What will you reward yourself with when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    hmm, good question, maybe a trip somewhere in asia
  • SiobhanDelaney
    SiobhanDelaney Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I think a Kenwood Chef!
  • laughingatchu630
    laughingatchu630 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get a nose piercing, some new earrings, and a new hair cut and color!!! So motivating :)
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Blowies galore.

Can't stop laughing at this.

To yourself? Being thin and flexible now?!
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Mine is some nice clothes and a photo shoot to show off the amazing ink I have but don't show off. I may just walk around in a bra for the day. (the tattoos are on my torso)
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    A trip to Peru to hike the Inca trail :flowerforyou:

can i come with you,please? it's on my bucket list.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Mine is some nice clothes and a photo shoot to show off the amazing ink I have but don't show off. I may just walk around in a bra for the day. (the tattoos are on my torso)

let me know if you need a photographer!!
  • Teresa527
    Teresa527 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Well I will have to get a new wardrobe. I barely have anything that fits me now and I still have 20 pounds to go.
    But, my husband promised me a cruise. :love:
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    A new tattoo and some new clothes :-)
  • MoVerdugo
    Options
    I'm shopping for clothes to find the new me! I want to look hot and cute at all times. I'm always trying to be one step ahead of myself.
  • PoisonIvy914
    Options
    A completely brand new wardrobe!
  • Hannahmave
    Options
    cake....i kid i kid, kind of, genuinely i want to go backpacking around europe for a little while, see some of the world xx
  • Craig916
    Options
    I am going to finally wear that "300" costume for Halloween this year!!! And then become one of those underwear models!!! LOL
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    When I hit the half way mark, I am going to get a massage. I have never had one. I get a certificate for one for a Christmas present this year. I was going to buy a bikini, but I am actually thinking about buying it now, so I can use it as motivation. Then at the end, get my haircut and make up done.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Obviously an extreme shopping trip far far far away from the plus sizes.
    Then a trip anywhere I want to go and can fly without a seatbelt extender.
    And a very special one of a kind charm (made to order) for my ultra expensive charm bracelet that as charms from every place we've ever traveled. (I've yet to design it, still thinking about possibilities.)
    Also, I will delete every "favorite" on my "favorite bar" of anything to do with plus size clothing.
    And boots, lots and lots of boots.

I could go on and on!
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    No need to go shopping, as I have a huge wardrobe of great clothes just waiting for me to get back into them, but when I hit my goal and have fit, toned arms again I plan to get a sexy pin-up tattoo on my right arm.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I've already hit my goal weight once (175 pounds)...have since readjusted my goal to 160. When I hit 175, it was nice, but no confetti shot out of my scale. It was anti-climactic at best...I went out and had some well deserved and awaited Mexican food with a margarita large enough to take a bath in...I think when I hit 160, I will do absolutely nothing. My journey has become workmanlike.

There is no "finish line" in this journey. Once you hit goal, you have the sometimes harder task of maintaining...
  • ThatGirlGlow
    ThatGirlGlow Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Spending $1000, on whatever I want ....and fitting into my wedding dress! :wink:
  • lujanli
    Options
    I will be heading to sunny florida in a few months and I will reward myself by putting on a juicy couture bikini (with no cover up!)
  • Shinnikka
    Options
    Go on vacation to show off the new body:happy: