :)
  • diyithedollbaby
    diyithedollbaby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    3 cups of coffee with non-dairy creamer; 1 cup Aldi's frosted shredded wheat cereal, 1/4 cup Nature's Path Organic Flax Plus pumpkin flax granola cereal, 1/2 cup Silk pure almond milk, 40 grams of Oceanspray craisins.
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    A slice of homemade raisin bread with light cream cheese, a small handful of almonds and 2 cups of coffee with light cream.
  • megandme120
    megandme120 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Half of an ezekial sprouted grain english muffin with 1 Tbsp almond butter, a mango Chobani and a cup of coffee. It was delicious!

10953575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mstandley3
    mstandley3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, turkey link sausage, bananna and coffe cup of water..
  • ericabrothers
    Options
    A Dr. Pepper 10 and a banana :) I'm not big on breakfast, it normally hurts my stomach but apparently my stomach gets along with bananas in the am :)
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I had 3 chocolate chip pancakes 1/2 c sugar free syrup, and a banana with a big ol glass of ice water.

400 cals. YUM!

What kind of choco chip pancakes did you make for so few calories? I'd love to try them!!

I use the bisquick heart smart pancake recipe, 3 pancakes (190 cal) prepared with 1.5 tbsp mini chocolate chips.
    It's in the baking isle. Good stuff. I'll never go back to hungry jack! :o)
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal (rolled oats) with mixed berries, sugar free maple syrup and walnuts.
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    today was oatmeal, a bit of brown sugar and lactaid milk yum!