Singles???

Options

Replies

• mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I'm single. Sorta. Maybe. Who knows. It's a bit complicated at the moment......
  • catic
    catic Posts: 156
    Options
    Ottawa Canada! I'm single and I need more friends on here!!!
  • rae_mayer
    rae_mayer Posts: 226
    Options
    I'm 25, single and not into the whole bar/club scene. That tends to limit my possibilities. :frown:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    It's no fun when everyone around you is coupled up. Single and bored lol
  • missmjb
    missmjb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i'm single...just joined btw Xx
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    i'm single...just joined btw Xx

Well, the last guy must be a complete fool....
  • flagator11
    flagator11 Posts: 103 Member
    Options

This. Single was where it was at 25 and life was a party. Not so much at 35 when all your friends aren't single anymore.
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options

You just described my life exactly. All of my friends are coupled up, married, and with kids. All they wanna do is double date with other couples. I don't see anyone anymore. My best friend from college disappeared when she met her girlfriend, another best friend just got into a relationship and I don't hear from them anymore. It's like being single is this disease and all these people don't wanna be anywhere near us. I miss my friends :-(
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    If a woman as attractive as you is single, tells me that the guys in your area are idiots. IMO
  • lemorncutt
    Options
    Add me ... ;)
  • MomsTooBig
    MomsTooBig Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm on this list too....

Catch my contribution on the 'Perpetually Single' topic, and if you think you're 'unique'...we should talk lol ;0)

I'm 36 and in SW Ontario Canada.
    I am a single and proud mommy to 4 beautiful kids

Tracy
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I've been single for a year and not that many good dates in the time in between! I'm 22 and if you know any half decent guys on Cape Cod, throw them my way!!
  • gottolosethisfat
    Options
    I am single and definitely leading a healthier lifestyle now
  • DianeAuger
    Options
    LOL!! I'm single after 30 years..he walked and was remarried before the ink was dry on the divorce! Won't go into details-but I took the rage I had, put on some boxing gloves and lost 30 lbs. It's Ok being single and have the freedom to do the things you couldn't do before like work out, eat healthy etc. Life is good and I finally fit into a size 8! :laugh:
  • jencjeffery
    jencjeffery Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am on my own and although I would love to find that 'someone' I am losing weight and exercising to feel better for ME
  • oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Single Single Single and loving it after 12 years of hell!
    I can eat healthy now and go to the gym!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Single and trying to date, here. Of course, "trying" is the operative word there. When you work 8-5, then either work out or go to a class 2-3 nights a week, weekends are the only option, but then trying to land the date when you don't go to bars or clubs.. yep, not easy. Where are the nice men at? =) Evidently, I need a sign, and I'm not talking about the one from the guy upstairs, like a neon one in a window pointing to where the nice men are at. =P~~
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    single and mostly loving it.

I'm in CT
  • pderrick84
    pderrick84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Single and looking for MFP friends
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options