What did you/are you eating for breakfast today?

Options

Replies

• Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I have a peanut butter banana smoothie made with almond milk and lots of ice to make it extra thick.
  • crazycat80
    crazycat80 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I waver between Betteroats Oatmeal or Toast w/ Peanut Butter and a sprikling of Sugar, then coffee when I get to work.
  • Minnie_Moo
    Minnie_Moo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    This morning my breakfast was:

Fresh Strawberries, 1 cup sliced
    Fage - Total 0% All Natural-Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt - 6 oz.
    Granola - Vanilla Almond Crunch (Bear Naked Fit), 30 g (1/4c)
    Generic - Coffee - Black, 16 oz
  • mattkellett
    Options
    I had my favorite breakfast of all time (okay well not of all time , but least when I am eating real clean) and a liter of water while cooking them.

1 cup egg whites
    1 scoop Rivalus vanilla soft serve protien powder
    1/4 fresh(or frozen) blueberries
    1/4 oatmeal
    cinnamon ( as much as I like)

makes 3 big pancakes, sweet, but high protien 50 grams, low carb 12 grams, and teastes very good.
  • eventsitters
    eventsitters Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I had a Spirulina and Cashew Raw Revolution Bar and a can of spicy V8. Not the tastiest but filling.

Need to get some water in....
  • eventsitters
    eventsitters Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ooh I may try that for a snack today!
  • jjteddy1982
    Options
    1.2 cups of bran flakes and 1 cup of unsweeted almond milk and of course a cup of coffee
  • KCalmeyn
    KCalmeyn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Kroger Carbmaster Strawberry yogurt. 5 strawberries topped with 1/2 tsp of sugar.
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Usually in the morning, I will start off with a whole wheat sandwhich thin (Pepperidge Farm) and put 3 egg whites and a slice of cheese on it. Delicious and sometimes when it comes time for my 10:30am snack, I am not even hungry. Of course I eat my snack anyway :drinker:
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    Nibbled on some Fiber One while I put the coffee/tea on, then made myself an oatmeal packet. Nothing fancy, all my pans are dirty. :laugh:
  • Monieindamid
    Monieindamid Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Egg whites, 1/2 wheat english muffin, lox.
  • bzworld21
    Options
    Original oatmeal and 1 piece of bread with peanut butter! :smile:
  • Selyan
    Selyan Posts: 51
    Options
    Oatmeal with 2 tbsp cottage cheese, a banana, a tsp brown sugar and cinnamon. Yummy!
  • Shannonnn92
    Shannonnn92 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I had a whole wheat english muffin with organic peanut butter before going to the gym, then I had some granola afterwards.
  • muadib69
    muadib69 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Two slices Ezekiel bread..toasted wth butter.
  • muadib69
    Options
    "Duck fat" ? explain..
  • muadib69
    Options
    I had two eggs fried in 1/2 tablespoon duck fat, a 100 calorie sandwich thin....and an ounce of Romano cheese! :blushing: And a very strong cup of coffee w/ fat free milk and splenda. I feel heavy now, lol

"Duck fat" ? explain..
  • acstellhorn
    acstellhorn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Usually a smoothie I make at home. 1/2 cup almond milk, 1/2 cup some natural no sugar added juice and then frozen and fresh fruits. Ends up around 150-230 calories depending on what I put in it and it holds me till 10:30-11 when I need a snack usually some almonds or cheese!
  • digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I had 2 pkgs of blueberries and cream oatmeal, mixed with water. Amazing!
  • Jazzyjules71
    Jazzyjules71 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Burger king's sausage, egg, and cheese croissant, hash rounds, and a Mountain dew. But I wouldn't recommend this. :)

It was a "wake up to the truth" kind of morning when I tracked the calories! Motivation to not do that again......

Actually, usual breakfast includes egg whites or hard boiled eggs and whole wheat toast, or a protein powder/fruit/greek yogurt smoothie.