Positive About Boobies!

Options

Replies

• swiftfox82
    Options
    in hindsight when i donated my hair i probably should have stopped wearing baggy shirts and hoodies cause then people wouldn't freak out when i went into the girls bathroom...or i could have been more girly so that people wouldn't think im gay just because of the really short hair..i donated 13 inch and i hope someone is enjoying my hair..lol
  • boydnurse
    Options
    Thank you, thank you!!
  • boydnurse
    Options
    Vwright you are amazing!!

Hope you have fun with the new girls and your new lease of life

Thank you, thank you!!:love:
  • dux1fan
    dux1fan Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I like my tatas. I'm the VP of the itty bitty (u know what) committee. 38A and I dont even fill in the cup. I have never had any complaints....however, I have been wanting to increase my size for the last 10 years and I am adopting twins next month. I can't wait for them to arrive. Im doing this for me and only me. I am ok with doing anything that will make you feel better about yourself. :wink:
  • mommyhas4boyss
    mommyhas4boyss Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i love mine!! i wear a 42DD and i have noticed them getting smaller! im going to miss them if they go away :(
  • blueretro
    Options
    This threads no good without pics!

lol - if you want to see boobs - why not ask your mum/sister to show you a photo of theirs - they are JUST boobs!!!! lol...:happy:

Noooooooooooooooooooo that is just so wrong! I think I need counseling now. :noway:
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I am a natural 38 DDD and I love my breasts.
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    i'm a 38C, love em to death, and going to be sad if they get smaller! STAYYY boobies!
  • Nefertiti17
    Options
    i love my girls 2 and even though i am only 17 i dont want them to become smaller just because i want to lose a little tummy weight ^.^
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    :D Awesome post! Much love and respect to the boobs!

I sometimes moan about my boobs when I run... but other than that they're great.

Mine are a 32 E and I like them because.....

1) I'm only 5' 4'' (on a good day) and they make me look feminine
    2) I weigh around 130lbs... and they make me look what I call 'curvy little' - I'd hate being straight up down with no curves
    3) Men love them (and you get served quicker at the bar haha)
    4) They fill out my clothes nicely
    5) It's quite satisfying knowing that women willingly pay for enlargement surgery, and mine were free gratis from mother nature!
  • katherinemm31
    Options
    I'm a 40D and like it because otherwise, all you'd see is my saddlebags. I've lost about 75 pounds and they are saggy, which I hate, even though I'm happy about the weight loss. The girls look pretty good in a bra, but when I'm naked...ick.

It's true, though, that I shouldn't complain. After all, there are MANY more important things to be concerned about. As my dad would say, "30 million people in China don't give a damn." Perspective is everything.
  • loraloha74
    Options
    I will love you boobs no matter what!
  • stefany512
    Options
    I soo agree I would love to donate some ofthese 40H to someone ! lol:flowerforyou:
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I know everyone here seems to be raving about how much they love their huge boobs, genetics wasn't so generous to all of us.

I appreciate my small breasts because they'll be perky forever, my nipples are cute and little, I never have to worry about back pain, I don't have to buy customized bras, I can go braless when I want, my boyfriends have always loved them, I can wear loose clothing and still look slim, I don't attract the skeevy type of guys who would hit on a women just for her tits, I can play them up or play them down, I can run and do yoga with no pain at all, I can swear size small shirts, I don't have to worry about finding good support bras/bikinis, etc.
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I know everyone here seems to be raving about how much they love their huge boobs, genetics wasn't so generous to all of us.

I appreciate my small breasts because they'll be perky forever, my nipples are cute and little, I never have to worry about back pain, I don't have to buy customized bras, I can go braless when I want, my boyfriends have always loved them, I can wear loose clothing and still look slim, I don't attract the skeevy type of guys who would hit on a women just for her tits, I can play them up or play them down, I can run and do yoga with no pain at all, I can swear size small shirts, I don't have to worry about finding good support bras/bikinis, etc.

this reply made me feel better. thanks for that!
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    Honestly I am a 46F, and I adore my girls. I love them so much I got them pierced lol. I love my butt and my boobs and I see nothing wrong with them what so ever. No my belly? That broad needs to chill out and get a bit flatter. I want to be size 14-12. Perfectly sexy size to me.
  • Raclex
    Raclex Posts: 238
    Options

You said it! ^^This. 34B and very pleased :bigsmile:
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I know everyone here seems to be raving about how much they love their huge boobs, but genetics wasn't so generous to all of us.

this reply made me feel better. thanks for that!

No problem! :D
    Someone had to represent the opposite end of the spectrum <3

edit: I also like that I can wear more low tops and dresses without being accused of looking trashy/skanky, but especially I am thankful that I didn't have to worry about being sexualized, dehumanized and objectified at a young age like so many girls today who are developing more quickly and earlier than ever before. I can't imagine having to deal with that sort of perverse attention (from classmates and old men) at an age where everything is already confusing enough.
  • Katie0174
    Katie0174 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Geeeez, everyone in here's got big boobs lol! I expected to come in here seeing people saying they wanted bigger boobs :p

Mine are not big...and I like that because, personally, I would feel sooo awkward with big boobs D: I would cover them or something. I find that smaller ones look better in shirts and stuff, but I guess that's just me because I see so many of you saying you like how they fill out shirts haha!

So true!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    I love mine. They are part of me. They helped me feed my babies and it's something that I can share with my hubby and we both get pleasure. :blushing: Maybe tmi, but you asked.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!