onion rings
  • lilojoke
    lilojoke Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Supersice baconator combo LOL
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    A entire bag of Vinegar and Salt....the fried sushi(LOL) My Mfp pals will love that one....and The new Added..Nutella...never think i eat the serving size when i do eat it..UGH...

Feels great to get it out!! !:laugh: :laugh:

NomNomNom.

That's all.
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    a whole bag of hershey nuggets
    a cheese cake
    pot of macaroni and cheese
    thing of oreos
    2lbs of jelly bellys
    a bag of tortilla chips and salsa....
    list goes on
  • shannonmaria
    shannonmaria Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Having an "off " day. Just ate 3 cupcakes without even thinking it through. I added it to my log and I'm cut off for the rest of the evening......
  • kellierae2009
    Options
    definatly the whole pack of oreos and milk thing. My husband always gets mad at me for it.
  • Sylva1
    Sylva1 Posts: 1
    Options
    There are so many, but the big one is fast food. I could eat fast food all day and all night. I really love White castle Hamburgers. I could eat like 20 sliders at a time.
  • ChelleBelly2012
    ChelleBelly2012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    so far....since I sleep walk/eat:
    sliced fresh rosemary bread with olive oil
    raviolis right out of the can.
    And in my awake mind:
    tacos,
    McFish & fries at McDonald's.
    I feel sooooo guilty that its motivation to stop. The sleep eating is gonna kill me if I cant get a handle on that!
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Went to Mcdonald's 3 x in 1 day

Breakfast-Sausage egg mccmufiin, 2 mcskillets and a large orange juice
    Lunch,-Big mac meal with diet coke
    Dinner- 20 Piece nugget, large fries and large diet coke.

(Tail between the legs)

That is the worst I have ever ate in 1 day
  • Havend1
    Havend1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    About 5lbs of Reese's pieces. The next day I was feeling very fatigued and nauseous . It was very strange almost as if I had poisoned myself!!
  • Akijade
    Akijade Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Easy Cheese and Wheat Thins/Triskets. Like, the whole can and box in one sitting.
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Wow, there are so many I can think of.
    Entire bag of Doritos with queso
    bag of potato chips with french onion dip
    whole medium pizza
    supersized anything at just about any fast food place.

And the ultimate -- large size Monster Burger combo at Hardees. Each of these is more than I eat now in an entire day. The Hardees is nearly 2 days worth of my "today" calories.
  • anstine42
    Options
    man i can eat easily a whole thing of oreos, any bag of chips that i like, a whole tostinos pizza, pan or brownies, like 40 cookies, and cake for days! i love cake and brownies! oh and taco bell!!!! i love anything from there!
    but i try not to surround myself with food like these. Im 20 and a full time student and i live with my parents and my mom always brings back two boxes of double stuffed oreos all the time and just a couple days ago she bought some and i only are two! i was so proud!
  • vegansara
    vegansara Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I used to eat entire boxes of girl scout cookies in one sitting. Also, a frequent road trip/gas station purchase of a huge container of wafer cookies would be eaten in the car.

Also . . . fresh garlic bread from the Costco Deli. I could eat the whole loaf on the way home. Getting out of the car covered in crumbs is so shameful!
  • emmafmaurice
    Options
    2 x mcflurry icecreams in 20 mins, then a third 2 hours later.
    icecream has always been my comfort food, when i was teenager i would eat 2litre tubs of vanilla icecream and add to it an entire bag of choc-chips. i would always keep at least 2 bags of choc chips handy incaase i ran out during the icecream eating.

now i enjoy portioned icecream and choc-chips as reward for good exersizing and eating behaviour once week... X and funnily enough the tub seems to last ages these days!

deny deny deny LOL
  • kbee784
    kbee784 Posts: 27
    Options
    I used to night eat. REALLY bad. Up to 3000 calories a night sometimes, on top of regular day time eating. It was my dirty, embarrassing secret and I never told anyone. An example of a night would be something like:

Six oreos
    A cup of cookie dough ice cream
    A soft pretzel covered in cheese
    Two or three granola bars
    A cheese sandwich
    Two thick slices of white bread
    An oatmeal cream pie
    A twin pack of HoHos
    Six mini chocolate bars
    A nutty bar
    Pretzels dipped in peanut butter

It was HORRIBLE and I felt like it was totally out of my control. It wasn't always that bad, but all too often, it was... And for almost four years I couldn't break the cycle. I was never overweight, but I did gain a lot of weight doing that. I had previously been borderline anorexic (I think) and I guess my body's instinct just sort of took over and since I hadn't been eating enough during the day when I was lucid and in control, it almost forced me to eat and eat and eat at night... I felt I had no control, it was terrible!!

Needless to say, I am GLAD that is over!!! I feel so free and I don't wake up depressed and disgusted any more. AND I don't wake up to the scale creeping up and up every morning! Haha THAT'S nice!

Anyway... That's a long answer for something I eat that I pretend I didn't... Haha.

I've never really shared that. Feels nice to get it out :)
  • Mkristinek
    Options
    Anything from McDonalds. Grosses me out thinking about it right now lol
  • fitbottomgirl38
    Options
    Taco Bueno, while sitting in my car at the park. Typically the usual, Chicken Nacho Salad, Chicken Potato Burrito, 2 Party Tacos and Cheesecake Chimichangas. Sometimes even more than that, and I'd eat it all!

I did it more than I care to admit and I cried after each and every time I did it.

I am so ready to be happy and I know that it a lot of it has to be with what I put in my mouth.
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    What was your “I won’t tell anyone I just ate that” foods?

Mine:
    A tray of Oreos dipped in milk.
    Whole white sauce pizza, with bacon and chicken.
    Pan of brownies… one sitting.
    2 McChickens, 2 McDoubles and small fries dipped in sweet and sour sauce.
    A box of Linguine noodles with chicken and alfredo sauce. I can eat a whole BOX of pasta…
    ½ a white chocolate cheese cake with raspberries on top, eaten fast so I don’t feel full during...

Remembering stuff like this makes me realize that no one is to blame but myself… And maybe if I feel the burn of the gym Ill learn that its not worth it.

PORTION CONTROL.

Oreo's...... OMG!!! I love those things!! I cannot buy oreo's because I am completely incapable of having just a couple at a time. If I have one, I have to have half the bag. It's like crack to me.... the biggest thing that I just cannot resist. So I never buy them!
  • Ashlea_M
    Ashlea_M Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    A whole pizza + a garlic bread loaf
    A whole block of chocolate
    Multiple McChicken burgers in 1 sitting
    Anything from KFC
    There was one time when I was at a chinese restaurant that I ordered so many different dishes that they had to move me to a bigger table!!!! lol

It's funny now that I'm on my way to getting healthy :) lol