swimmer750 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What is a 30 day shred?
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to find this group through any searches...:(
    Could you please invite me? :)

Hmm, that's so wierd that it isn't showing up! I've sent you an invite and will send invites to other people who can't find the group
  • Katrob9
    Options
    What is a 30 day shred?

30 Day Shred is a DVD by Jillian Michaels which a lot of people have found really useful and had success with. You can get a copy online or if you are in the States in Wallmart and Target I think.
  • Katrob9
    Options
    Ok guys, everyone should now have received an invite to join the group - let me know if yours hasn't come through as it might be a glitch on my computer. :)
  • jcmorrison25
    jcmorrison25 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to find this group through any searches...:(
    Could you please invite me? :)

Hmm, that's so wierd that it isn't showing up! I've sent you an invite and will send invites to other people who can't find the group

Invite me too please!!
  • TheNewNikka
    Options
    Thank you ! :)
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in too I was going to start yesterday but my DVD player has broken so am getting a new one and will start mon. Probably won't do all 30 days consecutively though as I also run, walk and do netball 3 times a week. But it does work I've lost inches on it before.
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Ok guys, everyone should now have received an invite to join the group - let me know if yours hasn't come through as it might be a glitch on my computer. :)
    [/quote)

Just seen this post can I join too?
  • calamityshell
    Options
    Hello - can i join too please :)

i have tried twice to start this - only to last the week. it would be great to have some accountablity to try and kick start the motivation.
  • thebaby72
    Options
    I'm in. I'm new to the community site. I have been doing
    it only by app. I will also do 10days but I will tale a rest day.
  • machinegunkate
    machinegunkate Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You have all inspired me to try this! I'll look out for a copy, try to get it by the 23rd but if not I'll do it anyway!
  • christina571
    Options
    I would love to join! I've started the 30 Day Shred multiple times but i've never actually completed it. But i will definitely start on monday! And i'm sure if we all motivate each other, then i can finally do all 30 days. :)

P.S. I need some friends on here since i'm new, so anyone please feel free to add me as a friend ! :)
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    I'm in please :)
  • dezi718
    dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been wanting to do it and this will help with motivation! Just gotta go buy the DVD now. :)
  • Hopingforchange
    Options
    I have also started several times and not finished. Are you all doing it every day with no rest breaks? What pound weights do you all use? I have only 5 lb weights and some of the moves kill me after many reps. Would like to start again. I did it on Monday with intentions of doing it daily...its now Thursday and I have not done it again! Maybe if I tried doing it after work instead of at 5:30 in the morning I would stick with it.
  • Sweet200307
    Sweet200307 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Its a fitness dvd by jillian michaels, I bought mine at target for 9.00
  • nettip
    nettip Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    can downlaod from isohunt and use u torent to download on.
  • DeeS33
    DeeS33 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have just ordered this from amazon for only £4.99, get ur self one and we can start it 2gether. X