Share your secret goals...WARNING, not for the modest!!!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    I want to look smokin hot in lingerie so I have confidence in the bedroom (whenever that comes back into play)

Be confident in a bikini

Make my old classmates drool

And attract the attention of a handsome man which takes me back to the first goal.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I want to make really cute boys want to do really bad things to me

and look smokin hot in a swimsuit and wear the TONS of lingerie i have in my closet.
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You lose half an inch of visible penis for every 30lbs you're overweight. Do the maths.

Good one, LMBO!!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    You lose half an inch of visible penis for every 30lbs you're overweight. Do the maths.

DAMN! Ya learn something new everyday! That's helluva good motivation you all you guys out there! I like it!
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Hot halloweén outfit, and sexy sexy lingerie!
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I would love to do a sexy photo shoot.

I want to wear a tiny bikini

I want to be the HOTTEST MILF on the beach!!

I want my husband to go nuts because I'm the hottest chick he's sees and I'm all his lmao...

Really, I want to look in the mirror and be the ME I think I am when I'm not looking lol.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I want to make really cute boys want to do really bad things to me

I sooooo love this!!!!!
  • tjamuna1
    tjamuna1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Have a body that makes girls take of there
    Pants and want to fauk me
  • dancinonwater22
    dancinonwater22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Oh wow there's a lot of secret goals I won't tell anyone... Hehe. Well I honestly do want to fix my relationship with food, to think of it as fuel rather than comfort, so that I can be healthy as I get older, but there are definitely some other more... Well... Shallow goals I have for myself.
    I want to wear a leotard in front of male dancer and not feel uncomfortable when he lifts me.
    I want to feel like I actually look good in my costumes when performance time comes around.
    I want to wear a bikini this summer, and actually get a tan because I'm not afraid to take off my shirt or towel!
    I want to change clothes at summer camp, or in gym class without feeling self-consious.
    I want to try on clothes and shop with my friends, and not worry about how fat I look!
    I want to change or try on clothes in front of my mom and not be embarrassed... (that's one of the most embarrasing ones).
    I want to wear tight sun-dresses or other dress or tight shirt, and not have to suck in and to feel hot!
    I want to not envy thin people anymore.
    I want to bend over to pick something up in a tight shirt and not have my fat fold... :/
    I want to believe that guys really think I'm hot, and are looking at me!
    Most of all, I want to look like a super skiny girl I know who can wear whatever she wants (haha, I know that's silly, but I've always wanted to look like her, not act like her or be her, just have her body, and I know I can do it!!!!)

16346894.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • siljamilja
    Options
    My goal is to be in such a good shape that when we go back to school after summer holiday I will blow everyone away by how hot I look and especially the guy I've fancied ever since school started last autumn. If he realizes my awesomeness even before that, great ;) I also want to make my old "frenemies" envy my amazing looks, lol.
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    1) I am sooo with you on the Halloween costume!
    2) I have a duffle bag full of sexy skimpy outfits that I used to wear for my hubby....which dont fit me anymore
    3) I want to increase my stamina for those intimate nights ;)
    4) I want to be able to take sexy pictures and send them to my hubbys cell fone while he's working!

Your hubby is a lucky man:flowerforyou:
  • bpurc22
    bpurc22 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Play D-1 college basketball
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    --To be able to wear sexy lingerie.
    --To be able to shop at skinny people stores.
    --To be able to play dress up in the bedroom.
    --To be able to wear light colors in public!
    --To be able to get on top and rock my hubbys world.
    --To be able to take my man to the strip club and have him not wish his woman looked like the stripper. (he has never told me he wishes that but I'm not stupid)
    --To be able to "mock" adult films.. :blushing:
    --To be able to make my hubby another sexy video!
    --To be able to show all the guys who didn't want me and ex's and stupid people from high school that I would eventually be one good looking person and that it's their loss.
    --To be able to go to the beach and not get exhausted walking through sand.
    --To be able to be smaller than my older sister.

There are more but yea :tongue:
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Burlesque dance for hubby in vintage lingerie. :heart:
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm really loving all of these goals! Y'all are giving me lots of good ideas for myself lol! All of these goals are possible ladies and gents....keep working for them and when you do reach your fitness goals.....PLEASE reward yourselves with these awesome goals for goodness sake! We DESERVE to able to do these things! Hope you all have a great day!
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    my secret goals which are:
    1.) Old school pin-up girl photo shoot!!! (Oh yeah, I said it) I don't plan on sharing them with anyone except my hubby....but I've always wanted to, so by gosh, I'm gonna!
    2.) Wear a sexy, revealing Halloween costume! Silly, I know. But again, I've always wanted to!

I agree 1,000% with these two... they are secret goals that I have too!!! :blushing:

I'm with you gals on these 2....

I am gonna meet the best man ever...he's got to be out there....someone who will treat me like a princess...
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    This may be a weird one, but I want to learn how to Parkour. I've watched the videos and it looks like so much fun. Being in Houston, I'm sure there are some classes somewhere.
  • dancinonwater22
    dancinonwater22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I also am really loving the Halloween costume idea! I have always wanted to dress up as superheroes with all my friends, so i think ill be buying a spandex wonderwoman costume that will show off my body this year!