Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What did you/are you eating for breakfast today?

Replies

• Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    I have a peanut butter banana smoothie made with almond milk and lots of ice to make it extra thick.
  • crazycat80
    crazycat80 Posts: 121 Member
    I waver between Betteroats Oatmeal or Toast w/ Peanut Butter and a sprikling of Sugar, then coffee when I get to work.
  • Minnie_Moo
    Minnie_Moo Posts: 239 Member
    This morning my breakfast was:

Fresh Strawberries, 1 cup sliced
    Fage - Total 0% All Natural-Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt - 6 oz.
    Granola - Vanilla Almond Crunch (Bear Naked Fit), 30 g (1/4c)
    Generic - Coffee - Black, 16 oz
  • I had my favorite breakfast of all time (okay well not of all time , but least when I am eating real clean) and a liter of water while cooking them.

1 cup egg whites
    1 scoop Rivalus vanilla soft serve protien powder
    1/4 fresh(or frozen) blueberries
    1/4 oatmeal
    cinnamon ( as much as I like)

makes 3 big pancakes, sweet, but high protien 50 grams, low carb 12 grams, and teastes very good.
  • eventsitters
    eventsitters Posts: 6 Member
    I had a Spirulina and Cashew Raw Revolution Bar and a can of spicy V8. Not the tastiest but filling.

Need to get some water in....
  • eventsitters
    eventsitters Posts: 6 Member
    ooh I may try that for a snack today!
  • 1.2 cups of bran flakes and 1 cup of unsweeted almond milk and of course a cup of coffee
  • KCalmeyn
    KCalmeyn Posts: 36 Member
    Kroger Carbmaster Strawberry yogurt. 5 strawberries topped with 1/2 tsp of sugar.
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Usually in the morning, I will start off with a whole wheat sandwhich thin (Pepperidge Farm) and put 3 egg whites and a slice of cheese on it. Delicious and sometimes when it comes time for my 10:30am snack, I am not even hungry. Of course I eat my snack anyway :drinker:
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Nibbled on some Fiber One while I put the coffee/tea on, then made myself an oatmeal packet. Nothing fancy, all my pans are dirty. :laugh:
  • Monieindamid
    Monieindamid Posts: 7 Member
    Egg whites, 1/2 wheat english muffin, lox.
  • Original oatmeal and 1 piece of bread with peanut butter! :smile:
  • Selyan
    Selyan Posts: 51
    Oatmeal with 2 tbsp cottage cheese, a banana, a tsp brown sugar and cinnamon. Yummy!
  • Shannonnn92
    Shannonnn92 Posts: 86 Member
    I had a whole wheat english muffin with organic peanut butter before going to the gym, then I had some granola afterwards.
  • muadib69
    muadib69 Posts: 13 Member
    Two slices Ezekiel bread..toasted wth butter.
  • muadib69
    "Duck fat" ? explain..
  • muadib69
    I had two eggs fried in 1/2 tablespoon duck fat, a 100 calorie sandwich thin....and an ounce of Romano cheese! :blushing: And a very strong cup of coffee w/ fat free milk and splenda. I feel heavy now, lol

"Duck fat" ? explain..
  • acstellhorn
    acstellhorn Posts: 40 Member
    Usually a smoothie I make at home. 1/2 cup almond milk, 1/2 cup some natural no sugar added juice and then frozen and fresh fruits. Ends up around 150-230 calories depending on what I put in it and it holds me till 10:30-11 when I need a snack usually some almonds or cheese!
  • digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    I had 2 pkgs of blueberries and cream oatmeal, mixed with water. Amazing!
  • Jazzyjules71
    Jazzyjules71 Posts: 150 Member
    Burger king's sausage, egg, and cheese croissant, hash rounds, and a Mountain dew. But I wouldn't recommend this. :)

It was a "wake up to the truth" kind of morning when I tracked the calories! Motivation to not do that again......

Actually, usual breakfast includes egg whites or hard boiled eggs and whole wheat toast, or a protein powder/fruit/greek yogurt smoothie.