Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What did you have for lunch???

Replies

• flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Slice of toast (home baked bread), marg and Marmite. Just the thing!
  • left over chicken fajitas from last night with light sour cream and spanish rich 319 calories for 2 :)
  • FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 277 Member
    Leftover greek salad, grilled lemon pepper chicken.
    Small apple
    348 calories
  • BLT Sandwich
    3 Slices Butterball turkey bacon
    2 slices nickels 35 wheat bread
    1/2 cup shredded lettuce
    1 tomato slice
    1 tbsp lite miracle whip

1 cup fresh canteloupe
    1 ritz crackerful

Around 300 calories!! YUM YUM and it was good!
  • I melted vegan cheese (it's good, I swear...ok, it's ok) on this garlic chickpea broccoli and cauliflower dish I made yesterday. I threw in some lettuce and drizzled wafu sauce on it. It was good!
    I also had a cup of blueberries.
    Yum!
    416 calories
  • heididw
    heididw Posts: 16 Member
    Homemade Soda Bread with fennel seeds (made with yoghurt) covered with Tuna & Cottage Cheese filling.

Mix 250gr of Cottage Cheese with a tin of tuna and add a tsp of wholegrain mustard - gorgeous and healthy!!!
  • ImJDLookatME
    ImJDLookatME Posts: 288 Member
    I had a Cambell's Soup at Hand Cream of Chicken, 10 saltine crackers, a Just for one Broccoli and Cheese side and Market Pantry animal crackers. All for only 400 calories!
  • jodim2012
    jodim2012 Posts: 1 Member
    That sounds really good!!
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    cup of spinach, a cpl sprigs of cilantro, 1 green onion stalk, a fourth cup croutons, light asiago balsamic vinagrette kraft dressing, a tiny bit of cheddar cheese and 1 and a half poached eggs...it was very good. oh and 2 cups of water!
  • omhernandez
    omhernandez Posts: 3 Member
    2 corn tortillas, 3 oz grilled chicken breast, 1/4 cup cheese, 1 cup iceberg lettuce. = 380 calories. delish!!!
  • Falafel, kibbe and plain yogurt as a sauce. Yum!
  • SabrinaG1986
    SabrinaG1986 Posts: 135 Member
    Im going to make a veg burger & salad
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    I'm having what we call Linner!! We slept in today so we had a late breakfast so we are going out to Red Lobster for a late lunch early dinner. We like missing the dinner crowd. I already looked up and logged what I am having so I stay on track, steak (1/2 portion) , mashed potatoes (1/2 portion), dinner salad, and ONE cheddar bay biscuit.
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    I love getting ideas from everyone... :) I am definitively going to use this post as a future resource :) thanks everyone for sharing what you guys had... Great ideas in here :)
  • mcdonalds:blushing: but i had alot of fruit all day to blance it out :ohwell:
    anyway i tomorow i have 30g of cerial and alot of fruit and a stuffing rool im having a grab and go day my days start at 5 and some days dont end till 7/8PM or later so there hectic no excuse for eating crap realyl:yawn:
  • two lettuce wraps stuffed with spinach, tomato, dried cranberries, cheese, sweet peppers, ranch and turkey, 205 calories total. was soo yummy and satisfying
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    3 mini white corn tortillas + 1 tablespoon Greek olive hummus + baby spinach + sundried tomato chicken sausage... yum!
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    A multi grain waffle with peanut butter. I just boiled a couple eggs too, and I'm waiting for them to cool a little before eating them.
  • BluenoserChick
    BluenoserChick Posts: 106 Member
    Leftover Coconut Curry Chicken with 1/2 c basmati rice and 10 sugar snap pea pods. Banana for a snack this afternoon.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    I had whole wheat saltines, colby jack cheese, and cottage cheese