everyone say one craving u beat today

Options

Replies

• evmullin
    Options
    I didn't get out of bed to eat chocolate peanut butter ice cream!!!
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Salt and vinegar potatoe chips!!!!!!!!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Maccas I wanted it so bad as I was being lazy... But I says no and proceeded to cook dinner while saving money... Booyeah
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I had a craving for nachos which when I get them are loaded with melted cheese and sour cream and guac. So instead, I made homemade chips (using 2 soft white corn tacos) and ate it with some guacamole. I think that was a pretty darn good substitution I made :heart:
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I resisted the urge to space out at work! I actually didn't have any food/drink sort of cravings today, so I guess that will have to do :)
  • thelassiemickyjames
    Options
    butter popcorn before bed. totally avoided it.
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    pop
  • gabadabadoo
    Options
    At a cafe with friends. Both of them ordered the butterscotch pancakes with extra ice cream on the side. I ordered poached eggs with avocado and mushrooms. Their food looked good, but mine filled me up good and proper!
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    i been avoiding a caramel ice cream sundae like the plauge ... just waiting till march to indulge
  • clairerbear
    Options
    smoking, 18th day now without it
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I resisted a strong craving to thump a guy in the gym today for being a patronizing git. I've earned a Lindor truffle for that.
  • sunrise123
    Options
    everything! my works canteen has the biggest collect of crisps and sweets,chocolate!!! we can say NO,i feel a bitty better for saying NO! and staying clear of the canteen.... :D
  • sunrise123
    Options
    awww one of my many favs aswell!
  • deliak2010
    Options
    I said no to a snickers (but couldn't resist eating a ferrero rocher ball and some carrots later so I guess overcoming the snickers doesn't really count lol).. but I also resisted the temptation of making a pb&j sandwich!!
  • sunrise123
    Options
    salt and viniger pringles.,....used to eat the whole tube!
  • Auspiciousgirl
    Options
    Wine
  • springermad
    Options
    Chocolate, I saw it sitting in my car after swimming and I thought " No Heather" you do not need it, and promptly I threw it in the back of my car and drove home x
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Had a meeting with the big boss yesterday...I didn't give in to the pizzas everyone had..I stuck with my steak salad.

Dinner however..was a different story...4 donuts holes, a 20 oz Dr Pepper and a tortilla...not good for someone who is on a Primal diet. Didn't go over on calories..but carbs..oh boy!
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    crisps, i love crisps its a texture thing, but i didn't have a packet with lunch today even though they are sitting in the cupboard waiting for me.
  • bnv08
    bnv08 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    we had taco lunch and I LOVE TACOS. but filled it mostly with lettuce and salsa. no cheese no sour cream!!