Big Boobie Women

Options

Replies

• shonda_gonzalez
    shonda_gonzalez Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Blasphemy!!!

I litereally laughed out loud when I read your post. And I really needed a good laugh.
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    On this topic, has anyone found a really good sports bra for us bigger up top girls for things like running? I wouldn't mind them staying larger as long as I can contain them! That much fat bouncing on your chest hurts and I would think over time would contribute to sagging, so I'm looking to keep them up and have them stay put while still being able to breathe!
    I got a really nice, and pricey sports bra from ****'s sporting goods. Padding on the shoulders and everything....they contain the boobies and they do not move AT ALL. But I had to shell out almost 50 bucks for it....but I swear its work it.
  • tigerlilydina
    tigerlilydina Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    at 5foot 2 im a 40jj it hurts 2 do some exercises, im a bit confussed though as 1 dr told me i need 2 loose weight 2 have a breast reduction otherwise my breasts could crush my insides then another dr told me its a waste of time having a breast reduction as my breasts are still growing, i thought they would of stopped growing as im 27years old. anyone have any idea of what to do all advice welcome x
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    I just wanna say that boobs are AWESOME!!!! LOL
    Yep...another man! You guys are really hilarious!
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    I really would like to thank the MEN who weighed in on this topic....CLASSIC...and I got a good laugh from this BIG BOOBIE THREAD!
  • krevill
    krevill Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I wear a Triumph Dorean, I think it is called, it is not a sports bra but one of the old type that nanna's wear. The don't move an inch but do look somewhat triangular lol Oops this is in response to an earlier post but hasn't worked lol
  • Maria_t02
    Options
    here I am wanting mine to stay!
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Have finally started lose weight across my chest. Got measured yesterday and am now an F cup! I know to some that still seems really big, but to me it means that I can buy my underwear from normal shops. Ended up spending a small fortune on new underwear, but hey, it felt good.
  • KariePerez
    Options
    They do a little I went from a 44I back down to a 46E lmao Believe it or not that is smaller lol
  • Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'll have to join in on this thread At my largest the closest bra I could fit was a 38 L and that was "best fit"
    The underwires sat about 2 inches off my rib cage.
    I am now in a 36JJ and it fits everywhere it should.
    I could have has a reduction when I was younger if I lost weight, but as I had not had my family yet, and with quite pale skin the risks of scarring was quite high.
    If I get to goal weight I will look at it again.

I would love to loose more from the boobies but not going to hold my breath on it!
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    On this topic, has anyone found a really good sports bra for us bigger up top girls for things like running? I wouldn't mind them staying larger as long as I can contain them! That much fat bouncing on your chest hurts and I would think over time would contribute to sagging, so I'm looking to keep them up and have them stay put while still being able to breathe!
    I got a really nice, and pricey sports bra from ****'s sporting goods. Padding on the shoulders and everything....they contain the boobies and they do not move AT ALL. But I had to shell out almost 50 bucks for it....but I swear its work it.
    OK, it starred out the store name...LOL....Dyck's Sporting Goods..... Off subject...one day I looked up this store from work....I typed D*ck's.com and it came back blocked....LMAO...I know the IT guys were like, "What is she trying to look up?" LOL
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    haha 50/50 shot you lose weight in your chest. some will say that is the first place they lose/gain...but other's like me...i have not seen a reduction pretty much at all. Disappointing, but i had big boobs before i was fat...so...kinda expected i guess.
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    well depends on your body.. I was a 38 DD before I got big, I lost 195 lbs and I am now a 34 DDD LOLOL.. I was like FF or GG or some crazy crap like that when I was bigger so you may get lucky haha
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    well depends on your body.. I was a 38 DD before I got big, I lost 195 lbs and I am now a 34 DDD LOLOL.. I was like FF or GG or some crazy crap like that when I was bigger so you may get lucky haha
    WOW, congrats on your weightloss!!!
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Blasphemy!!!

hahahah that just made my whole entire week! looool
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    THank God! I love my 34 C's and wish to keep them forever, glad to hear others arent losing theirs. I have to tell you that going for 235 to 191 I went from a 36D to a 34C- I was very sad about this and hope I can keep my C's.
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I agree! I want mine to stay lol im 36D and feel that they should remain with me on this journey! loool =P
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Blasphemy!!!

^^ This :laugh:
    ^^ This
  • DHalaby73
    DHalaby73 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Mine did when I started working out 17 yrs ago..I wasn't happy with the results so I had my done and now I have implants that I love love love...34DD and I wouldn't change them for the world...
  • ladysss
    Options
    What sports bra is good?!?! I am 5'3 180 and size G!! :-/
    I'd like to be able to run without killing myself :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!