Big Boobie Women

Options

Replies

• TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't. Only a smaller back. I love em though. Makes my figure look more balanced because of my wide hips and broad shoulders.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I was a 36DD when I was thinner. Got up to a 48E at my biggest. Now I'm in a 44DD. My Mom was a 38D. So yeah, I think it really depends on genetics.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Make sure you're wearing the correct sized bra! Yep, when mine are floppy and saggy they do make me look "big". When I'm wearing a good bra that has been fit just for me, I look like I instantly lost 15 lbs! I've had people ask me if I had a boob job recently! :laugh:

I reccomend Cacique by Lane Bryant, the girls haven't looked this good since I was 19!
  • TriedEverything
    TriedEverything Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have also been "blessed" (or as I see it, "cursed") in this department. As someone else said, what a pity the women with too much on top can't share with those who would like more!

My experience of past diets is that they do get smaller, but can still look big in comparison to your body (which is also getting smaller).

I'm wearing a 36 or 38G at the moment, but I suspect that may not be quite right - however, I would be much too embarrassed at this size to go & get measured properly :embarassed: . Hopefully I will feel able to do so when I've lost some weight!

At least if you are small on top, you can wear bras to make you look bigger - but there's not much you can do to disguise a big bust! It makes shopping for clothes really difficult, and I can't see anything good about it at all!!! :frown:
  • michelleherinckx
    Options
    It depends on your genetics. Before I put on weight I wore a 36C, at my heaviest I wore a 38DD, now I am a little over halfway to my goal and I wear a 36D. I think they will shrink a little, but if you are like me and naturally have larger ladies then they will still be large even when you lose weight.
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Im with ya girl.. I hope my goes far away.. I wish I could donate them to a good cause..LOL I have double ff's and well they gotta go!!!
    ***LIKE***
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    I have also been "blessed" (or as I see it, "cursed") in this department. As someone else said, what a pity the women with too much on top can't share with those who would like more!

My experience of past diets is that they do get smaller, but can still look big in comparison to your body (which is also getting smaller).

At least if you are small on top, you can wear bras to make you look bigger - but there's not much you can do to disguise a big bust! It makes shopping for clothes really difficult, and I can't see anything good about it at all!!! :frown:
    oH....I FEEL WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH.
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    It seems like my boobs got bigger :\ I've lost 35 lbs so far, and I went up to a DD. I guess everyone's different? Or maybe my waist/stomach got smaller. I don't know, but I wish they got smaller. Gonna give myself a black eye from working out!
    :sad: Oh noooooo!
  • nnapieralski
    nnapieralski Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't changed, still a 36DD at 5'4. I've trimmed down everywhere else....so now I look even more out of proportion. lol
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    Blasphemy!!!

D is my fav letter of alphabet. Just say no. Keep 'em!!!!!!
    :laugh: You men I tell ya! SMH!
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You will lose the extra fat weight that you have gained and they will shrink a bit, but with toning your muscles and losing more fat, they may seem bigger once you actually lose the weight. I was a D before I had my daughter, I have lost 20 pounds and i am now a DD. I think, Not 100% sure, but if and when they do get bigger as you get smaller, thats muscle, but i'm not sure. Either way, you will lose the extra fat around them that you have gained, just like the extra in your belly and thighs and every where else us women store fat lol :bigsmile:
  • mchl_marshall
    mchl_marshall Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I LOVE BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    Save the TaTa's!! However, as long as it does not cause you grief in your daily life, then I would say keep'em!
    I'm praying for an bum! But thanks for your comment. I see men really love the boobies.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I seriously hope not, I love my F cups :heart: :smooched:
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    Its different for everyone. I want mine to go away but Ive lost 31 lbs and im still a DD. I would love to get to a C-cup. lol.
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    They will go. I went from a D to a B. Sadly they are the second last to go. Boobs first, then tummy.
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Yes, this topic got my attention. The thought of shrinking Boobies (other than my own Man-Boobs) makes me cry.
  • 1546mel
    1546mel Posts: 191
    Options
    mine got less fuller and now look like depleted bags :( oh well, rather have the sexier waistline :)
  • crzygurl
    crzygurl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a DDD. I'm hoping they get smaller with weight loss. However when I was 17 and weighed 102lbs I was a DD so I'm not optimistic.
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I dropped from a 40DDD to a 36D when I lost the 76lbs. So yes they went down but they aren't going to go away.

Even at my perfect pre-child high school weight I was a 36C so this is perfectly okay by me :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!