Big Boobie Women

Options

Replies

• Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm a DDD and prior to starting all this last month, just bought a bunch of really pretty lingerie for myself for Christmas. So far my boobs have gotten a bit smaller but the scale has gone up??? I don't mind my boobs..I have big hips and a small waist, so it all evens out... I just don't want banana boobs!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different...some lose them first and some never lose them. Unfortunately, mine went fast. I went from a 38 DD to 36D and I'm probably approaching a C now. I was actually a C years ago before I gained a lot of weight so I guess I should expect it.
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Even as I lose weight my breast measurement is staying the same. I started as a 38D and I'm getting closer to a 36DD now. :sad:
  • ljholmann
    Options
    At my heaviest 146, I wore a 34D, at my thinnest 114 I still wore a 34D. In high school at 101, I wore a 34D. Mine are just there. I think that it depends a lot based upon if you had them before gaining weight or not.
  • I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    It just depends on your body..... Even at my smallest (118lbs) I was till a D/DD. Mine really don't change much with weight gain or loss. :sad:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    luckily I was able to keep them using several methods while losing weight. Went from 40D to 36 D, Yay!!! and my sweetie is happy for that too :love:

If you want to know how just send me a message and I found methods to decrease them too through my research.
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Please tell me that the boobs will go away with weight loss? These thangs make me look so much bigger. I want them to go away :sad:

Please give me some good news!

Please tell me the exact opposite!! I love my boobs :) don't wanna lose them!!

ETA: I'm a 36DD and the smallest I'd want to go is a 34D. If they went any smaller I'd be devastated. My boobs are just part of 'me'. I have another 20lbs or less to lose, so hopefully not too much comes off my girls.
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Yup, I went from a D, sometimes DD to a C.. However they're more like deflated balloons now, as someone mentioned before lol. They need some suspenders lol

I sooo agree - with age and weight loss mine have also become deflated balloons. Oh how I'd like them to be perky, pretty water balloons again!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I'll take some of yours!!! I don't have much! LOL! :laugh:
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Some people will and some people wont. I was an H at 160 lbs and I was an H at 342 lbs. I had a reduction a few years ago due to medical necessity (sp?). I hope yours do, but if not, having them reduced to a C was the best thing I ever did for myself.
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Mine do a little. When I was thin before, I was still a full D cup....which is much better than this hugeness....I assume genetics has something to do with it.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I've been at this for 4 months and others have commented on my loss in the bresticle area, but I have yet to notice one.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Blasphemy!!!

D is my fav letter of alphabet. Just say no. Keep 'em!!!!!!
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Mine are all gone!!!! :sad:
  • sgtlittle
    sgtlittle Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Save the TaTa's!! However, as long as it does not cause you grief in your daily life, then I would say keep'em!
  • mlybrn
    mlybrn Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest, 150lbs, my boobs were like a 36F and I was desperate to make them smaller.

Now I'm 125lbs and I wear a 32DD. Now I wish they were bigger because they're saggy...and I'm only 20 :(

Never happy!
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    I'll take some of yours!!! I don't have much! LOL! :laugh:
    I'd gladly share if I could!
  • breyn2004
    breyn2004 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    They most likely will!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I hope to lose a cup or 2. But I generally add a little bit in the cup and band with weight gain. And lose a bit there. I am pretty sure, that even when I hit my target, they won't be much smaller. Most of it will go in the band and not the cup. (At my smallest size, I wore a 34D, but in retrospect, that was probably the wrong by a few cups since I was busting out, and that was right after puberty and they kept growing through high school. so I am guessing I'll end up in the neighborhood of 34DDD or 32F. (I am currently 36GG or H/38FF)

Hard to say what your body will do.
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't at all. I went from 180 to 135 and all I did was switch sizes from a 38D to a 36DD. Sigh. Maybe the next 15lbs will make a difference...
    Same apart from i went to a 36E lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!