30 Day Shred starting Monday 23rd Jan

Options

Replies

• nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, would love to do it again.....count me in!
  • DeeS33
    DeeS33 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Could you invite me to the group please, I wanna do this. Have just placed my order 4 the DVD so hopefully it will arriv by Monday. Let me know what we have 2 do please. X
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    for those of you that are doing this, what are you going to take from this? what are you going to do on Feb 22nd when you've done the last day of 30 day shred? what are you going to do to keep yourself fit?

take what you've learned from the dvd, and other routines you've learned. write down what excersises you like, which ones you don't, and the ones you want to improve on. do some research about other routines and make them work for you.

i just see so many "re-starting XXXXXXX dvd, had great results last time" threads, that i just felt the need to comment here to bring to light the fact that we need to make changes and learn from what we do to keep those reults constant.
  • kristothae
    Options
    Meant to start this past week but everything has been a little chaotic at my house. I'm game for starting on Monday with you!
  • tpenha
    tpenha Posts: 19
    Options
    I really dont want to read through all the threads, WHAT IS 30 DAY SHRED!!
  • kristothae
    Options
    Hey guys, I have started a group for this - it is called 30 Day Shred Buddies 23rd Jan start - not very imaginative I know!

Join thr group so we can track progress there rather that on just the topic.

Also feel free to friend me. :)

Did a search for the group and couldn't find it, can you send me an invite please? :)
  • goodhealth2012
    Options
    I have ordered mine off ebay but it hasnt arrived yet, I will try doing it off youtube till it arrives. I'm in. Not sure if I can do it, but I'll give it a go!!!
  • ZoAnnAlexis
    Options
    I'm in! Super excited!
  • lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you! I have done the DVD a few times, never getting past level 2! I need to stick to this, if I have people to be accountable to, then maybe I might make my goals!! :)
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Got the DVD yesterday - getting a set of hand weights tonight - plan to start on Monday

Diane
  • goodhealth2012
    Options
    Hey guys, I have started a group for this - it is called 30 Day Shred Buddies 23rd Jan start - not very imaginative I know!

Join thr group so we can track progress there rather that on just the topic.

Also feel free to friend me. :)

Did a search for the group and couldn't find it, can you send me an invite please? :)

Me too please! I can't find the group either.
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Can I be in??? I started 30DS 2 months ago and lost track and I hurt my shoulder (already broken before!!!)

I need to start moving again.... I feel lazy with winter!
  • carolynyeo
    carolynyeo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im in as well. I started it yesterday so I will be a few days ahead. I started at level 2 because level 1 was too easy (I have been doing boot camp classes for 4 months)....So I think I will just do level two for 10 days and then 3 for 10 and then maybe alternate...
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I am in... This will great. I have done it before and really liked it and got results. I have been not feeling well for a couple of months and had to rest alot more than I wanted, but I am feeling better now. Started back at the gym on the 2nd. (of January). I think this is perfect for me to start again.

Will check in on Monday!!

Thanks!
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Everyone should have an invite now to the group which is for some reason secret and impossible to find!! Anyone who doesn't, give me a holler. :)
  • themrsbriggs
    themrsbriggs Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i had planned on starting on jan 2 but have only done it 5 times since then, i want to start fully dedicated in the morning so i'll be just a few days ahead of you :) question, when you did it the first time, did you do it everyday??
  • laughingatchu630
    laughingatchu630 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm in I tried to do it once before but quit. I'll stick it out this time though. I'll probably start today and then when I'm done with the 30 day shred I'll switch to another JM DVD
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    i had planned on starting on jan 2 but have only done it 5 times since then, i want to start fully dedicated in the morning so i'll be just a few days ahead of you :) question, when you did it the first time, did you do it everyday??

Yep, when I did it first time round I did it every day for the 30 days. I don't take a rest day because if I do then it turns into a rest week! I just have poor motivation skills I know doing it a few times a week works well for some people
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

Yep, when I did it first time round I did it every day for the 30 days. I don't take a rest day because if I do then it turns into a rest week! I just have poor motivation skills I know doing it a few times a week works well for some people

muscles build on your rest days. you should schedule at least one rest day a week to avoid fatigue and stress. honestly, you should only do a routine like 30DS 3-4 times a week.

if you don't take a rest day, you will get hurt and then you'll have to take a rest week.
  • chimbleysweep
    Options
    I'm in! Can I have an invite?