What did you/are you eating for breakfast today?

Options

Replies

• maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Green smoothie and coffee. :)
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    2 Homemade cakes (oatmeals, 100% pure coca powder, almond powder)
    1 cup of Coffee with milk
    and one tasty orange
    miam :-)

edit : two tsp. of Colza oil for the good fat :)
  • Loula2011
    Loula2011 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I had one piece of light rye bread with peanut butter and a half a glass of milk.
  • lablvr6
    lablvr6 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    protein pancake consisting of the following
    4 egg whites
    1/4c oatmeal
    2 tbsp pancake mix
    1 tsp vanilla
    1 tsp cinnamon
    1 tbsp lite syrup

Sometimes I had a 1/4 c pumpkin

I could them up on Sunday and put them in ziploc bags. Pop into the toaster. This makes them crispy.
  • KellieDaigle
    KellieDaigle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Low sugar oatmeal, some grapes and a cup of tea :)
  • jocember
    jocember Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ugh, still waiting on my "real" breakfast - looks like it might become my lunch. Today is supposed to be bagel day at work (only happens once every 3-4 months). I usually eat either oatmeal with fruit and a bit of peanut butter mixed in or Greek yogurt with a piece of fruit, but today I skipped that thinking they'd give us the bagels at breakfast time. No dice.

So I had a spoonful (~1 tablespoon) of my peanut, cashew & almond butter mix with 110 calories worth of mini pretzels. Yum!
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Typically recently, I've been having a toasted bagel thin spread with laughing cow light swiss cheese wedge, a cut up apple (some thin slices go on top of the cheese spread on the bagel thin), and hard-boiled egg whites. I need a lot of protein at breakfast or I am hungry all day. I also drink lots of water, and I have coffee w/skim milk.
  • rwozzie
    rwozzie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Rolled Oats cooked in water, then mixed with 1/4 cup soy milk, 2 TB chia seeds, stevia, and cinnamon. Yum!
  • lucretia86
    lucretia86 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I had a bowl of special K with skim milk and a glass of water, then coffee. It varies from day to day though.
  • krh891
    krh891 Posts: 16
    Options
    Special K Honey Oats Cereal with 2% Milk and a Banana :)
  • kassandra81
    Options
    Today was 1 egg, 3 egg whites, 1/4 cup dry oatmeal and 15 almonds.

Yesterday was an english muffin with 1 tbsp low fat cream cheese and 4 oz cherry tomatoes sliced on top with some scrambled egg whites. YUM!
  • Lsqueezy
    Lsqueezy Posts: 128
    Options
    100 calorie thomas english muffin, 1 tbsp simply jif with half a banana on it! Delicious! And under 300 calories!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Better Oats- Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal- 160 cals...with blueberries mixed in. Ill prob have some coffee too.
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    1c rice chex w/ 1/2c unsweetened almond milk, clemetine and coffee :drinker:
  • koko65
    koko65 Posts: 33
    Options
    Ok this week I am doing a high protien menu so I had three eggs, two ham rolls--thin deli ham rolled up-- and coffee.
    I know I should scale down to more egg white but I have issue with throwing out the yoke. =( I know excuses-excuses-excuses,
    lol) But my plan this week has been to cut out/ down on dairy and most fruits and carbs. I am actually trying to make breakfast
    my larger meal for the day too, which will be a big change over for me because for years I notoriously skipped breakfast
    altogether.
  • Jeremysircy
    Options
    im having a bowl of old fashioned whole grain oats plain cooked with water no salt and i add 1/2 cup of 2% milk its actually pretty good the oats seem to bring out the sweetness of the milk
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    special k and a cuppa tea x
  • melissaw1232
    melissaw1232 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    kashi Go lean crisp or crunch with half cup of skim milk usually holds me till lunch
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I eat an english muffin with laughing cow cheese on it, ever morning. This morning, I added a boiled egg, HOLY CALORIES! lol
  • bauer1971
    bauer1971 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    2 Kashi blueberry waffles and V8 Light Blueberry Pomegranite