What did you/are you eating for breakfast today?

Options

Replies

• sburde2
    sburde2 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I had a cup of coffee with cream and sugar when I woke up then a bowl of kashi go lean crunch with skim milk before I left for work
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    A White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Clif Bar. 250 Calories, 4 grams of Fiber, 9 grams of Protein... keeps me full till lunch AND it tastes like I'm having a cookie for breakfast! I can never get up early enough to make something like an omelete, so this is my happy substitute. That and coffee. Cheers to healthy, filling, breakfasts, everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • BGabbart
    BGabbart Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    McDonald's oatmeal. Dont eat at McDonalds very often but love the oatmeal.
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I had a bowl of multi-grain cheerios with some milk and water to drink. :) might throw in some canned fruit in a minute though.
  • csegear71
    Options
    I have a whole wheat english muffin with egg white and turkey sausage. 260 Calories and it keeps me going until my lunch break at 1:15!
  • rainedays86
    rainedays86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I had two pieces to Nature's Own White Wheat toast with a little butter on them. Super yummy. I usually get hungry again before lunch so I will probably have an apple to hold me over till lunch.
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I get up at 5:30 am to go to the gym. On my way to work i eat a homemade protein bar; my husband has perfected this recipe so its pretty filling. As soon as I get to work I make a huge mug of coffee and sip on that until lunch.
  • eawilkrsn
    Options
    half a grapefruit at 6 am then at 9 i have a protein shake made with Strawberry Kefir :)
  • Ditchit
    Ditchit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I had 27g of jumbo oats, 20g of organic granola, handful of fresh blueberries and handful of fresh strawberries, natural yoghurt and a sprinkling of nuts and seeds - yum :0)
  • mary_kate23
    Options
    egg whites, cantaloupe, kiwi (potassium for my run today!)
  • haldeman5
    haldeman5 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Plain light Greek yogurt with polaners sugar free blackberry preserves and bare naked vanilla almond crunch:-)
  • 5pmsomewherenow
    5pmsomewherenow Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    6am - coffee and an apple for the commute (1 hour) to work
    7am-9am -- two big glasses of ice water to get the flow started
    9am - 1/2 cup egg beaters in the microwave cup (healthygirl style) with baby spinach, salt & pepper AND one slice of Arnold high protein whole grain bread (110 cals, and 9g of protein.

Thanks for all the great ideas for breakfast -- I like to cycle between about four options to keep up the variety of healthy starts.
  • stephevers1227
    stephevers1227 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Fat free greek yogurt (strawberry) and a zone perfect cashew and pretzel bar....still excited about that breakfast...YUM. Maybe next time I'll dunk the bar IN the yogurt...Holy cow!
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    i had a slice of toast, and a hot chocolate... not the most thrilling of breakfasts but filled the gap lol
  • JeanniebeanL79
    JeanniebeanL79 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    So far it is usually 2 eggs with one slice whole wheat toast (no butter of course!), a egg, onion, and weight watchers cheese omelette, or fat free strawberry yogurt with fresh strawberries and/or banana mixed in.
  • mgero212
    Options
    A bowl of low-fat maple and brown sugar oatmeal with blueberries and red raseberries!!!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I had the same thing I have every workday morning. A cup of chocolate soymilk.
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    2 eggs over medium with a slice of Udi's GF bread.
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I got up early to cook this morning. Eggs with some diced ham, and a 100 calorie english muffin on the side. Nice and filling.
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I usually have green tea and 2 cups of water before i go to work. I get up 6.30ish, then when i'm at work i eat 2 sachets of Oat So Simple with raisins and more tea. I don't have time to do any cookingin the morning so i eat at work.