Jobs. What do you do?

Options

Replies

• ogosun
    ogosun Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    i asked myself that many times.... ??? lol... i have no idea....:flowerforyou:
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    High school science teacher! I teach Biology, Integrated Sciences, and Principles of Biomedical Science. I LOVE teaching teenagers, but handling parents is driving me out of this profession... I am thinking Med school--- though I feel too old to go through all of it again starting at 27!

Oh my dear, you are so young! If you want to go back to school. Don't put it off. I am doing Graduate work and I am almost 50!!
    It is Never too late!

~Marcy
  • jcmorrison25
    jcmorrison25 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am a police dispatcher. I wish I got paid to exercise like my officers do!

ME TOO!!! I'm a 911/Police Dispatcher, and want the $ and free gym membership that the officers get!
  • Kaylavanhalen
    Options
    full time student, part time barista at starbucks :) needless to say all my lattes are skinny now...sucks! lol
  • karagav
    karagav Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    High school science teacher! I teach Biology, Integrated Sciences, and Principles of Biomedical Science. I LOVE teaching teenagers, but handling parents is driving me out of this profession... I am thinking Med school--- though I feel too old to go through all of it again starting at 27!

Oh my dear, you are so young! If you want to go back to school. Don't put it off. I am doing Graduate work and I am almost 50!!
    It is Never too late!

~Marcy

amen to that!! i decided to go back, i'm 26 and with my bachelors, master's and potentially doctorate, i'm looking at least a good six years ahead of me...but it'll be worth it in the end.
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Nothing.........lol - I work on my tan and fitness :happy:

I think I have retired but if my house doesn't sell I might need to go back and do something one day :frown:

Fingers crossed on selling the house :wink:
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Software Developer. Yes, I love Star Wars, Star Trek and computers :)
  • jam59
    jam59 Posts: 3
    Options
    I work from home making "personalised wedding cake toppers" best job in the world! making craft and getting paid for it! NICE
  • KristinLeAnn252
    KristinLeAnn252 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm a Beauty Advisor :) I spend about 6-7 hours a day on my feet :)
  • heatherallen1020
    Options
    Wife, Mother of five, Janitor & Cook(Lol), Choir Director, Administrative Assistant for my church:smile:
  • sun31shine
    Options
    I am a LPN that has just finished nursing school and about to take my nursing board on Friday.... Cannot wait for the stress to be finally gone
  • RondoodooLamby
    RondoodooLamby Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in high school. Next year, I'll go to college, to study medicine. :))
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I run an in-home childcare :-)
  • Weezieishness
    Weezieishness Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    An Optical Assistant. Basically an Optometrist's receptionist/ glasses salesperson.
  • KarleeS92
    KarleeS92 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I waitress at weddings on weekends at a Manor, and I work at a local supermarket during the week.
    Just applied for an Assistant in Nursing Traineeship, Really hoping I get accepted (I want to be a midwife eventually)
  • Psychomasokism
    Psychomasokism Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Full-time student (nutrition & food science major!), part-time supermarket cashier/stocker. I also pick up a few hours of receptionist work during the semester :)
  • atticuspm
    Options
    Work for the City of Porterville. Leisure Service Coordinator.
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many nurses!

I'm a clinical psychologist in private practice.
  • jwolfdh
    jwolfdh Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    massage therapist
  • ann162
    ann162 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am a professional fire fighter/ paramedic in Ohio :)
    I am also a wife, mom to 3 girls and now a new grandma :)