Big Boobie Women

Options

Replies

• Missrachelf
    Options
    They go away but depending on your age, they get droopy. I was a 38 D, now I'm a 34B or C, and without a bra they look old :-(

3160457.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I would much rather have the woman who last several bra sizes and gained tons of confidence from losing weight. Confidence is way more sexier than big chesticles.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Please tell me that the boobs will go away with weight loss? These thangs make me look so much bigger. I want them to go away :sad:

Please give me some good news!

OH you sound just like me!! I HOPE they do, for both our sake!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I was pretty small (34-36B) until I gained all my weight...went up to like a 40C...lost about 20 pounds a few years ago and went to a 42F! That was odd, and sucked because I had difficulty finding bras off the rack. Then down to a 36DDD...then a 36DD...now a 36D and the straps are loose, so I need to get re-fitted. Sigh...I enjoyed the cleavage while I had it :bigsmile:
  • striveforhealthy
    striveforhealthy Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    They should. Many women tend to lose it in their boobs. I've gone down like two cup sizes and expect to probably go down one more. Honestly, it's bittersweet. Prior to losing weight I seriously thought about getting a reduction but was afraid I would regret it if I did get it done. Now that I lost weight, I kind of miss them. I mean they are still fairly large (to most people) I'm a 36D now. But, to me they're small lol. I am happy that I'm able to actually fit into tops better. I don't have nearly as much lower back pain anymore. I am contemplating getting a breast lift though down the road. They're a bit saggy for my liking.
  • shellyamyethan
    shellyamyethan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am a 38 B and have had 2 children with NO increase in size. Now I am losing weight and I just know they will be the first to go. From a smaller chested female's standpoint....it's just not fair. lol.
  • winseajg
    winseajg Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I hope mines stay! I was a 34B in high school but after gaining weight and having kids I'm now a 36D. Hopefully I at least stay in a C cup :I
  • Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    The only thing that ever changes for me is band size, not cup. And for that I am thankful because I love my DD girls. Back when I first had a personal trainer (many many moons ago) he said, "You know you're going to lose some of those." And I was like, "Cool, I can wear halter tops!" But nope, they didn't go anywhere. My pecs got bigger, but my boobies happily stayed where they were at.

I use them to my advantage a lot, so I like em right where they are. :)
  • mynika0524
    mynika0524 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    So far, I've lost inches everywhere in my body exept the boobs! That has remained the same....
  • mcastgirlnc
    mcastgirlnc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mine have. I started at 38DDD and I'm down two cup sizes to 38D and that's barely 38D.
  • jeinny1975
    Options
    I so hope they do go away I am a size I on one side and a D on the other sideand they don't help matter.
  • StressedChaos
    StressedChaos Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    What sports bra is good?!?! I am 5'3 180 and size G!! :-/
    I'd like to be able to run without killing myself :)

Not sure if it will help much, but try wearing 2 sports bras. It helps with some of the bounce.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    What sports bra is good?!?! I am 5'3 180 and size G!! :-/
    I'd like to be able to run without killing myself :)

I like Freya and Shock Absorber. Seen good reviews for Enell.
  • SalubriousGyrl
    SalubriousGyrl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    girl, great question! When I got pregnant, I gained weight very slow. I went from 38DDD to 38H. Huge right. After I had her it was back to 38DDD. Well with my weight gain, I am now a 38G. No difference from being pregnant, so I am hoping that I can lose more when i do. Anything involving the chest like chestpress, push up are helpful (so i heard)
  • mdgtfrmhll
    mdgtfrmhll Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think whether or not you lose the boobs depends on the type of breast tissue you have. If you have dense breast tissue, that means your breasts are not really made up of fat and in that case, you might lose the excess fat from around the back, but you will keep the majority of the breast tissue. I could be understanding it wrong though. This is how my doctor explained it to me.
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I went from a 44H to a 38F
    From 340 to 240
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I really hope not. I've always been a C even when I was 104.
  • Rice27
    Rice27 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have had a reduction in the past and they made me lose weight before the surgery. I lost about 12 lbs and nothing out of my boobies!! Then the doctor told me that your breasts are made of glands and fat; so if you have a genetic background of big boobies, you will not see a decrease in them.
    Good luck! I hate mine. you are right, they make you look bigger.

Same here - lost 30 pounds and still have 36DD and I am short so they look even bigger lol
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm still having faith that these boobs will go down. I have been looking up certain exercises to aid with this....sigh! I hope it works!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Mine have got a lot smaller. I have gone from a 32G to a 28F, which may not sound much, but is actually an enormous difference in how they look. Obviously I have got smaller overall too, but I would say they are about half the size now they were this time last year.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!