EGG--CELLENCE For Easter!! (CLOSED GRP)

Options

Replies

• kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Booo... I burned LOTS of calories and stayed in my green numbers ALL week. :grumble:

Current Weight: 146.4
    Challenge Goal Weight: 130

01/02: 146.4
    01/09: 142.2
    01/16: 141.8
    01/23:
    01/30: <<<mini goal weight 138>>>
    02/06:
    02/13:
    02/20:
    02/27: <<<mini goal weight 135>>>
    03/05:
    03/12:
    03/19:
    03/26:
    04/02:
    04/07: <<<challenge goal weight 130>>>
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: Yasmin

Current Weight: 168
    Challenge Goal Weight: 150

01/09: 167
    01/16: 165.4
    01/23:
    01/30:
    02/06:
    02/13:
    02/20:
    02/27:
    03/05:
    03/12:
    03/19:
    03/26:
    04/02:
    04/07:
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    :love:
  • raindropwishes
    Options
    Lost 0.5lbs this week. Sorry if I'm checking in late - have moved house and haev no internet at the mo.
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Thanks for all of the weigh ins that were on time. :happy: Those that come in within the next 30 min. will be on this chart. I'll have the chart posted around 5:00 PST.
  • daisy89
    daisy89 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    It took me a while to find this!

I wasn't expecting the thread to roll over.

Today's weight: 152.2!
  • b757
    b757 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Today's weight: 143.6. Gained back a little but determined to be better next week.
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    Bumping for later :)
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    Geesh...just take me off the challenge. I can't seem to make it by noon. Good luck with you all.
  • 1ArmyMom1
    Options
    No real loss this week (posted my weight on the earlier thread)... somewhat disappointed but determined for much better #'s next week. Hope everyone has a great week... I look forward to seeing what this week's winner will pick for our challenges.
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Bump :0)
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Kristen - nice job on making good choices -- Looks like it is paying off for you :flowerforyou:

Today I got out my box of skinnier clothes and was surprised that almost all of them fit now. I am down to a pair of jeans and a pair of capris that are still too tight. I am not wanting to invest too much $ into a new wardrobe when I have practically new clothes which I have purchased in the past about the same time I fell off the diet wagon. This time around I am feeling the lifestyle change more than I ever have in the past. I have weeded out some of the bigger clothes out of my closet, but I am also wondering about keeping a bigger outfit to compare when I get to goal weight. Have any of you done that? Did you just keep one item or a couple of items?
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Kristen - nice job on making good choices -- Looks like it is paying off for you :flowerforyou:

Today I got out my box of skinnier clothes and was surprised that almost all of them fit now. I am down to a pair of jeans and a pair of capris that are still too tight. I am not wanting to invest too much $ into a new wardrobe when I have practically new clothes which I have purchased in the past about the same time I fell off the diet wagon. This time around I am feeling the lifestyle change more than I ever have in the past. I have weeded out some of the bigger clothes out of my closet, but I am also wondering about keeping a bigger outfit to compare when I get to goal weight. Have any of you done that? Did you just keep one item or a couple of items?

Thats so awesome! I'm keeping a top and trousers that fitted me at my biggest for comparison. Such a great feeling when you fit into clothes that have been in a box. Well done!
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Bumping so I can fnd it again:)
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Bump! So I can see the fabulous chart when it's done! =)
  • redbird99
    redbird99 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I've seen a lot of losses in the posters this week! Congratulations! For those who stayed the same, congratulations to you too. For those that had a little gain, remember your body naturally goes up and down throughout the week. Next week you'll see a loss if you keep watching your food choices and include some activity each day. Encouragement to all!
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    Great job everyone! I just checked in to see if the spreadsheet was posted and to bump the thread.
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    I'm running just a little late. The chart will be here soon. :-)
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Week2-1.jpg
    Week22-1.jpg
    Week23.jpg
    Week24.jpg
    Week25.jpg
    Week261.jpg

Since these charts are so BIG, please do not quote this post. Thanks. :-)
  • LeisureRunner
    Options
    Congrats to the biggest losers! Great job everyone!