Replies

• treime
    treime Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Nicely put
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I think bro code has a statute of limitation.
    This.
  • treime
    treime Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    No he doesn't need your opinion, and yes your wife should be pissed that you care about giving permission for someone to see another woman.

as a woman i agree :-)

This is what I meant about nicely put. Agreed.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You've moved on. Those days are long gone.
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    FFS... I have underwear older than 17-18 years (joke). Get over it!
  • goingbicyclecrazy
    Options
    I disagree that your buddy needed to call you and I also disagree that your wife has any right to be upset.
    -wtk

Totally agree
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Dude, really? It was high school and almost 20 years ago.

Oh... I have been out of high school just 4 years and even I wouldn't care if my friend started dating my serious ex from high school. I would wonder why the hell she would want to though, :laugh:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    6 PAGES AND THIS NOT POSTED?

barney.jpg

shame on you
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Kinda makes you wonder what HE'S GETTING that you DIDN'T, doesn't it? I'm not talking about STD's.
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Tremendous! "game recognize game" is what made it art.

I would like an opinion about the following scenario.
    My ex girl friend from high school ( a semi serious relationship) recently got divorced. I found out today my best friend also from high school has been dating her for a month. (my wife informed me of the latter)

Despite our relationship having ended 17-18 years ago does my best friend at least owe me a quick phone call asking me permission. Out of respect. Which I would have granted.

First, if this whole post was a joke then kudos to you because this is freakin' hilarious. Well done.

If you're serious, then here's my opinion:

Hell yes he owes you a phone call brah. Look son, dees bishes gotsta learn that we in the game brah. I mean, we in the game on the real.

Ol boy woulda called and he woulda been all like "Ay. Ay Dawg Ay. Y'all mind if I hit dat shorty from back in the day?"

And you would be all like "aight coo".

Game recognize game.

Ahem.

Did my post make any sense to you? Didn't think so. That's about how much sense you're making with your assertion that he owes you a phone call.

Your wife might donkey punch you in your sleep.

Good luck.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

ROTFLMAO !
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    1. If it's been more that three MONTHS, there's no need to ask for your permission.

2. What, did you f---king OWN her??

3. Why do you give a s--t in the first place? You broke up 18 YEARS AGO!!

4. Your wife has every right to feel slighted by the fact that you've brought it up.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I would like an opinion about the following scenario.
    My ex girl friend from high school ( a semi serious relationship) recently got divorced. I found out today my best friend also from high school has been dating her for a month. (my wife informed me of the latter)

Despite our relationship having ended 17-18 years ago does my best friend at least owe me a quick phone call asking me permission. Out of respect. Which I would have granted.

Additionaly does my wife have any reason to be upset about this?

R u serious?
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Sounds like SOMEBODY still has feelings for their ex... I'm a lesbian I can comment on this
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    1. If it's been more that three MONTHS, there's no need to ask for your permission.

2. What, did you f---king OWN her??

3. Why do you give a s--t in the first place? You broke up 18 YEARS AGO!!

4. Your wife has every right to feel slighted by the fact that you've brought it up.

I'm friending you right now
  • ionlyhavesporx
    Options
    I disagree that your buddy needed to call you and I also disagree that your wife has any right to be upset.
    -wtk

This
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    It's been 18 years.....Hell NOOO why would you even care? You can't be a Bro anyway you're married!!! How can you take one for the team?? You can't, therefore your bro card is invalid. Part of being a Bro is being the faithful wingman even if it means being a kamakazi.

haha yep, you forfeit that card when you put the ring on the finger. Why would your wife care? Odd
  • FabMrFox
    FabMrFox Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    The moment you say "I do" you forfit any previous bro code... If it was remotely possible you had feelings for any of your old flames at all once you get married you DO NOT have any feelings for anyone other than your spouse ...regardless of feelings if that makes sense :)

sorry if anyone else has mentioned this I didn't have time to read all the posts.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Kinda makes you wonder what HE'S GETTING that you DIDN'T, doesn't it? I'm not talking about STD's.

WTF does this mean?

It sounds so dirty.
  • Missylydia
    Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm not a bro but I NEED to reply to this one.

Firstly, I hope this is a joke post.

But if not...

Mate, you are MARRIED, what is wrong with you?
    And even if you weren't married now, you don't and never have owned your ex. She's a woman, not a puppy!

And if I were your wife, and you told me that you're pissed that your friend didn't ask for permission to date your ex ... omigosh I would totally slap you upside the head.
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    you have lost your damn mind......

YOU ARE FRIGGIN MARRIED.....

GET A LIFE!