What did you/are you eating for breakfast today?

Options

Replies

• Sweet200307
    Sweet200307 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Atkins advantage chocolate shake and dannon light mango yogurt.
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    A chocolate banana 100% whey protien shake. MMM MMM Good!
  • cherry82
    Options
    Black coffe, Bran Flakes with semi skimmed milk & a blob of honey
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I am having a low calorie/carb/fat vanilla protein shake with mixed berries and almondmilk. It's wonderful.
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I had a protein shake with a banana before my pilates video this morning. Then I had high fiber oatmeal after I got to work. Sometimes I also have a scrambled egg (1 whole egg, 1 egg white) but I'm not that hungry today.
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Today was crazy for me so I grabbed a spinach, feta, egg white wrap from Starbucks.
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    I'm having a bagel sandwich. (Thomas Everything Bagel Thins, cage-free egg, 1/8th cup shredded cheddar cheese, with 1 tbs Hormel bacon bits.) Normally I would have a Jazz apple with it... but this morning I asked my husband to bring my home a Lemon-berry Creamslush from Sonic. So today isn't the best of breakfast days, but I'll do better tomorrow. ;-P
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I had a cup of Silk Dark Chocolate almond milk, a prepackaged cinnamon applesauce cup(4 oz) and a somewhat weird tasting brownie bar by F Factor. Some higher fiber bar I got for my daughter who has had a bm issue going on and did not like them at all because of the cocoa and semi sweet chocolate.
    today: quinoa (which I cooked previously) with some berries and flax seed meal thrown in.
    :smile:

Oh I wish I had a can of tomatoes so I could make tomato soup with some quinoa for lunch.. So yummy. I just add tomatoes and basil and garlic. I think I'll go with pb on celery and an organic gala apple. I still have a couple in the fridge if they are good still.
  • MarySunshine70
    Options
    First breakfast - 2 carrots
    Second Breakfast - 4 oz Greek Yogurt
    Elevenzies - Wasa + Fire Tomato Spread + Quinoa Polenta
  • LiquidSugarr
    LiquidSugarr Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I get up really early to drop the baby off at my mom's house before I go to work (I'm talking 4:30am) and on my way to work I drink 16 ounces of water.

When I get to work I immediately have a cup of coffee and an apple at 7am. Then at 9am I have 2 slices of whole grain toast with some peanut butter and a small banana.

What about you? What are you having for breakfast today?

1/2 cup of Multigrain Cheerios with a 1/2 cup of vitamin D milk and a clementine.
  • Annette1270
    Annette1270 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm having a Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte (my one a week) and two egg white omlette with a little bacon bits and tabasco. :)
  • simplymily
    Options
    quaker oats maple and brown sugar
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    usually only coffee
  • katinka13
    Options
    2 cups of black coffee, 1 whole wheat toast with gouda cheese and 1 cup freshly squeezed orange/ grapefruit juice. yummy, healthy and i'm not hungry for hours.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    This morning I had scrambled eggs (1 whole, 2 whites) and a cinnamon raisin bagel thin w/ tbsp of cream cheese :smile:
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    A cup of coffee, with an ounce of 1% milk. 5 egg whites, a slice of 50 calorie toast with pb2 and Polaner's sugar free concord grape jelly!
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Homade breakfast sandwich, 1 slice wheat toast, 1 egg, 1 slice turkey bacon
    coffee w/ creamer
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Today was 2 scrambled eggs, 3 slices canadian bacon and coffee with just a bit of creamer and sugar.
  • JenStyle30
    Options
    Today I was running late getting my son to school so I had a 100 calorie granola bar and orange juice
  • bigboy1129
    Options
    I had a whole wheat bagel with queso, bacon, and egg beaters